NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
I must say that i'm impressed by the Dev! The way he managed the story is brilliant. Now that the map with the guest hoyse is opened you can see the entrance of the Giron's familly mausoleum. So i bet thats the entrance when the wolf cult story continues. Second... Livia must prove herself to Lordic,the new general! Third...the queen talks with Penny. I bet she tells her about the finincial problems that she has, since the Coldstone familly took her Land... Fourth... The queen talks with John...probably about the mines...

Chyos is very very good! His scenario about this game is very solid!
Respect!

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone, Just curious does this game have a gallery and if so, can someone provide a save? The art style seems nice.
Hello everyone, Just curious does this game have a gallery (NO!, But most scenes are repeatable ) and if so, can someone provide a save? (Search with save & download the latest dated version, i will suggest you to play because it have multiple different root with different outcome ) The art style seems nice.

Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
Thank you I will use this wisely when I restart again.
Just search RPG makers cheat menu progam, you can edit item safely, I even able to change Thomas from freely bang Kate ever-time she make mistake to actual Kate begging Thomas to bang her if MC dont sleep with her every 3 days. Its not hard to figure out. you can also change your energy level to 9999 so you dont need to sleep every few task.

Just be careful once you use the cheat the game become extremely leggy, just make the change you need save the game and relaunch the game the lag will gone.

Just please use the build in cheat system for affliction and Corruption meter. and always have backup save if you want to change the parameter that not item related .

Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
this game is so boring bro, very trash
Dont keep the RPG maker cheat menu open all the time, and change the setting, RPG maker not ment to be use for complex game like this.

all I do if the game start become lag just restart the game.

If you NTR lover this basically the best game around. if not then please play other game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You don't have to edit saves in order to get items and money.

You'll find a cheatbook in your hut at the very beginning of the game. Grab it when you have to grab your bow.

Use it wisely and remember what the Author is explaining IN THE GAME about cheating and editing saves at the beginning.

Cheating spoils the fun.
1. grinding is not fun. cheating spoils the grinding, which makes the game objectively more fun
2. if you started the game without cheats, they are gone forever and you cannot get it. I don't want to lose 50 hours of progress just to enable cheats.
Honestly, why don't you understand that I've been telling you that you're supposed to have tons of furs in your inventory by the time Ophilia stops selling her goods?
because its wrong.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Not really? you need to wait 6 Days for Ophilia to be in town for 2 days, while running around the wildernis every day to check your traps and hunt any wild rabbit will easily net you more pelts than to wait for Ophilia to buy them.

Waiting for a merchant to visit the town while doing nothing is a waste of time
Rabbits are the most common thing in the hunting ground, save scam is normally only required if you search for deers by my experience.
Running around the wilderness nets the Bonus of finding herbs, enemies and random stuff... hardly a waste of time.
Unless you want MC to rather get drunk in the tavern again I gues
I never said you shouldn't do anything while waiting for Ophilia. I'm saying that if you SPECIFICALLY only wanted animal skins, then all the things I've mentioned is a waste of time.

And when she does finally arrive, just buy a shitton of em, enough so you won't have to SPECIFICALLY look for animal skins again until she arrives again. This is particularly useful when you're near the end of current version's content because you'll be absolutely loaded. Why not spend a small amount of fortune for convenience?

I'm the type of player who always explore, collect, and hunt mats, yet I found myself still lacking Rabbit Furs when I really need them. My Rabbit Meat, Roe, Wolf, Wood, and Elderwood is often at 99+; I just want the fur, nothing else.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
1. grinding is not fun. cheating spoils the grinding, which makes the game objectively more fun
2. if you started the game without cheats, they are gone forever and you cannot get it. I don't want to lose 50 hours of progress just to enable cheats.

because its wrong.
I disagree, grinding is a part of the game and can be fun.
If it is a mindless of clicking of going here talk to this, read a dialogue that has been repeated 100 times, gain one aff point, go there, click, work, and do the same thing for 2 hours, then it’s no fun.
If it’s instead building your character seeing how he becomes stronger, more richful and powerful one shotting deers and rabbits without the need of ability check, then is fun.
Second thing: cheating makes the game subjectively fun.
Sure it’s awesome sometimes to screw around being OP but not always, it ruins the experience or the enjoyment.
Playing Dark souls with a machine gun or infinite souls it’s fun till it gets dull.
In the end these are different opinions but rpgs have always some sort of grind, it’s inevitable, some manages to do lightly while other rely all of their system on that heavy grinding.
I do believe here the grinding is not obnoxious except for collecting some materials that still does not take too much time instead of other games.

And it’s not wrong, many game cut you some resourceful allies or items when you are far into them to put you in front of another challenge

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I never said you shouldn't do anything while waiting for Ophilia. I'm saying that if you SPECIFICALLY only wanted animal skins, then all the things I've mentioned is a waste of time.

And when she does finally arrive, just buy a shitton of em, enough so you won't have to SPECIFICALLY look for animal skins again until she arrives again. This is particularly useful when you're near the end of current version's content because you'll be absolutely loaded. Why not spend a small amount of fortune for convenience?

I'm the type of player who always explore, collect, and hunt mats, yet I found myself still lacking Rabbit Furs when I really need them. My Rabbit Meat, Roe, Wolf, Wood, and Elderwood is often at 99+; I just want the fur, nothing else.
Because if I am at the current end of content I spend my days wakeing up, working on the field with Penny, go to the mine every 3rd day and killing bandits in the south every 5th day on all other days I am makeing a run around the current maps to check my traps, kill enemies, collect resources andhunt animals... surprising part I have 99 of any pelt by now... could I have bought them from Ophilia instead?
Sure but what would I be doing now the whole day? sleep in a bed to advance time like in most cases I am trying to trigger an Event.

Reactions: zARRR

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Because if I am at the current end of content I spend my days wakeing up, working on the field with Penny, go to the mine every 3rd day and killing bandits in the south every 5th day on all other days I am makeing a run around the current maps to check my traps, kill enemies, collect resources andhunt animals... surprising part I have 99 of any pelt by now... could I have bought them from Ophilia instead?
Sure but what would I be doing now the whole day? sleep in a bed to advance time like in most cases I am trying to trigger an Event.
Literally do everything you've done except hunting animals for skins because it takes too long and cumbersome to get the amount you need fast.

Jesus Christ, you and others make it sound like I forbid you from doing anything else when I said you could just buy animal skins from Ophilia.
Stop being disingenuous.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Literally do everything you've done except hunting animals for skins because it takes too long and cumbersome to get the amount you need fast.

Jesus Christ, you and others make it sound like I forbid you from doing anything else when I said you could just buy animal skins from Ophilia.
Stop being disingenuous.
There are a few things I wished I would of done different on my first run (my first time playing this game) and buying a crap ton of rabbit skins is one of them. It noticeably delayed making armor. I wonder if the merchant you can gamble with will eventually take her place as a supplier.

Also, cucking Palak with Ayita didn't feel right, he's a good dude who doesn't deserve it. I wasn't paying attention to the guide and ended up cucking Palak and not getting Ayita. Definitely will do that differently if I get the ambition to do another run.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There are a few things I wished I would of done different on my first run (my first time playing this game) and buying a crap ton of rabbit skins is one of them. It noticeably delayed making armor. I wonder if the merchant you can gamble with will eventually take her place as a supplier.

Also, cucking Palak with Ayita didn't feel right, he's a good dude who doesn't deserve it. I wasn't paying attention to the guide and ended up cucking Palak and not getting Ayita. Definitely will do that differently if I get the ambition to do another run.
Nah I do believe Grant is good only to suck him money at blackjack and giving rope to Lucius.
(Also his new face caught me off guard, it looks like he ate 10 lemons, it is hilarious)
I have a theory on who is gonna replace Ophelia… A npc in Kilric, but why do I have this theory?
Chyos on discord said that Kirlic will have 2-3 shops or more, one of these shops is a bakery (Source: Liandra’s questline) the other should have the same use of Lucius.

And for Palak, it doesn’t feel good but for the guy there isn’t an happy ending, Ayita is a material horny girl that friendzones the guy even after death.
Either show him that Ayita isn’t a girl he deserves or send him to be mauled by the local bear by accident

Reactions: Gato21

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020

Stop being disingenuous.
Some people on this thread want you to do something 1 way only, even if you tell them that you simply have a different play style which doesn't really harm their style of gameplay. But for some reason they keep trying to tell you "you are wrong", like the game doesn't give you 10 ways to complete different quest/objective/tasks.

Like guys, if Chyos didn't want you to buy animals skins he wouldn't put them in the game. It might not to "th3 m0st ub3r 0pt1mal gam3r m0ve 3v3r!!!" it's still something some player can do, and it's ok... there is no need to spam the thread to convince someone there are wrong for it.

And to quote my self, "you haven't shown any actual downside" aka it's a player choice of how to achieve it. You really gotta chill with the preaching, it makes the thread super toxic.

Reactions: Gato21

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I have a theory on who is gonna replace Ophelia… A npc in Kilric, but why do I have this theory?
Chyos on discord said that Kirlic will have 2-3 shops or more, one of these shops is a bakery (Source: Liandra’s questline) the other should have the same use of Lucius.
Since Corven is a fellow hunter, he might trade fur/fat/meat with MC (for money or items). Just an idea.

Some people on this thread want you to do something 1 way only, even if you tell them that you simply have a different play style which doesn't really harm their style of gameplay. But for some reason they keep trying to tell you "you are wrong", like the game doesn't give you 10 ways to complete different quest/objective/tasks.

Like guys, if Chyos didn't want you to buy animals skins he wouldn't put them in the game. It might not to "th3 m0st ub3r 0pt1mal gam3r m0ve 3v3r!!!" it's still something some player can do, and it's ok... there is no need to spam the thread to convince someone there are wrong for it.

And to quote my self, "you haven't shown any actual downside" aka it's a player choice of how to achieve it. You really gotta chill with the preaching, it makes the thread super toxic.
The whole point of my reply to him (I guess he's a dude) was that the real downside of Ophilia becoming Pia is that you can no longer trigger her older sex scenes, which is a shame because I honestly think that Ophilia is sexier than Pia. :sneaky:

Surely, there are many gameplay "styles" and strategies, nonetheless I feel the need of recommending what I think it's smarter and more convenient and explain why I think it is.

Nonetheless, this is a game and everybody thinks he/she enjoys the most by doing things his/her own way for sure. Therefore, any game strategy is fine, I guess.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Since Corven is a fellow hunter, he might trade fur/fat/meat with MC (for money or items). Just an idea.

The whole point of my reply to him (I guess he's a dude) was that the real downside of Ophilia becoming Pia is that you can no longer trigger her older sex scenes, which is a shame because I honestly think that Ophilia is sexier than Pia. :sneaky:

Surely, there are many gameplay "styles" and strategies, nonetheless I feel the need of recommending what I think it's smarter and more convenient and explain why I think it is.

Nonetheless, this is a game and everybody thinks he/she enjoys the most by doing things his/her own way for sure. Therefore, any game strategy is fine, I guess.
Oh yeah Corven, I always forget about him, he is probably the only guy that was always pure good from the start (not as pure as Frank), not in the road for sex, just a little grumpy, with grey mustaches and an hate for the furries.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Oh yeah Corven, I always forget about him, he is probably the only guy that is pure good (not as pure as Frank), not in the road for sex, just a little bumpy
You could ask yourself what Arianna does in Corven's tent if MC refuses to bang her :unsure::unsure::unsure:. Are they playing chess? :sneaky::sneaky:

Anyway, Chyos hasn't implemented their scene - I guess (I fail to see it, so I guess he didn't implemented it).

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
I believe Chyos is on the verge of expanding the "universe" of the game within the next 3-6 months of updates coming. Now that might sound like a long period to some, but knowing that Chyos delivers status updates every week and brings game content every month like clockwork and a bonus scene on top of that... it isn't.

I'll throw in an advertisement. If you enjoy this game and have the means available to support Chyos via Patreon, please take it into consideration! He's looking to hire someone to help improve the pace at which he can develop the game and every pledge will help him in drawing in a potential hire - since he'll have to offer a salary which comes from the Patreon income.

At times I'm still baffled by the different routes implemented in the game to approach it. Corrupt versus non-corrupt as the MC yourself, corrupting or not corrupting the other characters in the game, in-game decisions that aren't even based on the corruption system but can be just based on your own morality and then all the changes that brings about. And the complete freedom of who you wish to interact with (or not). Everyone has their own "path" of how they play the game, get close to Tia first for combat help or focus on the tavern first for cult progression and relational developments with Claire, Kate and Ophelia. Focus on Emily, Mira & Frisha. And each path you pick will have subtle influences in the game (and text). Personally I sometimes just start a game to go down a certain path to see if Chyos imagined a different line for how the scenario plays out based on where you developed your MC till that point... and he has most of the time, it's pretty insane!

There was only one thing that bugged me, haha. When I did a "cheat" run, I beat the werewolf at one of the first encounters and obviously Chyos has implemented some text to let you know that what you did is probably caused by cheating. However, I then decided "fuck it, I'm going to do this in a normal game", and I'm pretty sure it gave me the same message.. so it assumed I was cheating.. but instead I'd just burned hours of grinding mobs to maximize combat stats and reloaded till I got a proper critical strike at the right time to bypass the werewolf "end of combat" standard.

Anyway, support this man! Hands down one of the best games for me.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
You could ask yourself what Arianna does in Corven's tent if MC refuses to bang her :unsure::unsure::unsure:. Are they playing chess? :sneaky::sneaky:

Anyway, Chyos hasn't implemented their scene - I guess (I fail to see it, so I guess he didn't implemented it).
There is a scene there, I remember checking and I think I waited for days?(week?) and it advanced from "playing chess" to playing "horse riding".

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Yeah, Arianna is actually a master at playing chess, she checkmates everyone she meets.

I know Corven has a ntr scene with Arianna, but when I say he isn’t in the sex road, I mean he has sex with Arianna only for necessity not because he actually wamted to bang her from the start.

In fact it takes some weeks before they actually start playing chess, they just talk before, probably because she is trying to find someone else since you didn’t give her shit and is trying to convince Corven, and since he didn’t jump at her in the first moment she asked, I bet he wasn’t really inclined of the idea.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes