Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If you read my previous post carefully, you'll notice I specified fur, hide, and pelt. Deer Hide can be taken care of by Rumah, but obtaining a large amount Rabbit Furs and Wolf Pelts in a short amount of time is a pain in the ass.

Which one is better:
a) Hunting 3-4 Rabbits that randomly spawn all over the map, then waiting for several days to let them spawn again and/or try your luck on the hunting ground
b) Buy a shitton of Fur in under 5 seconds with your hard earned gold through Ophilia

There are rabbits everywhere. They are everywhere. Everyday. I placed traps everywhere: I find a couple of rabbits - at least - in my traps everyday.

Moreover, just go at the hunting ground and wait for your prey.

Anyway, I don't care: think whatever you want :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's a case of whatever floats your boat! No problem either way, I prefer to hunt, probably got used to it from the earlier playthroughs. Personally I never paid for a pelt.
Me too.

Some people still haven't realized that every talent is important: the more you raise your talents the more you find lost objects and animals (deers and rabbits).

Reactions: zARRR

odino

Aug 14, 2017
My bad didn't know that was a sensitive subject I have used that before and had no problems. Should I delete that post?
best for this saves are rpg maker save editor and problem is for something to change correctly you need to edit many switch and variable for save to work else you broke your game at some point so best to ignore it if can

Reactions: Toasty_Sloth

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
My bad didn't know that was a sensitive subject I have used that before and had no problems. Should I delete that post?
It depends on what you edit. Editing NPC values is a bad idea as it messes up progression of events. Adding items on the other hand pretty straightforward. I've tinkered around with my main character's corruption too but the variables aren't particularly straightforward about that. Beyond editing in items and gold I would not recommend save editing

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
It depends on what you edit. Editing NPC values is a bad idea as it messes up progression of events. Adding items on the other hand pretty straightforward. I've tinkered around with my main character's corruption too but the variables aren't particularly straightforward about that. Beyond editing in items and gold I would not recommend save editing
I know this but others don't and after realizing this now I know that would lead to complaining. I always start this game from the beginning after a few updates, so I used it to speed up collection of meticulous items.

Reactions: odino

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I know this but others don't and after realizing this now I know that would lead to complaining. I always start this game from the beginning after a few updates, so I used it to speed up collection of meticulous items.
for item edit use this but for advanced edit its best to stay away if you not sure what you realy doing cuz many switch and variable are connected

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
If you fucked your saves, I can help you out. I have a tool to change variables, switchs and so on.
If you try to fuck me, I'll fuck your saves instead.
I have an awfuk problem knowing when you'r Joking
This time, i know your serious. :LOL:
Lot of red lines under my spelling.....Phuck it

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
I still don't understand Natasha. My options seem to be close the quest out before max size. Close the quest out after max size. Purify the water after max size then wait until they drop back one size and close the quest. Can we not get her back to the smaller sizes? I'd like to get her at the first expansion size one size above her default but doesn't seem possible after how many days of in game waiting and watching her pray.

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
Since we have the sleeping wine and powerful sneaking skill.why can't we just do the right thing to the queen.
you know who doesn't want to NTR the king?? For me if the king's mother arrived in the town she will be the target

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes