juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Do you guys know about the netori content in this game? I know there's a lot of ntr in case you mess things up but can you steal some girls too? I tried the beginning of the game a few times but never really got the motivation to keep playing.
The ntr isnt by messing up its by choosing it, If you dont want it dont choose it. You can steal pleanty of girls no one is off limits.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Do you guys know about the netori content in this game? I know there's a lot of ntr in case you mess things up but can you steal some girls too? I tried the beginning of the game a few times but never really got the motivation to keep playing.
The ntr isnt by messing up its by choosing it, If you dont want it dont choose it. You can steal pleanty of girls no one is off limits.
Netorare (aka getting cucked) happens only when you choose to do it (Like sending rumah girls to the orcs), mess up badly situations like failing battles with a female companion (Like Tia and the orcs) or being a coward and letting your girls getting harrassed (Like Kate with Thomas).
For netori instead (cucking others), in the specific definition of the term, only 2-3 times happens in game, such is Hiba’s case.
The other times you are stealing a girl or protecting one against an asshole or a bastard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
new update need pregnant version of verena and kate's mother as well as step mom of mc
The MC doesn't have a stepmom. If you're talking about Emily, part of her thing is that she and Marcus did not get married for which she partially blamed the MC. Marriage and pregnancy for her is however an option on the poll right now and like I said on the previous page it will most likely win in the next 2 months.

As for Verena and Claire, their options are not on the poll. I don't see either option becoming a thing until their main story line is progressed. For Claire that would mean going to kirlic and finding the treasure which would probably bring closure of losing her husband. While this is available for a prevote on discord (options that win the prevote end up on the poll on patreon), it has not won.

For Verena she's in this weird position where she doesn't really have a plotline. So I would say she's tied to Arianna's questline instead and while an expansion to Arianna is on the poll, at this rate it'll be 6 to 8 months before it wins. That could change as more popular options get taken off the poll.

------------

Just as a general post for the people who don't know. Patrons who pledge $5 or more get to vote on content polls. These polls run for 2 months. Those who pay $10 or more get to vote for bonus scenes on Patreon.

there is also a discord where Patreons can vote in a "prevote" which decides what new option gets added to the polls on Patreon.

Unless a new option is incredibly popular, generally it'll take some time for it to become a part of the game as it faces a lot of competition.

Last edited:

PervBunny jr.

Nov 27, 2017
its not fair
every time updates being sheared........... before public realese
if this goes on this game will be abandoned ......

swaglord

Jun 27, 2017
Netorare (aka getting cucked) happens only when you choose to do it (Like sending rumah girls to the orcs), mess up badly situations like failing battles with a female companion (Like Tia and the orcs) or being a coward and letting your girls getting harrassed (Like Kate with Thomas).
For netori instead (cucking others), in the specific definition of the term, only 2-3 times happens in game, such is Hiba’s case.
The other times you are stealing a girl or protecting one against an asshole or a bastard.
Thanks for the in depth answer !

Jun 7, 2022
its not fair
every time updates being sheared........... before public realese
if this goes on this game will be abandoned ......
This is a pirate site ist the whole reason ppl are here. The game is steadily growing so its not about to shudown, most of the advantage of patreon is getting to vote on the content. And finally if Chyos really need money he can open higher tier of patreon to make easily more money.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
We said it many times, but these two updates introduce the queen and the princess (plus their maid)
>said it many times
>the past two pages up until I finally saw someone post the actual change log only has 2 references to the queen and princess and on we someone actually asking a question.

But thanks anyways.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
>said it many times
>the past two pages up until I finally saw someone post the actual change log only has 2 references to the queen and princess and on we someone actually asking a question.

But thanks anyways.
We said it many times anyways which update would follow Anya’s, before it got updated, if you were present on the thread the past days there were lots of post mentioning the future update, even when Anya came

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
was wondering, can we let the inn guy punish kate again if she mess up for the free stay and not trigger ntr ?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.5.0.5
very nice, an update... no changelog though. anyone knows what is new?
was wondering, can we let the inn guy punish kate again if she mess up for the free stay and not trigger ntr ?
You want to watch an NTR scene without triggering NTR? I am confused by the question here.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes