ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
how good is the NTR here? Can't really understand it from the reviews. It appears to be a minor side thing with a handful of scenes? Or is it a mayor component? I kinda want more NTR.
To answer your question from someone who actually appreciates NTR, it's pretty decent in this game and crops up again and again; an 8/10 effort, I'd say. Some of the characters have like one or two scenes, while others (KATE!!) are fantastically implemented. The main character can actually realize he 'enjoys' what he's seeing with her, and she'll go on to report her dalliances to him, or you can keep it vanilla NTR.

That said, the NTR is surprisingly easy to miss, so you'll want to follow the guide.

Marvin90

Jul 2, 2021
To answer your question from someone who actually appreciates NTR, it's pretty decent in this game and crops up again and again; an 8/10 effort, I'd say. Some of the characters have like one or two scenes, while others (KATE!!) are fantastically implemented. The main character can actually realize he 'enjoys' what he's seeing with her, and she'll go on to report her dalliances to him, or you can keep it vanilla NTR.

That said, the NTR is surprisingly easy to miss, so you'll want to follow the guide.

Thank you for your detailed answer and not being a huge fucking a**hole about it. Appreciate it. I will give it a try now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Not all of them though. Rick, the paladin and that hunter are not scumbags, Lucius can be an asshole sometimes but also not the worst guy in the world. Theres not really many good guys in the game(maybe John and the poor guy who helped Liandra), not even the mc, but that's the narrative of the game though. That aside, does someone know who makes the compressed version of the game to tag him here?→Solved
Eh, with rick it is you cucking him... but fair enough that there are exceptions to the awful scumbag things.
Still, some of them I hate so much.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Eh, with rick it is you cucking him... but fair enough that there are exceptions to the awful scumbag things.
Still, some of them I hate so much.
personally, I only consider it cucking if the original couple is...actually a couple. if you do not support rick and get with kate before they become a couple, I don't consider it cucking. to put it crudely, there's no goalie.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
wow so many shits on NTR,
ya know I myself once was an absolute NTR hater as well, until one day i realized & decided that I should not get too attached to fictional characters, especially in a hentai game.
I'm fine as long as NTR is avoidable and not mandatory, I mean if I really want there is a whole selection of pure NTR games out there for choice, mandatory NTR in a harem game is bad taste.
Sometimes I'd even like to take the ntr route for fun on a separate save (since lot of times the NTR route is more interesting), it gives a different spice once you looked past that everything is fictional

Feb 7, 2018
how good is the NTR here? Can't really understand it from the reviews. It appears to be a minor side thing with a handful of scenes? Or is it a mayor component? I kinda want more NTR.
As far as ntr games go...

God tier.

The expressions, the dialogue and the scenarios themselves are all a chef's kiss of NTR smithing. THIS is the game that made an NTR lover out of me.

That's not to say that all the NTR in this game is equally good, but the good ntr in it is easily among the best IMOH.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
i just want the free stay in the inn without the ntr lol.. since i think kate need to mess up in the serving to get ntr, does that mean if i let him to keep punish kate but did well in the serving then she will not be ntr anyway?
I think someone already picked this up but I'll jump.

You get a free stay in the inn if you help Kate's mom in the kitchen last I remembered

Sep 24, 2017
The new maid looks like Barbra Streisand...lol!
Agreed, and I only downloaded the new update to see the new characters and I tried to think of what the queen and princess looked like, but I keep getting distracted by the General lodrick as all I think, 'he looks like Danny Trejo'

New Bitmap Image.jpg Danny-Trejo-Machete-Kills-1024x576.jpg
PS, here is what the queen and princess looks like
New Bitmap Image (2).jpg New Bitmap Image (3).jpg

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
yeh, rick, roderic, and john are the only decent men in the game. I guess aidalin is alright too. the rest are just terrible (the priest hides it pretty well but he's trash too)
Hopefully Roderic will get a decent woman that fits him, poor man has suffered enough with his bitchy wife complaining and blaming everything on him.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes