Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
I will give you some light about the pregnancies.
When Chyos started with Kate pregnancy, he stated that "between working kate pregnancy" he would make a "system" to all girls pregnancies so the development would be faster, and it would a base to other systems or to polish it. Patrons said that they dont like static childs, so Chyos answered that he would make in the future something about it (child's growing, doing chores, all that shit).Like for example the rumah system, he said its just a base and need to be polished,(something that would apply to the mercenaries camp) so probably we will see a more developed system in the future. Other system is the "expansion" where you put the mercenaries in the map. Probably they will be fused, to be more optimized and more yare yare daze.

Now get the fuck out.
I am not mistaken, if you use RPG makers cheat there I already have multiple character pregnant variable setup in current version, of cause I don't dare change the value .

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Variables might have been set up earlier, like Yotetar said, but there's nothing more for others currently.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I am not mistaken, if you use RPG makers cheat there I already have multiple character pregnant variable setup in current version, of cause I don't dare change the value .
...there are more variables involved than just the date. I think the post was about chyos wanting to develop a simpler system to use that would make it easier to apply to everyone.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I've tried playing this game like 50 times, but i was never able to actually kill the deer in the first scene, hunting with father, bow missed every time, so that's as far as i have gotten.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I've tried playing this game like 50 times, but i was never able to actually kill the deer in the first scene, hunting with father, bow missed every time, so that's as far as i have gotten.
In the first hunt with my father, according to the plot of the game, you ALWAYS miss the deer. This is provided by the plot of the game. It is simply impossible to get there, since there needs at least a 3rd hunting skill (judging by the skill check), which GG does not have at the beginning of the game.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Ah yes, you have to do it 3578 times in a day of half moon, when Saturn and the Moon get aligned
Nop, only a few times. You need to keep trying. I can provide you a save where you hit the deer if you want.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
You'r not supposed to kill the dear Deer.....Your pissed out of your head....you couldn't hit the toilet bowl with a piss.
I'm pissed.....Do you realise how hard it was to reply without the Red Lines under my text!

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
As I have looked through the game files myself (when fiddling with my mod) there are quite a bit of the background (variables and switches) and some event addons already done related to Tia's pregnancy content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do have to say through if Chyos gives up, rushes to the end or just sticks to Kate these would be pointless.
Looks like Chyos had a stroke when writing Kate's code
Kate and Arianna. Lyvia and Katherin.

After the "bonus" scene with Little Dick Rick in Arianna's bedroom, I'm rooting for a Claire + Verena + MC + Old Chap Rod foursome, but I'm aware that Chyos' Patrons aren't that cool.:cry:
Eh, Main Man Rod should be given a brand new woman who fits him, not sloppy seconds.
What do you need to use chain mail? And how to improve weapons. It's the weapon, not the armor.
I personally don't use Chain Mail or any Iron Set armor because the reduced evasion seems pretty hefty to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes