Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Ah heathen, tis Blasphemous thought against the holy Tia spirit, no model can replace Tia’s icon!

Joking aside, it’s kinda disrespectful wanting to replace a character from the author’s original idea, with another one just because you prefer it.
Even with its flaws Tia’s model had ton of reworks and there is no need to replace it.
Afterall you are a game dev right?
I bet the feeling is mutual if someone wanted to replace one of your characters with a much better looking one
Tia?! DID YOU JUST TALK ABOUT TIA?! NOW WE GET 75 MORE UPDATES OF TIA!!!!

Reactions: zARRR

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Bonus Scene Julia (0.5.0.6)

Changelog:

Well, this isn't exactly what I would call early in the week...
In my defense I can only say that I was very keen on making this scene as complete as I could.
This included some more transition animations/images and also some extra lines of text for already existing dialogues with Julia. I've also tried to bring the conflicting dialogue lines with Yasmine in order (after the MC asks for Julia's hand she now will be informed about that which changes her dialogue away from the MC being a messenger from Kirlic). I also changed dialogue with the MC and Giron about Julia in case you already asked for her hand and then completed John's quest afterwards +some other smaller changes. So I tried my best to get her storyline cleaned up. I hope that now a completely corruption free path is possible for her. If not please let me know, I wasn't able to test all possible ways with her, so if there are still dead ends/unfitting dialogues let me know and I will fix it!

With this now finally done Tia's bonus scene is next. Before that I will of course do the 2nd part of the Queen's update.

But for now it's time to get some sleep!

Now before the demands for the update come out...know that this one is currently lacking an image that chyos will have to add later. Also, I will not post the update here but others will so don't ask me.

JM24

May 27, 2021
Hi all, I just discovered this game and has been playing it non stop for three days. I got to the quest where the MC has to recruit 5 mercenaries, but before I can complete the quest, the Queen arrives and the dialogue indicates that MC has taken over the village with his men. Is this a bug or is it an automatic event?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Hi all, I just discovered this game and has been playing it non stop for three days. I got to the quest where the MC has to recruit 5 mercenaries, but before I can complete the quest, the Queen arrives and the dialogue indicates that MC has taken over the village with his men. Is this a bug or is it an automatic event?
probably an oversight...I'll let chyos know...queen questline should not start until lyvia's is complete...

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
probably an oversight...I'll let chyos know
There's another minor (or major depending your POV) oversight:

If you pursue Gavina while not in a relationship with Bianca, Gavina's dialogues are still written like MC's already dating Bianca. Immersion breaking, literally unplayable.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There's another minor (or major depending your POV) oversight:

If you pursue Gavina while not in a relationship with Bianca, Gavina's dialogues are still written like MC's already dating Bianca. Immersion breaking, literally unplayable.
I stumbled into it too.

That's not a big issue, anyway. Just avoid talking to Gavina - after her quest is finished - until you start "dating" Bianca.

You might say: "BUT I'm not interested in Bianca: I just wanna shag Gavina!". Well, my answer is:

- you're supposed to bang 'em all, man. :sneaky::sneaky:

-----

Another oversight: Chyos didn't "update" the dialogues with Arianna in the forest after you had the infamous dinner with her family :whistle:.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Ah heathen, tis Blasphemous thought against the holy Tia spirit, no model can replace Tia’s icon!

Joking aside, it’s kinda disrespectful wanting to replace a character from the author’s original idea, with another one just because you prefer it.
Even with its flaws Tia’s model had ton of reworks and there is no need to replace it.
Afterall you are a game dev right?
I bet the feeling is mutual if someone wanted to replace one of your characters with a much better looking one
Chyos himself said that he is considering a move to Daz models

• Thinking Face

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I stumbled into it too.

That's not a big issue, anyway. Just avoid talking to Gavina - after her quest is finished - until you start "dating" Bianca.

You might say: "BUT I'm not interested in Bianca: I just wanna shag Gavina!". Well, my answer is:

- you're supposed to bang 'em all, man. :sneaky::sneaky:

-----

Another oversight: Chyos didn't "update" the dialogues with Arianna in the forest after you had the infamous dinner with her family :whistle:.
But I want to date Gavina first, then Bianca.

Just to keep things fresh, ya know?

Henriyk

Jun 8, 2020
Tried creating Tia from DAZ, but I guess looks more like a younger version of Tia. View attachment 2004918
What a stunningly beautiful model and she's not too young!. If she looked like that I would spam her update request endlessly:love:, nice job dude(y). But having said that, DAZ would definitely slow down how often the game would be updated because of the time he would have to sacrifice on graphics/rendering etc. And Daz is far from perfect, albeit good software. But it's not about respect, it's about evolution.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tengen_Uzui

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
What a stunningly beautiful model and she's not too young!. If she looked like that I would spam her update request endlessly:love:, nice job dude(y). But having said that, DAZ would definitely slow down how often the game would be updated because of the time he would have to sacrifice on graphics/rendering etc. And Daz is far from perfect, albeit good software. But it's not about respect, it's about evolution.
On the contrary Daz would speed up development as right now Chyos handcrafts each new character. It would of course require a complete rework.

Asbeoth

Apr 8, 2021
Are there any monster interactions in this game? Such as girls getting fucked by orcs or centaurs or other non-humans?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
On the contrary Daz would speed up development as right now Chyos handcrafts each new character. It would of course require a complete rework.
I'd argue that creating Characters, than posing them and finally render the scenes is worse than any other Software in regards to time management... add to this that most guys use Standard assests bought in order to save time, which makes Characters more generic as a result.
Finally all DAZ rendered games seem to be limit breakers as in size... given the already significant size of ASWS that seems like suicide

Reactions: ravven_7

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
If you want the development to stop for 2-4 years, yes completely change your art choice as you would have to remake a lot including character sprites and animations with long render times if you want good quality images and animation, Plus the file size would skyrocket.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I'd argue that creating Characters, than posing them and finally render the scenes is worse than any other Software in regards to time management... add to this that most guys use Standard assests bought in order to save time, which makes Characters more generic as a result.
Finally all DAZ rendered games seem to be limit breakers as in size... given the already significant size of ASWS that seems like suicide
Yes converting the whole game to Daz is probably not a good idea. A spin-off in the same universe would be better. Dare I suggest Tia as the Main Character?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes converting the whole game to Daz is probably not a good idea. A spin-off in the same universe would be better. Dare I suggest Tia as the Main Character?
You are killing me :FacePalm: :devilish:
But I gues atleast that's more reasonable than your last statements :rolleyes: :sneaky:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But can we just… like continue the main game without other shenanigans happening?
Also don’t recommend ideas like that, Tia fans will eat it faster than a cotton candy in a anthill

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes