nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
It’s not like that, Tia is a great character and many love her, even myself.
But patrons on discord seems OBSESSED with her, she keeps winning bonus scenes and even main updates over and over.
At least the next one will be the final of her story… except for pregnancy I guess
It is rather weird that at the end of Rumah leader storyline MC becomes mostly a breeder for this tribe. And all girls mostly talk how they need more children to boost Rumah strength in wars to come. But there are no pregnancies!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
no pregnancy? then it isn't over.
Then we need pregnancy for Tia and her mother at the same time.
Then raising the children together.
It is rather weird that at the end of Rumah leader storyline MC becomes mostly a breeder for this tribe. And all girls mostly talk how they need more children to boost Rumah strength in wars to come. But there are no pregnancies!
Chyos is one man, a pregnancy update usually takes one month, since he puts other stuff in it for the character.
Maybe in a future where he gets the co developer and he can make double the updates.
Next pregnancy update I bet is Tia, I am no fan of pregnancy honestly, but this one since is Tia, it will skyrocket the polls sigh

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Chyos mentioned that he will try to give Tia a break for a while, Rumah is not included in this promise however (give a idea for a bonus scene guys - oh yes, more fuckery in half-orc village).

Edit: I'm not complaining btw. That Arianna in Rumah bonus scene sounds interesting as hell, and we need more stuff going for the side-chicks (Ayita & Hiba).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Chyos mentioned that he will try to give Tia a break for a while, Rumah is not included in this promise however (give a idea for a bonus scene guys - oh yes, more fuckery in half-orc village).
Good news Wolf, Rumah entered also in his “break time” plans, after some bickering on discord, it should not appear for some months in the bonus scenes, probably also in the main ones.

Edit: Oh don’t ya worry, you’ll get those side scenes for those side girls

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Chyos is one man, a pregnancy update usually takes one month, since he puts other stuff in it for the character.
Maybe in a future where he gets the co developer and he can make double the updates.
Next pregnancy update I bet is Tia, I am no fan of pregnancy honestly, but this one since is Tia, it will skyrocket the polls sigh
As I have looked through the game files myself (when fiddling with my mod) there are quite a bit of the background (variables and switches) and some event addons already done related to Tia's pregnancy content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do have to say through if Chyos gives up, rushes to the end or just sticks to Kate these would be pointless.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
As I have looked through the game files myself (when fiddling with my mod) there are quite a bit of the background (variables and switches) and some event addons already done related to Tia's pregnancy content.
Then I guess we are fucked, she is coming…
Or she is fucked nonetheless

Edit: holy moley ravioli, everyone is getting knocked up, even fucking Ayita, even fricking Gwen

Last edited:
Reactions: Budman 1959

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Every girl (well, the major ones at least) will have pregnancy and anal content eventually.
Can Sabrina be considered as main?
Also she is got that… dick problem in one of the possible choices.
Raaisha is surely a main one, and also she is obsessed with pregnancy.
How about Raaisha is she considered side or main?

Edit: never mind

Last edited:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Raiisha is certainly main. She wants to be queen of Rumah and rule over all other girls there. There surely will be a confrontation between her, Tia and Nyrah.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Sabrina, I don't know, but Raiisha, yes, she is a main.

• Sad

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think Chyos will offer pregnancys for all girls eventually... maybe it's something the new guy could work on in order to learn the basics of the game and Chyos style.
Chyos did already include all mechanics for every girl when he created Kate's pregnancy, so alll that is needed is to make scenes.

• Thinking Face

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Sabrina, I don't know, but Raiisha, yes, she is a main. Plus, we even have the dialogue of her saying that she wants to have babies with the MC and take over Tia's place as his main girl so their children rule the village.
The amazing thing is that we have this struggle for supremacy only in Rumah. The girls in Arenfield are unaware of other LIs outside their own family. The exception is Claire and Verena.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The amazing thing is that we have this struggle for supremacy only in Rumah. The girls in Arenfield are unaware of other LIs outside their own family. The exception is Claire and Verena.
And the MC pretty much promises to marry every single one of them, it happened again most recently in the Anya update. Julia's marriage is the first one available for voting, Chyos ain't talking much, but the other girls will probably react to that. But marrying all of them must be an option pretty please.

Jul 27, 2018
If Chyos forced me to pick a girl to marry at the end of the game, it would definitely be Tia. No meme here. Best sex scenes. Best quest so far. Best chemistry with mc. BIG Very big boobs. Big ass. Dark skin. Tall and muscular Oh god my peepee is hard Best girl. I m talking about the corrupted Tia, the only one i know.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Kate and Arianna. Lyvia and Katherin.

After the "bonus" scene with Little Dick Rick in Arianna's bedroom, I'm rooting for a Claire + Verena + MC + Old Chap Rod foursome, but I'm aware that Chyos' Patrons aren't that cool.:cry:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
all this tia, rumah and futa talk.. but i just want to know whats the house for at the southeast ...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If Chyos forced me to pick a girl to marry at the end of the game, it would definitely be Tia. No meme here. Best sex scenes. Best quest so far. Best chemistry with mc. BIG Very big boobs. Big ass. Dark skin. Tall and muscular Oh god my peepee is hard Best girl. I m talking about the corrupted Tia, the only one i know.
Arianna, because Verena is the best Mother-in-Law in the world and Rod is the best Father-in-Law.

all this tia, rumah and futa talk.. but i just want to know whats the house for at the southeast ...
My guess: a Cobblestone property. If I'm right, we might see it in the next Penny update ( = never) :cry:

Come on, booty lovers. Vote for Penny!!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Kate and Arianna. Lyvia and Katherin.

After the "bonus" scene with Little Dick Rick in Arianna's bedroom, I'm rooting for a Claire + Verena + MC + Old Chap Rod foursome, but I'm aware that Chyos' Patrons aren't that cool.:cry:
Patrons on discord:
“Best I can do is Dasan+Tia+orc+Rumah girl foursome”

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
MC has a lot to do to come close to King Solomon the Wise of Israel. He had 700 wives and 300 concubines
Kings 11:3

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I will give you some light about the pregnancies.
When Chyos started with Kate pregnancy, he stated that "between working kate pregnancy" he would make a "system" to all girls pregnancies so the development would be faster, and it would a base to other systems or to polish it. Patrons said that they dont like static childs, so Chyos answered that he would make in the future something about it (child's growing, doing chores, all that shit).Like for example the rumah system, he said its just a base and need to be polished,(something that would apply to the mercenaries camp) so probably we will see a more developed system in the future. Other system is the "expansion" where you put the mercenaries in the map. Probably they will be fused, to be more optimized and more yare yare daze.

Now get the fuck out.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes