Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My final words on this argument:

anyone suggesting a complete revamp/remastering from scratch should be hanged upside down by his testicles. Everytime I see a game getting a restart from zero by its Devs, I think: "well, this project is dead. Fuck".

Chyos revisiting his oldest cgs now and then is mighty fine (what he is doing right now), anyway.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My final words on this argument:

anyone suggesting a complete revamp/remastering from scratch should be hanged upside down by his testicles. Everytime I see a game getting a restart from zero by its Devs, I think: "well, this project is dead. Fuck".

Chyos revisiting his oldest cgs now and then is mighty fine (what he is doing right now), anyway.
You need to be gender correct in your statement and calling it "testicles/Ovaries" :devilish:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is more than data, its much more than that. It's an statement.
Yeah but can it run DOOM?
Hey guys if I allow Thomas to punish Kate for having a free room can I change it back later?
No, just as you cannot change your mind if you don’t allow it.
You basically give a free pass to Thomas to do whatever he wants with Kate

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
But Chyos already uses Daz. It's a blend with TK17.

We could ask him about it, but as far as I understand, he uses some shenanigans to use the TK17 animations with a bit of Daz models and environments. He does use Daz models since he was talking about buying Daz female orc assets for Maui a few years back.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But Chyos already uses Daz. It's a blend with TK17.

We could ask him about it, but as far as I understand, he uses some shenanigans to use the TK17 animations with a bit of Daz models and environments. He does use Daz models since he was talking about buying Daz female orc assets for Maui a few years back.
I asked him, he still gotta respond tho.
Maybe in the future when Thomas is killed/kicked out since he is a part of the cult.
In the developer notes in the OP, there are some lines about Thomas’ destiny, when the NTR discussion for Pia popped up

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Can we reinterpret the traditional metaphysics through epistemology or,instead, we can only face metaphysical problems attending the very basis of reason?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey I am just saying what is everybody thinking when they are sucking their genitals,male or female. Even the mc of this game.
Surely not the metaphysics of Aristotle, they think about jerking off, dicks, pussies and other fucked up things…
They are actually thinking about the metaphysics of Aquinas

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Surely not the metaphysics of Aristotle, they think about jerking off, dicks, pussies and other fucked up things…
They are actually thinking about the metaphysics of Aquinas
If the soul its the first principle of life. Why Thomas bet his life on a demon?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hey I am just saying what is everybody thinking when they are sucking their genitals,male or female. Even the mc of this game.
I'm too old and stiff to suck my genitalia, not that I ever actually ever thought of it when I could bend. :ROFLMAO:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If the soul its the first principle of life. Why Thomas bet his life on a demon?
Because the Demons promissed the Power to turn anyone into a Bimbo by looks and acts... and because the guy is a helpless Pervert obviously.
If anyone was in doubt that should be gone after seing his "uniform" for Pia

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes