Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
At the end of the day, every day, everything you need to do is:

- save often, save often and use a lot of save slots;

- campaign: collect items (all sorts) and kill orcs, bandits and animals - always, everywhere and everyday;

- remember that anything is useful - except that damn spider silk and wolf meat (maybe) :unsure:

- improve your talents and skills;

- remember that every skill and talent IS IMPORTANT;

- eat and sleep, and possibly get laid :sneaky: ;

- always check the walkthrough.
For me Cheat , Cheat ,Cheat, Save , save , save , make sure you are the first of each character that never get laid before, And if bored found out who successfully impregnate Kate that not MC.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If the choose of Pia would have a problem, it would have a warning in the walkthrough or in the game.Because it is a name that Ophilia likes.So I dont think so. I remember those times when if you trick Ophilia to buy the horse cheaper would have some consequences in the future, or at least that was said in the walkthrough long long time ago.
Actually of you choose Pia as a name, Ophelia comes doing a triple mortal jump with a machine gun during the final boss and kills it in one attack.
Chyos told it to me I swear

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Actually of you choose Pia as a name, Ophelia comes doing a triple mortal jump with a machine gun during the final boss and kills it in one attack.
Chyos told it to me I swear
Oh, really?

What's more did he tell you?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Likely that the easter bunny gonna give the MC the largest egg in history dureing the next season release, or that Santa brings Rick a DDD cup whore to heal his broken heart :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
y'know, I feel like that should be a thing. like maybe there's a whore house in kirlic we can take rick to. poor sap deserves...something and he ain't getting anything in arenford.

Theberkster

Jan 30, 2019
Is there some Sort of Gallery/recollection room? Because i dont want to Play as its too laggy on joiplay gut want to See the scenes

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Heh... you are being the patient one answering the reoccuring question of every page now... includeing their answer... left alone the OP holding all those infos... let's see how long you'll keep it up before you start to ignore those requests :sneaky: :devilish:
How many words in a single one.
That “no” had so much pathos that I heard it from here, I was already preparing the artillery for that question.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh, really?

What's more did he tell you?
Ssshh keep it as a secret but he told me that he plans to rename ASWS into Rumahland, with over 300 orcs and a new Dasan skin, Dasan catgirl maid, and horse armor

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Likely that the easter bunny gonna give the MC the largest egg in history dureing the next season release, or that Santa brings Rick a DDD cup whore to heal his broken heart :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
Next bonus special: Sabrina or Mira or Arianna or Athia or Verena wearing a playboy bunny outfit (with bunny ears).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Next bonus special: Sabrina or Mira or Arianna or Athia or Verena wearing a playboy bunny outfit (with bunny ears).
..uhm... is it just me or does that sound rather dangerous to the girls given how happy the MC is to shoot down any rabbit he sees?... I mean maybe it would be better if he had a "spear" for those actions :devilish:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
..uhm... is it just me or does that sound rather dangerous to the girls given how happy the MC is to shoot down any rabbit he sees?... I mean maybe it would be better if he had a "spear" for those actions :devilish:
Kate: “Ehy my love look at what dress I found in Thomas closer”
MC: “Oh wow a bunny suit”
Kate: “Yes my love come closer”
*Talent bar check appears*
Kate: Hey what’s th…
*Talent bar succeeds*
Mc shoots an arrow
Kate: AAAAAH
MC: Holy shit I am so sorry!
*20 exp line shows up*

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
*Talent bar succeeds*
Mc shoots an arrow
*20 exp line shows up*
Guys, Our MC is NOT Jeoffrey Baratheon.

Bunny girls will ask for carrots, and he will happily give them his big carrot. :sneaky:

Reactions: zARRR

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
*Talent bar succeeds*
Mc shoots an arrow
*20 exp line shows up*
And you'll start the whole argument again....To hunt "Fanny Scalps" or buy them from Lucius!...:LOL:

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes