Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well to be fair his Updates are still monthly... just no longer on the last week of the month since he can't catch up with the 1,5 week Delay he got from catching Corona a few month ago
Not anymore.

As I posted a few posts above:

nov 21 - 0.4.5 Raaisha 1st part
dec 21 - 0.4.6 Raaisha 2nd part

jan 22 - 0.4.7 Umah
mar 22 - 0.4.8 Athia - whole 2 months
apr 22 - 0.4.9 Ophilia
jul 22 - 0.5.0 Anya - came out on 19th July
sep 22 (?) - 0.5.1 Queen - whole 2 months?

2 months cycle for a complete quest update is the new norm now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not anymore.

As I posted a few posts above:

nov 21 - 0.4.5 Raaisha 1st part
dec 21 - 0.4.6 Raaisha 2nd part

jan 22 - 0.4.7 Umah
mar 22 - 0.4.8 Athia - whole 2 months
apr 22 - 0.4.9 Ophilia
jul 22 - 0.5.0 Anya - came out on 19th July
sep 22 (?) - 0.5.1 Queen - whole 2 months?

2 months cycle for a complete quest update is the new norm now.
The 2 month Updates are reserved for rather big Updates either because they include new game mechanics or need more preparation for a longer Story Portion factoring into the development of the main story.
As all your exaamples for 2 month Updates where xactly that, Updates requiring to forward a larger Portion of the Story in order to advance the Background story for either the Main Story and or a side Arc (like Raisha was required to advance the whole Rumah Arc).
I'll agree that these Updates came in larger numbers lately, but given that the normal Character arcs don't win the Patreon Polls it's not really surprising either.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
but incet is already in the game so dont need patch
I think it's more about the fact that the original idea never considered the Werewolf to be Roderick.
Also there currently isn't even real incest in the game, mother daugther 3 somes and Stepcest is as far as it COULD go.
The stepcest stuff requires certain changes to be made by the Player, while the Beastiality scene would be available without any additional action of MC (aside of takeing the NTR option dureing one scene)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
PLOT TWIST: the werewolf that attacked Ariana the first time was actually roderic!!!!! What do y'all think??
I saw too many retarded plot twists in The Blacklist - you damn lazy authors: he's her dad! no, he's not!! then, yes he is; then again, nooo he's not!! me: he must be her sugardaddy, then.

No need for them in ASwS too.

:cautious:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The problem about incest, bestiality etc is patreon or more likely their superiors.
But you can always make the content and put in on discord under anonymous name to bypass the filter.It is not like patreon give a shit what happens outside their field.He could even make loli stuff if he blows a fuse.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The problem about incest, bestiality etc is patreon or more likely their superiors.
But you can always make the content and put in on discord under anonymous name to bypass the filter.It is not like patreon give a shit what happens outside their field.He could even make loli stuff if he blows a fuse.
Honestly, there's no need of that content in ASwS.

My 2 cents, of course.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
What do you mean still no pregnant Tia
View attachment 2011297
It's possible that that might be a reality soon. It just depends but the update after next will probably be the last main story content for Tia (killing her father). After that it'll most likely be bonus scenes for her and pregnancy content. There's multiple steps an option has to go through before it ends up becoming reality (there's two polls it has to win) so it takes time.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes