Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
? You've talked to lodric right? The general that came with her. And you have the prompt telling you to wait on the queen to come outside. I just waited outside skipping every hour and she would come out at noon with guards and then head over to the church the first day and then go see John the second day and then Penny the third day
I think she only leaves the mansion on Wednesday and Sunday though

RogueFOXHOUND

Aug 14, 2017
Just so everyone knows, beware a nasty bug i found regarding frisha. during her 'material woman' quest i had unfinished in the last version. Because it just looped forever and wouldn't close no matter how many times i went to the inn, but she said the right things and shut grant down. did not like it btw because she seems totally different from all previous interactions. IE less lovey dovey and more like MC is her sugar daddy with sugar daddy sex-for-money arrangement so i did not pay her. Not even the first time I noticed personality inconsistencies from this devs writing 2 b honest. check the scene with farm girl in barn with wagon for Kate. they talk like they are not together.

Now on this version, with ntr OFF, corruption at ZERO, and NOT dating dave, she now says 1. she's dating dave 2. ignores ntr off + corruption flags agrees to his terms, and let's this scumbag kiss + creampie her. not sure how bad this shit is, IE if other girls are affected by this now. but there it is. i imagine the problem is in the .json files prob System.json file thinking all potential relevant data, like flags, states, ect. might be kept there? hope our saves dont get f**ked by this mangling. pretty poed about this right now. seeing that was highly unpleasant.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Just so everyone knows, beware a nasty bug i found regarding frisha. during her 'material woman' quest i had unfinished in the last version. Because it just looped forever and wouldn't close no matter how many times i went to the inn, but she said the right things and shut grant down. did not like it btw because she seems totally different from all previous interactions. IE less lovey dovey and more like MC is her sugar daddy with sugar daddy sex-for-money arrangement so i did not pay her. Not even the first time I noticed personality inconsistencies from this devs writing 2 b honest. check the scene with farm girl in barn with wagon for Kate. they talk like they are not together.

Now on this version, with ntr OFF, corruption at ZERO, and NOT dating dave, she now says 1. she's dating dave 2. ignores ntr off + corruption flags agrees to his terms, and let's this scumbag kiss + creampie her. not sure how bad this shit is, IE if other girls are affected by this now. but there it is. i imagine the problem is in the .json files prob System.json file thinking all potential relevant data, like flags, states, ect. might be kept there? hope our saves dont get f**ked by this mangling. pretty poed about this right now. seeing that was highly unpleasant.
Chyos already mentioned this and fixed it with an hotfix.
Usually x.5 updates have bugs or inconsistencies like this that get fixed as soon as he completes them, that’s why they aren’t really recommended to play it since they are a work in progress for the finished nobug update at the end of the month.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I went through the CGs and saw a scene with Kate and Aryanna
how do u get it?
I dont recall seeing it in the walkthrough
This happens when GG has developed a relationship with Kate and Arianna, when GG and Kate drag a drunk Rick out of the hotel, and then go into Arianna's room. There are several variants of events including a group sex with Rick.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
WALKTHOUGH FOR v05.05

for those who need help for V 0.05.05 ... This as far has I went through. If Anyone went futher than me, please do commend for thoe who are struggling

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
How come enemies jump from Level 6 Imawyn to Level 20 Brigands in one quest? I was doing the Bandit questline and got smoked when I wanted to rescue Lyvia. Guess that's what I get for playing without a guide...

I assume it's because those Raven mooks were added much later, but I find the idea of a 14 Level jump between two quests insane. I'm only Level 10 and have no real idea how to gain these levels? The quest log even has quests that are level 30. Is doing quests enough to gain so many levels?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I assume it's because those Raven mooks were added much later
That's what happened yeah
I'm only Level 10 and have no real idea how to gain these levels?
Best way pre brigand XP nerf is to farm the cultists under the temple or those plague bests in the swap. Remmeber to always have Tia with you and quick battle in the options settings on to make things faster.

Reactions: JennyTreibel

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How come enemies jump from Level 6 Imawyn to Level 20 Brigands in one quest? I was doing the Bandit questline and got smoked when I wanted to rescue Lyvia. Guess that's what I get for playing without a guide...

I assume it's because those Raven mooks were added much later, but I find the idea of a 14 Level jump between two quests insane. I'm only Level 10 and have no real idea how to gain these levels? The quest log even has quests that are level 30. Is doing quests enough to gain so many levels?
You can fight stronger enemies both in Rumah storyline dureing the defence and in Arianna Quest in the Secret Cult hideout.
Also EVERY Enemy can Upscale with MC Level till a certain max Level.
Brigands max Level is Level 35 for example.
You are warned to progress to fast for exactly that reason.

Reactions: JennyTreibel

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
You can fight stronger enemies both in Rumah storyline dureing the defence and in Arianna Quest in the Secret Cult hideout.
Also EVERY Enemy can Upscale with MC Level till a certain max Level.
Brigands max Level is Level 35 for example.
You are warned to progress to fast for exactly that reason.
Well, I try to gain a few levels from those cultists. At best I could kill only one of those brigands at my current level.

I did not notice any warning beyond a heads up from Tia that a fight will be up ahead. I certainly did not expect enemy levels to downright triple. It wouldn't be so bad if these quests were completely unrelated, but they happen back to back. Not to mention, checking on the guards seemed urgent narratively.

I hope such difficulty spikes get revised once the game is finished because to me it feels a bit sloppy design-wise.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I assume it's because those Raven mooks were added much later, but I find the idea of a 14 Level jump between two quests insane.
Why? because for plot reasons you'd better complete the whole Emily's family saga (Emily + Frisha + Mira's first half - until she becomes a nun) before Emily's second kidnapping.

I'm only Level 10 and have no real idea how to gain these levels? The quest log even has quests that are level 30. Is doing quests enough to gain so many levels?
Quoting myself: "as ZaRRR said: best strategy is 'always be a hoarder'. Everyday".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I try to gain a few levels from those cultists. At best I could kill only one of those brigands at my current level.

I did not notice any warning beyond a heads up from Tia that a fight will be up ahead. I certainly did not expect enemy levels to downright triple. It wouldn't be so bad if these quests were completely unrelated, but they happen back to back. Not to mention, checking on the guards seemed urgent narratively.

I hope such difficulty spikes get revised once the game is finished because to me it feels a bit sloppy design-wise.
You can't blame the Author for being unprepared and rash. This is a classic RPG: you MUST raise points and collect and amass items. Collect/buy as much healing potions as you can.

If you're talking about killing cultists while saving Arianna, the best idea is: hide behind barrels and run. As fast as you can. Don't fight and break the walls with your pick.

You might check the walkthrough for the cultists' quest.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Chyos already stated that a “rework and balance update” it’s in his plans, in fact it’s already a possible update that patrons can choose in the polls.
Basically he will rework some animations, make balancing changes and other mechanical things, plus some additional content.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Chyos already stated that a “rework and balance update” it’s in his plans, in fact it’s a possible update that patron can choose in the polls.
Basically he will rework some animations, balancing stats and other mechanical things, plus some additional content.
Well, but sometimes the quests should be a bit difficult. They can't be that easy. We've got the cheatbook, too.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Unlikely... considering the narrative you could have expected that the enemies that were able to kill the guards are strong.
There is a dead guard just at the entrance of the camp which is supposed to work as warning.
Also Brigands are 2nd strongest mob enemies in the game right now... only Bandits of Anyas story are stronger... I'll have to admit that for her Quest there is no such warning on difficult combat ahead though

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, but sometimes the quests should be a bit difficult. They can't be that easy. We've got the cheatbook, too.
Of course, it’s an rpg after all.
But as Chyos says in the beginning; it’s still a work in progress, and some things are expected to change or rework.
Still it’s admirable that he made quite the smooth game while other infamous rpg are kinda a buggy incomplete wasteland.
For the difficult spike, I think it’s understandable Anya’s update to be a late game one since for plot reason, but there is no actual warning, it’s the typical Open world evil enemy that one shots you, and you understand that the path you have taken, it’s a late game one.
And Eva beat me again on the point I was making for the brigands.
ASWS is more like old standard rpg, especially this difficult spike element, ut reminds me of old FFs (the good ones tho).

(I have no complaints on the brigands honestly, since I beat them at level 10 this time eheh (mostly luck).)

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Why? because for plot reasons you'd better complete the whole Emily's family saga (Emily + Frisha + Mira's first half - until she becomes a nun) before Emily's second kidnapping.
Already did. Had sex with all
Unlikely... considering the narrative you could have expected that the enemies that were able to kill the guards are strong.
There is a dead guard just at the entrance of the camp which is supposed to work as warning.
Also Brigands are 2nd strongest mob enemies in the game right now... only Bandits of Anyas story are stronger... I'll have to admit that for her Quest there is no such warning on difficult combat ahead though
Narratively Imawyn is no slouch either, but she sits at level 6 while no name mooks are at least Level 19. And both fights are part of the same questline and happen back to back.

Imagine beating the Chieftain Son from Rumah and then Gurtak's men in the follow-up quest are 15 levels higher than him.

I don't mind Brigands being strong enemy types, I just think the level spike for that questline is a bit radical and should maybe be balanced in a full release.

Reactions: fakeacoount321
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes