HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I wouldn't agree on the part about this being a rare game with NTR, however the NTR being a choice driven path while also allowing for wholsome romance or corrupting females into sluts makes it a rare combination
You forgot the option of wholesome romance corruption ala Frisha, you corrupt you corrupt her to be your loving loyal slut.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It's a case of whatever floats your boat! No problem either way, I prefer to hunt, probably got used to it from the earlier playthroughs. Personally I never paid for a pelt.
Wolf Pelts are non-issue because it's rarely used in a large amount, so getting them through hunting is fine.

Rabbit Furs, on the other hand? Boy, you need A LOT of them, especially for gears/armor set. Buying 20 of them from Ophilia is objectively faster and more convenient than walking around to hunt 20 rabbits.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
There are rabbits everywhere. They are everywhere. Everyday. I placed traps everywhere: I find a couple of rabbits - at least - in my traps everyday.

Moreover, just go at the hunting ground and wait for your prey.

Anyway, I don't care: think whatever you want :rolleyes:
1) Rabbits have the same spawn system as other animals and trees; meaning if you manage to hunt them all, you have to wait for several days for them to spawn again. Waste of time.
2) Hunting Grounds is random. Savescumming to get a rabbit, hunt them, then do it all over again is a waste of time.
3) Yes you can get rabbit from traps, but you can't do anything to them when they're in your inventory. ONLY when you have 2 rabbits, then MC will automatically kill the next. Also, running around the place hoping you trap a rabbit is a waste of time.
4) Once again, I specifically said fur, hide, and pelt. The first one is especially needed a lot in a large amount. Not to mention hunting an animal only gives you 1 said animal skin. It's too much of a chore if you only need furs to craft mats and gears.

Reactions: mrttao

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Wolf Pelts are non-issue because it's rarely used in a large amount, so getting them through hunting is fine.

Rabbit Furs, on the other hand? Boy, you need A LOT of them, especially for gears/armor set. Buying 20 of them from Ophilia is objectively faster and more convenient than walking around to hunt 20 rabbits.
Never say never, remember when we thought clay wasn’t going to be used a lot?
Always be an hoarder that’s my recommendation

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thank you I will use this wisely when I restart again.
You don't have to edit saves in order to get items and money.

You'll find a cheatbook in your hut at the very beginning of the game. Grab it when you have to grab your bow.

Use it wisely and remember what the Author is explaining IN THE GAME about cheating and editing saves at the beginning.

Cheating spoils the fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
1) Rabbits have the same spawn system as other animals and trees; meaning if you manage to hunt them all, you have to wait for several days for them to spawn again. Waste of time.
2) Hunting Grounds is random. Savescumming to get a rabbit, hunt them, then do it all over again is a waste of time.
3) Yes you can get rabbit from traps, but you can't do anything to them when they're in your inventory. ONLY when you have 2 rabbits, then MC will automatically kill the next. Also, running around the place hoping you trap a rabbit is a waste of time.
4) Once again, I specifically said fur, hide, and pelt. The first one is especially needed a lot in a large amount. Not to mention hunting an animal only gives you 1 said animal skin. It's too much of a chore if you only need furs to craft mats and gears.
Man, as ZaRRR told you: best strategy is "always be a hoarder". Everyday.

Honestly, why don't you understand that I've been telling you that you're supposed to have tons of furs in your inventory by the time Ophilia stops selling her goods?

That's the same reason why you're supposed to have tons of clay and stones by the time you need to renovate Emily's house.

Anyway, this is my final reply.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Not really? you need to wait 6 Days for Ophilia to be in town for 2 days, while running around the wildernis every day to check your traps and hunt any wild rabbit will easily net you more pelts than to wait for Ophilia to buy them.
Waiting for a merchant to visit the town while doing nothing is a waste of time
Rabbits are the most common thing in the hunting ground, save scam is normally only required if you search for deers by my experience.
Running around the wilderness nets the Bonus of finding herbs, enemies and random stuff... hardly a waste of time.
Unless you want MC to rather get drunk in the tavern again I gues

Reactions: Ottoeight and zARRR

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
Hello everyone, Just curious does this game have a gallery and if so, can someone provide a save? The art style seems nice.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Just curious will we get anymore breast expansion anytime soon? like can we make the other church girl drink the water?
Gwen and Liandra can grow their breasts and butt.
(And Umah I guess)
But that’s it for the time being, everything else is speculation for now

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes