Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yeah, Arianna is actually a master at playing chess, she checkmates everyone she meets.

I know Corven has a ntr scene with Arianna, but when I say he isn’t in the sex road, I mean he has sex with Arianna only for necessity not because he actually wamted to bang her from the start.

In fact it takes some weeks before they actually start playing chess, they just talk before, probably because she is trying to find someone else since you didn’t give her shit and is trying to convince Corven.
yeah, that's seems about right. They start banging as a "last resort", Corven seen like he wants to help but the scene does gets a bit weird(in terms of dialog).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah, Arianna is actually a master at playing chess, she checkmates everyone she meets.

I know Corven has a ntr scene with Arianna, but when I say he isn’t in the sex road, I mean he has sex with Arianna only for necessity not because he actually wamted to bang her from the start.

In fact it takes some weeks before they actually start playing chess, they just talk before, probably because she is trying to find someone else since you didn’t give her shit and is trying to convince Corven.
Why should MC give her shit? you know, these ntr routes are insane.

Sometimes sharing is good, sometimes is great - with Verena, mostly. But I honestly think that just giving up Frisha for Dave or Arianna for Corven or Mira for Aidalin or Penny for Henry or Lucius is totally insane.

Jeez, I am the MC, therefore I wanna get laid.

Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
yeah, that's seems about right. They start banging as a "last resort", Corven seen like he wants to help but the scene does gets a bit weird(in terms of dialog).
I remember he said something like:
“Arianna you have to focus, you have to beat the beast within!
and she is like… “more daddy”

Honestly even if you chose the NTR path you still gotta bang her to get the cult storyline.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Why should MC give her shit? you know, these ntr routes are insane.

Sometimes sharing is good, sometimes is great - with Verena, mostly. But I honestly think that just giving up Frisha for Dave or Arianna for Corven or Mira for Aidalin or Penny for Henry or Lucius is totally insane.

Jeez, I am the MC, therefore I wanna get laid.
I think it’s also a matter of consequences.
Frisha NTR is straight up sad and a bad life for her.
With Mira you have to FUCK it up, you really could not keep it in your pants, and now what?
You lost the trust of your childhood friend (half sister in another universe).
Some ntr are just, yeah we fucked that’s it and…
Wait why are we talking about this?
From wolf pelts to NTR, it was never avoidable in the first place!

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I remember he said something like:
“Arianna you have to focus, you have to beat the beast within!
and she is like… “more daddy”

Honestly even if you chose the NTR path you still gotta bang her to get the cult storyline.
I believe he compare her to his daughter, saying something how they would be the same age or something. If you like incest/dilf x young girl, this might not bother you as much, but I'm just into into it.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Screenshot_125.png
so this is my current prediction. it ofc does not take into account new options or shifts in votes after a option wins but I've found it to be mostly accurate. the bonus poll is based on the month of the poll (the release comes out the following month).
anyways, up to 5.6 there should not be any major upset.

anyways, as far as "cheating" goes...I use the cheat menu liberally. it was recently updated to include new items like animal fat and leather straps (which is what I would save edit for because grinding for it was a pain in the ass). I think the hostility towards save editing is mostly because if done wrong, this thread could get spammed with requests for help. I've save edited but I heeded the warning to not mess with character variables like progress, affection and corruption.

Samzuki Hydaiko the cheat menu has rabbit fur. you can use that. personally not a fan of the "grind" though finding rabbits is easy enough imo. animal fat and leather straps was a lot annoying. grinding is rng based. I prefer figuring out how to progress a quest or deal with a puzzle.

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Can someone tell me what am i missing from the crafting list? I know im missing the vial of water and the Shadowstone weapons(Dont remember where to find them)

Anything else?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Can someone tell me what am i missing from the crafting list? I know im missing the vial of water and the Shadowstone weapons(Dont remember where to find them)

Anything else?
should be able to craft those after unlocking silver weapons (arianna questline) and getting material from the chests in the church cellar.

Reactions: gabrielbj87

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I have a (possibly) strange question -_- ... Is there a way to "rewind" days/months (seasons) back? For example, I have now 9 months, 22 days and fall... I want to (For example) make Summer... 6 month and 1st day :rolleyes: ... I know stupidity, but (let's say) it's possible... how to do it ?

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I have a (possibly) strange question -_- ... Is there a way to "rewind" days/months (seasons) back? For example, I have now 9 months, 22 days and fall... I want to (For example) make Summer... 6 month and 1st day :rolleyes: ... I know stupidity, but (let's say) it's possible... how to do it ?
Yes it is possible to do this,even you can change the hour, but unless you give me a logic reason, I will not tell you how to do it.If others want to tell you, cool.

Reactions: zARRR

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
No, she goes into the mansion & talks to the mayors fat titted wife until 4pm & then goes out the back...
? You've talked to lodric right? The general that came with her. And you have the prompt telling you to wait on the queen to come outside. I just waited outside skipping every hour and she would come out at noon with guards and then head over to the church the first day and then go see John the second day and then Penny the third day

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yes it is possible to do this,even you can change the hour, but unless you give me a logic reason, I will not tell you how to do it.If others want to tell you, cool.
Yotetar is clearly chaotic neutral at his purest form

Reactions: Yotetar

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Literally do everything you've done except hunting animals for skins because it takes too long and cumbersome to get the amount you need fast.

Jesus Christ, you and others make it sound like I forbid you from doing anything else when I said you could just buy animal skins from Ophilia.
Stop being disingenuous.
Don't get me wrong I am not thinking you force your play style on anyone, but really, once you completed a fdair ammount of Story Quests the daily routine of running from girl to girl and do stuff for them MCs freetime gets increasingly high.
If I was to restart from scratch I'd not have the time to run around all day, but once things settled down MC needs to spend the time somewhere else, and most Quest require you to skip several days or even weeks to advance and have a chance to complete.
My point is as valid as yours, buying hides is an option but not an requirement, nor is it really feasible UNLESS you do so to instantly craft armor and sell it Lucious for example. If you just want to build a stock hunting tends to be the better Option.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes