Jul 2, 2019
How much pregnancy content is in this game?

I've seen little mention of it in patch notes, but I'd be interested in giving the game a whirl if there's a fair amount of it.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Ok so now I'm trying to watch natasha drink tainted water nothing happens even when Lust is 0
Am I missing something ?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
"Changelog:"
v.0.5.0.5 - 2022-08-17
Good morning,

It took until late into the night, but now the update is finally done. It's still a bit rough around the edges, but at least this way it's on point as a testversion which these .5 updates are supposed to be.

This one took much longer than I anticipated. The thing that might be surprising for some of you, the most time really went into the positioning this time. I had to setup routes for the Queen, her guards, the princess, the maid, the general... And in case of the queen her locations also influenced other people when she is walking around the village. All of that really caused me a headache.
Then after it finally worked out and I had written some story there was still the missing new scene that I wanted to add for this update.
Originally my plan was to do a first scene for either the Queen or princess...but that would have been super rushed and I want to take proper time for their character developement. So instead I did what I originally didn't want to do. I made content for the maid. The reason behind that: she will be just a side character with not much more content when it comes to character developement. So it didn't hurt to rush her character developement from getting to know her to having sex with her. I made the animations for her earlier today...When I just did the tests there were some of them that need more polish...I will see that I do something about that for the next update.

The new content will start a few days after you done Lyvia's quest about the mercenary camp and you must have played Frisha's story up to the point where the King arrives. If you did that in past versions just wait 4-5 days in the village and it should start.
I want to masturbate near the Queen! :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Ok now I only can feel like you are fishing for likes via headbangs.... so no longer gonna entertain this farce of a commedy
Comedy?!
This is a satirical tragedy, from trolls to madmen, I am throwing the towel like Otto and putting unwatch, ping me when the storm has passed

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
"Changelog:"
v.0.5.0.5 - 2022-08-17
Good morning,

It took until late into the night, but now the update is finally done. It's still a bit rough around the edges, but at least this way it's on point as a testversion which these .5 updates are supposed to be.

This one took much longer than I anticipated. The thing that might be surprising for some of you, the most time really went into the positioning this time. I had to setup routes for the Queen, her guards, the princess, the maid, the general... And in case of the queen her locations also influenced other people when she is walking around the village. All of that really caused me a headache.
Then after it finally worked out and I had written some story there was still the missing new scene that I wanted to add for this update.
Originally my plan was to do a first scene for either the Queen or princess...but that would have been super rushed and I want to take proper time for their character developement. So instead I did what I originally didn't want to do. I made content for the maid. The reason behind that: she will be just a side character with not much more content when it comes to character developement. So it didn't hurt to rush her character developement from getting to know her to having sex with her. I made the animations for her earlier today...When I just did the tests there were some of them that need more polish...I will see that I do something about that for the next update.

The new content will start a few days after you done Lyvia's quest about the mercenary camp and you must have played Frisha's story up to the point where the King arrives. If you did that in past versions just wait 4-5 days in the village and it should start.
I want to masturbate near the Queen! :devilish:
Wait WTF I thought the 5.0.5 update was just the foursome with Rick & a cleaning up of odds & ends!

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
By the way, for those who want to continue Ophilia's story, keep in mind that her being a merchant will be disabled for now. You won't have convenient access to Rabbit Fur, Deer Hide, and Wolf Pelt anymore if she becomes the Tavern waitress.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What did I tell you, guys?

Stop answering them and they will stop asking the same damn questions over and over and over.

By the way, for those who want to continue Ophilia's story, keep in mind that her being a merchant will be disabled for now. You won't have convenient access to Rabbit Fur, Deer Hide, and Wolf Pelt anymore if she becomes the Tavern waitress.
You should be very skilled at hunting - and able to set rabbit traps - when her second quest starts, so you don't need anything from her, in fact (I never bought anything from her, anyway).

The real problem is that her older sex scenes aren't available anymore when she "becomes" Pia.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
You should be very skilled at hunting - and able to set rabbit traps - when her second quest starts, so you don't need anything from her, in fact (I never bought anything from her, anyway).

The real problem is that her older sex scenes aren't available anymore when she "becomes" Pia.
Nah, still not as convenient as buying a bunch in one go with your hard earned gold.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nah, still not as convenient as buying a bunch in one go with your hard earned gold.
Let me disagree:

- everytime you kill a wolf you get 156 exp points, its pelt and its meat to sell (I don't remember whether I get fat, too);

- everytime you kill a rabbit you get 30 exp points, its fur, its meat and fat;

- everytime you kill a deer you get 30 exp points, its skin, its meat and fat (more than killing a rabbit)

You can only get fat by killing animals.

I wholeheartedly recommend placing rabbit traps and hunting because you need alive rabbits and rats to feed the cat.

Keep hunting. You'll have tons of fur/skin/pelt when you reach the point where Ophlia becomes Pia. Moreover, Rumah people will hunt for you.

I told you: the real bad thing of Ophilia becoming Pia is that you won't trigger her old scenes anymore.

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes