Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
C’mon it’s not that hard using the search bar or checking the pages before the thread, it’s a question that has been asked a gazillion times.
And yet it keeps getting asked.
So you can do the difference by using mr search bar!
#justiceformrsearchbar

(Anyways the answer is yes for your question)
Thanks fot the answer..........what was the question?
Thought you were giving up this shit and going to sleep until you got a PING!
Fuck....Lot of red lined tezt and expensive crap glasses (Spectables for the posh)
More red lines......Drink...Nuns....Fuck....Reverse! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks fot the answer..........what was the question?
Thought you were giving up this shit and going to sleep until you got a PING!
Fuck....Lot of red lined tezt and expensive crap glasses (Spectables for the posh)
More red lines......Drink...Nuns....Fuck....Reverse! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"...Turn it off?... Cannot..."
"My King. I'm sorry... The sea calls..."

(Ten points for anyone who guess this)

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
no. just kate for now. it will probably be expanded to everyone much much later.
I think I'm going to put some answers to these oblivious guys in my signature, because I guess they really really really really need help:

- no, there's no gallery in ASwS
- no, only Kate can get pregnant
- no, I won't give you my saves
- why don't you check the walkthrough?
- yes, we've had enough of Tia

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I think I'm going to put some answers to these oblivious guys in my signature, because I guess they really really really really need help:

- no, there's no gallery in ASwS
- no, only Kate can get pregnant
- no, I won't give you my saves
- why don't you check the walkthrough?
- yes, we've had enough of Tia
I thought about making a FAQ...at least I wouldn't have to write it out everytime and can just point them to the faq

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I thought about making a FAQ...at least I wouldn't have to write it out everytime and can just point them to the faq
FAQ is a good idea.

Honestly, thread search function in this site is pretty lackluster. I wish there's a small sort by filter to make things easier to find.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Totally useless. There is no hope.

Some people made FAQs for some threads, but these "oblivious" guys still ignore them and keep asking.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

Some people made FAQs for some threads, but these "oblivious" guys still ignore them and keep asking.
Which is why I didn't make one in the end. I don't know what would make me more mad, the fact that it exists and people ignore it or just having to answer the question in the first place... It doesn't help that most of these questions can be answered via the walkthrough or just by playing the game. It is a game after all

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
In the story with Anya, when she poisons you. And you will be captured by her father. Whom to choose the king or Anya's father? How will this affect the plot?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

FAQ is still a good idea because at least there's one obvious place where newbies can find answers to questions they might have.

Some of these folks are probably too lazy to search the thread, so they just ask directly. Any ridicule they might get be damned.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
In the story with Anya, when she poisons you. And you will be captured by her father. Whom to choose the king or Anya's father? How will this affect the plot?
For now, choosing to side with Hekima (the "Dad") will make optional NTR available. If you don't side with him, you'll later fight him in a duel, then get the chance to kill him or not.

Reactions: dima1986

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Which is why I didn't make one in the end. I don't know what would make me more mad, the fact that it exists and people ignore it or just having to answer the question in the first place... It doesn't help that most of these questions can be answered via the walkthrough or just by playing the game. It is a game after all
I suggest you make em, make it real big and obvious with bright red color or some shit.

Something like IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE READ THIS FAQ AND/OR THE WALKTHROUGH. IF YOU DON'T, THEN FUCK YOU.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
- siding with the King is going to trigger Anya's love and/or corruption route;
- siding with Hekima is going to trigger Anya's NTR route.

Simple as that.

Wanna be cucked / share? side with Hekima.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Short answer: CHECK THE WALKTHROUGH

long answer:

- siding with the King is going to trigger Anya's love and/or corruption route;
- siding with Hekima is going to trigger Anya's NTR route.

Simple as that.

Wanna be cucked / share? side with Hekima.
Siding with Hekima is not necessarily NTR, it's more love vs corruption stuff. But if you like NTR, you would go for corruption.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I suggest you make em, make it real big and obvious with bright red color or some shit.

Something like IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE READ THIS FAQ AND/OR THE WALKTHROUGH. IF YOU DON'T, THEN FUCK YOU.
Like let’s put even big glowing arrows like this:
1661160836335.jpeg
But I still bet people won’t see it.

Like seriously this game isn’t even that hard or harsh, and some routes and questions are even pretty obvious without the walkthrough or the thread

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Siding with Hekima is not necessarily NTR, it's more love vs corruption stuff. But if you like NTR, you would go for corruption.
Siding with Hekima is being evil and shit, and you get a love route that feels more forced than actual genuine .
So if you wanna be a good individual and make Anya happy go against Hekima, if you wanna be a mischievous spy and possible cuck go with Hekima.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Siding with Hekima is being evil and shit, and you get a love route that feels more forced than actual genuine .
So if you wanna be a good individual and make Anya happy go against Hekima, if you wanna be a mischievous spy and possible cuck go with Hekima.
As I said before, siding with Hekima is unlocked with my shiny NTR Off switch, but I didn't like it.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
if you side with hekima, he asks you if it's ok for him to pursue anya. and then ntr starts (if you set ntr to on that is).

honestly, Anya is clearly "happier" to be in a relationship with you if you choose the against option rather than the ally option. regardless of hekima's intent (which is sus to begin), the asshole did traumatize them and also murdered old ladies. I spared him because I figure he'll be of use later (and if not, I can just rationalize that van's people killed him off later).

both van and eric can suck it.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes