Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guess the game needs more balancing in general /s

But seriously speaking, I haven't reached that part yet. I just scouted their Camp and fended off their first attack.
Well they won't come back to the camp but all Bandits will be replaced by Brigands from now on (a Team of 3, and the 3rd member is a Tank with Taunt skill).
I'd really strongly advice snd recomment you to load an earlier save and return once you have Leveled Up some more and gained better equipment... each map other than the southern ones from Arenfield will regulary atleast spawn 2 mops of Brigands, the eastern maps have a chance to spawn up to 3 mops even.

Reactions: JennyTreibel

Marvin90

Jul 2, 2021
I don't know where all these positive reviews for NTR come from. It's highly inaccessible and 5 scenes at best. What am I missing?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't know where all these positive reviews for NTR come from. It's highly inaccessible and 5 scenes at best. What am I missing?
What do you mean highly inaccessible and five scenes?
Every girl except 2-4 have at least one or more NTR scenes, and most of them are clear as the day to get them.
First NTR scene Emily and Marcus.
Then immediately there is Tia, she gets a tons of scenes only losing battles, with Rumah you go with Dasan or lose against him.
If you do Lucius quest you open a world of possibilities.
And as the user before said read the walkthrough because not only it guides through the main story but it lists every ntr scene

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Oh yeah Corven, I always forget about him, he is probably the only guy that was always pure good from the start (not as pure as Frank), not in the road for sex, just a little grumpy, with grey mustaches and an hate for the furries.
No sex? Have you seen who Arianna fucks?
Guess the game needs more balancing in general /s

But seriously speaking, I haven't reached that part yet. I just scouted their Camp and fended off their first attack.
Nice to see a fan of Theodor Fontane. If you want to level up fast is to focus on Mira and visit her every day. Once she becomes a nun and is sent to the cellar together together with the paladin rescue her as soon as possible. You will fight Syva a demon but it does not matter if you lose every single fight. You can easily jump 10 levels when you complete the quest.

Reactions: JennyTreibel

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Nice to see a fan of Theodor Fontane. If you want to level up fast is to focus on Mira and visit her every day. Once she becomes a nun and is sent to the cellar together together with the paladin rescue her as soon as possible. You will fight Syva a demon but it does not matter if you lose every single fight. You can easily jump 10 levels when you complete the quest.
Read the posts after Yazda

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Also loosing to Syfa risk you loose Mira to NTR path... not to mention if you haven't completed Emilys story before Mira attends the church you'll loose out on the harem arc with her entire family.
Syfa brings as much exp as a swamp fiend or 2 Cultist

Reactions: Ottoeight

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Also loosing to Syfa risk you loose Mira to NTR path... not to mention if you haven't completed Emilys story before Mira attends the church you'll loose out on the harem arc with her entire family.
Syfa brings as much exp as a swamp fiend or 2 Cultist
The NTR path for Mira only starts if you believe the demon that Mira and Aidalain were about to fuck. The XP reward is not for beating Syfa (you can easily do this later after the cat starts dropping demon keys) but for completing the quest and that is a completely different affair.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
There is a lot of NTR scenes in this game, you can get tia and lyvia raped by orcs brigands and thiefs.

Frisha can get fucked by Dave and graham.
Penny can get fucked by lucius and the other shithead.
Rumah have a lot of NTR in dasan route, and some of them in chieftain route.
Kate can get fucked by Thomas.
Pia can get fucked by Thomas.
Bianca and Gavina can get fucked by goblins.
And so on.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
There is a lot of NTR scenes in this game, you can get tia and lyvia raped by orcs brigands and thiefs.

And so on.
"you can get tia and lyvia raped by orcs brigands and thiefs." do not forget goblins

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sooner or later I'm going to start a new gameplay and write down and post here my usual quests order point by point. It's going to be a non-ntr gameplay, of course, therefore no fucking Dasan ruling Rumah after he killed his father, no sharing Kate with the guys who murdered her father, no giving up Frisha and Liandra to Dave, and so on. No crap like that.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I have a non ntr route in my saves, and I didn't make a post for that. Why you need to do that?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
That discussion about levels and attribute points made me think of one way i would change the level up system. I would basically split attributes and skills, with strength, intelligence and so forth being in the attributes and hunting etc... being in the skills section, then when you level up you get one point to put in attributes and one point in the skills, then you could have unique skills for characters, to bring out more their unique charasteristics etc...

Skills opening up combat actions and such when they reach certain levels and conditions, while attributes would be just that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Chyos needs to fix the backdoor to the mansion, It's sometimes hard to go back inside...
What do you mean?
I never found any problem getting in and out... well you need to pass a skill check (thievery) on both sides once since they installed a complex lock on that door.
I managed to pass both checks with Level 6 Thievery easily

DxD2

May 27, 2020
Just played the 50.5 update and gotta say I liked the Queen's appearance now I'm excited what content will be added next with the royals

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

And so on.
I wonder if there will be consequences if you choose Pia for Ophilia's new name. Even MC himself said it's too similar to her real name.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wonder if there will be consequences if you choose Pia for Ophilia's new name. Even MC himself said it's too similar to her real name.
Unlikely as if you refused that name you could have chosen any name freely from what I gathered... maybe Chyos had a check to prevent people chosing "Ophilia" to be save, but anything else would become to complicated... afterall Pia is a default given by Chyos in order to prevent confusion

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
If the choose of Pia would have a problem, it would have a warning in the walkthrough or in the game.Because it is a name that Ophilia likes.So I dont think so. I remember those times when if you trick Ophilia to buy the horse cheaper would have some consequences in the future, or at least that was said in the walkthrough long long time ago.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes