Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Theres actually a funny easter egg sort of, apparently if you use cheats and upgrade ur hunting stats during the intro of the game you can actually hit the deer but it would explode cuz u hit it too hard
You can't use the cheatbook before the end of the intro.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You can't use the cheatbook before the end of the intro.
But you can save and use a save editor... yeah it's insane given the chance of that breaking the savegame in the long run, but if you only use that save until the end of the Intro it's indeed an easteregg.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But you can save and use a save editor... yeah it's insane given the chance of that breaking the savegame in the long run, but if you only use that save until the end of the Intro it's indeed an easteregg.
“What the fuck have you done!
You shot so hard that the deer exploded!
Haven’t you learned anything from my lessons?
What the hell have you been drinking?
Steroids?!”

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Theres actually a funny easter egg sort of, apparently if you use cheats and upgrade ur hunting stats during the intro of the game you can actually hit the deer but it would explode cuz u hit it too hard
Yeh, this is true, it's quite funny. It should be impossible to kill the deer, but there is fuckery available besides the cheat book.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
John goes outside his house? The fuck?Why no one told me that? Now I must look like an idiot.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
i wait till the dinner then go upstairs but which room am i suppose to hid in the next day..... only room i can stay in is the room full of books D: so totally lost

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Typical superpower from fathers with boys who try to meet their daughters: being overprotective and omnipresent even when absent.
Don’t fuck with this single father
it is a bit weird cause he asked me to go talk to his daughter to figure out what is going on with her. but then won't let me approach her. probably because her next bit of content is not yet done

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
it is a bit weird cause he asked me to go talk to his daughter to figure out what is going on with her. but then won't let me approach her. probably because her next bit of content is not yet done
It is because her content is unfinished, or more uncompleted.
John and Melissa’s update finishes literally when you offer yourself to help her, after that he keeps cockblocking you, because there are simply no more triggers or interactions.
By Revgen’s predictions if everything doesn’t change she’ll become the update of December.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
GODAAAAM! she needs to replace the one in the game please!
Ah heathen, tis Blasphemous thought against the holy Tia spirit, no model can replace Tia’s icon!

Joking aside, it’s kinda disrespectful wanting to replace a character from the author’s original idea, with another one just because you prefer it.
Even with its flaws Tia’s model had ton of reworks and there is no need to replace it.
Afterall you are a game dev right?
I bet the feeling is mutual if someone wanted to replace one of your characters with a much better looking one

Last edited:

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
ayy, new rpg game for me beside
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just asking a question, how many days needed to enemy and other stuff (wood/elderwood/etc) to be respawned again?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes