Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Likely because people thinking alike tend to find their communities and stick to it I'd assume... ever tried to be a missionar converting the heathen?
Or to fight a lost battle?
Ever tried to persuade dudes on F95 that harem scenarios + hentai CGs = crappiest erotic games human race could ever conceive? :sneaky::sneaky:
(except hentai ntr + bestiality rpgs, of course)

NOTHING in the world conveys less erotic tension than these fucking harem games.

ASwS is great because you have to earn your chicks.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
if he comes here... let's hunt him down :mad:

:whistle::whistle::whistle:
It’s not a he…. It’s a they (as multiple people tho)
If you two fight, I'll make some money in bets.
Ok Wolf is clearly a sniper or a guy who uses daggers, he hides and attacks like a wolf, one based opinion and then you are dead.
Otto instead I see it more as a melee guy, swinging and beating the shit out of you with punches or polygons.
Throws hot takes so hot that they can burn you.

I betting on Eva since he is a mecha and squashes everyone

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
If you two fight, I'll make some money in bets.
Ok Wolf is clearly a sniper or a guy who uses daggers, he hides and attacks like a wolf, one based opinion and then you are dead.
Otto instead I see it more as a melee guy, swinging and beating the shit out of you with punches or polygons.
Throws hot takes so hot that they can burn you.

I betting on Eva since he is a mecha and squashes everyone

Nah, I was messing around, I understand what he meant.

While I did enjoy slow-burn games in the past, I don't have the patience to do that anymore.

And we can't mention other devs here too much, but it's a box of surprises in those types of games, like a house fire if you catch the reference. Being a patron, investing a hundred dollars or so in those games... yeah, it doesn't really cross my mind if I'm going to get fuck in the ass with stuff like that. Or being blue-balled for I don't know how many months.

Actually, Chyos is not a fan of teasing to build the so-called sexual tension either. We can always expect a sex scene at the end. It just feels like there is work for it because of the RPG gameplay element. Which became something I started to enjoy as an alternative.

And I do enjoy harem, it's my fetish. Will not make excuses for that. ASWS does feel like a harem of sorts in the NTR-Off route.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ever tried to persuade dudes on F95 that harem scenarios + hentai CGs = crappiest erotic games human race could ever conceive? :sneaky::sneaky:
(except hentai ntr + bestiality rpgs, of course)

NOTHING in the world conveys less erotic tension than these fucking harem games.

ASwS is great because you have to earn your chicks.
I agree on the fact that you have to earn the girl, but I would like to point out the fact that many girls really become disappointed if you cheat on them.
And here we have corruption, a reasonable element to make characters more “open” to other ideas.
If this was a generic harem game fucking Sypha in front of Mira wouldn’t have any consequence.

Anyway let us not open that can of worms Otto, NTR already makes people go apeshit, but harem?
Oooh prepare to get blasted by facepalms in a minute

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Nah, I was messing around, I understand what he meant.

While I did enjoy slow-burn games in the past, I don't have the patience to do that anymore.

And we can't mention other devs here too much, but it's a box of surprises in those types of games, like a house fire if you catch the reference. Being a patron, investing a hundred dollars or so in those games... yeah, it doesn't really cross my mind if I'm going to get fuck in the ass with stuff like that. Or being blue-balled for I don't know how many months.

Actually, Chyos is not a fan of teasing to build the so-called sexual tension either. We can always expect a sex scene at the end. It just feels like there is work for it because of the RPG gameplay element. Which became something I started to enjoy as an alternative.

And I do enjoy harem, it's my fetish. Will not make excuses for that. ASWS does feel like a harem of sorts in the NTR-Off route.
Chyos may not be a fan of slow burn but the love scenes (or the less slow burn scenes that are present) are amazingly good.

And I kinda get ya on the patience side, sometimes you just want to get straight to the point with the SEX, but at the same time is it really worth to bang a doll with no personality?
And at the same time, what if all of this slow burn was for nothing?
Harems aren’t for me so sadly our paths are doomed to clash.
Anyways this talk is for another thread,
And I think I got your reference btw

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hah, hell no. Didn't Chyos said in this very thread that the focus is always the vanilla route? The moment that NTR takes priority with exclusive updates and whatnot, I'm at the door and tell anyone that asks to stay away from this game.

There are only have been threesomes with the girls, and this game has a bunch of them to only have that. It's a feature that it is lacking. That's all I've been saying.

The bonus scene with Mira's family at the bath could also be a good start for that, however.

Or maybe something in the main plot. Dunno.
Well consider Frishas last Bonusscene Update... the normal sex got a new angle while the nTR route got an entire Questline and a new scene.
While Chyos stated that he'll never release a NTR only Update there were several Bonus scene Updates that were focused on the NTR aspect and only gave a minor addition to the Vanilla content

If Dassan gets his harem scene we might get another angle in a existing sex scene with any of the Rumah girls is what I am saying

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Well consider Frishas last Bonusscene Update... the normal sex got a new angle while the nTR route got an entire Questline and a new scene.
While Chyos stated that he'll never release a NTR only Update there were several Bonus scene Updates that were focused on the NTR aspect and only gave a minor addition to the Vanilla content
Frisha's bonus was a great rework for the vanilla content and this quest you mentioned also added an alternative to fuck her before you completed her quest. It would be unfair to say that Chyos did this update mostly for the NTR fans.

I've been around for a while now, and the only update that I really, really dislike was that Pia shit, as all the regulars here know.

The bonus scenes were alright though. Even the last one I thought was going to be mostly about Rick, but it added some nice new stuff for the threesome between the MC and Kate and Arianna. It made me more optimistic about the next Tia bonus scene with the new NTR way with Dasan that I hated the idea so much. I still kinda hate it actually, but I'll have to wait and see.

EDIT

If Dassan gets his harem scene we might get another angle in a existing sex scene with any of the Rumah girls is what I am saying
If Dasan gets a fucking harem scene and we only get a handjob in the vanilla route, I think people would see the BS in the suggestion even before the release.

Chyos seems to focus the animations more on the vanilla route anyway (I can't confirm, since I don't play the NTR route and I don't really want to know). But if I feel like the vanilla route got shit ass little to nothing content, I will let everyone knows.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I'll just make you remember, that I summoned chyos in this thread just for the NTR and vanilla route, and the answer was, always vanilla, NTR second. Now, get out.

• Wow
Reactions: zARRR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
If we are judging his actions, then I think we need to put on the table the pòssibility on him being a liar then.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If we are judging his actions, then I think we need to put on the table the pòssibility on him being a liar then.
Even I think this is going to far.
He never really disappoints with his promisses... for someone who played the game for several years now some additions just seem uncompareable... for example on the Firisha scene I wouldn't even have considered to risk a trigger here in order to take her virginity before saveing her from Dave.
If that was an Option I gues I did the Update injustice since I was long past that moment at this point and it just felt like an entire Quest Versus a new angle.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Its not going too far,it is the reality. Chyos came because I asked him precisely what you are arguing. By logical reason, you must put on the table the possibility that he lied. If you get to the conclusion that he went to NTR than vanilla, then it's a yes. If not, then is a no.

This was debated 2-3 months ago, with the conclusion I just said, I dont want to start that shit again for no reason.
I dont want people get confused here, when you argue about things like, he goes Vanilla or NTR.Because that's a preferency of new players when they come here.There a lot of threads with that shit.

So if you want to get serious, you must accept that. If you are just fucking around, then okay, you are just fucking around.

Going too far, is calling him scammer.

I am just being honest, and fair.No dev is a god, and no client is always right.

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018

I am just being honest, and fair.No dev is a god, and no client is always right.
It's nothing personal. The main thing about those Patreon games is the question if you can trust the developer or not. You don't follow anyone blindly and suck their cocks, even more, if you are giving your money to them.

Stuff has been happening that made people question these promises. It happens. We are just discussing it. And as far as I know, we are still playing his game, aside from the fact we are also patrons.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Its not going too far,it is the reality. Chyos came because I asked him precisely what you are arguing. By logical reason, you must put on the table the possibility that he lied. If you get to the conclusion that he went to NTR than vanilla, then it's a yes. If not, then is a no.

This was debated 2-3 months ago, with the conclusion I just said, I dont want to start that shit again for no reason.
I dont want people get confused here, when you argue about things like, he goes Vanilla or NTR.Because that's a preferency of new players when they come here.There a lot of threads with that shit.

So if you want to get serious, you must accept that. If you are just fucking around, then okay, you are just fucking around.

I gues I can agree to that.
The main Story Updates are normally focused on the Vanilla Story as true story and the NTR stuff as bad end or alternative path towards the end, yet it always seemed to me that Chyos had a tendency for the opposite direction with the Bonus scenes in order to make an NTR focused story and not just a bad end situation for the fans of that fetish.

I have to admit that I don't replay the older stuff regulary to consider how the Bonus scene stuff integrate into the normal Stories, so I might make false assumptions in some cases.

Reactions: zARRR and Yotetar

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Nothing personal attached.

Like I said I am honest and being fair.

Discussing the credibility of a dev, because of his actions, is good, is part of the process. But wouldn't be fair, if we didnt put everything on the table, at least, if we are seriously discussing it.

I dont like dick-lickers that populate on discord.And I dont like people that vomits hate, just to make more hate.

So that's why I made the post above, to set things accordingly.

I am not going to defend anyone.

Was there things that make people rethink vanilla-NTR? Yes there was, that's why I summoned him.

Do you have more doubts? Great , let's discuss it, with everything on the table.
Do i have doubts? Yes I have my doubts too about his credibility.

And yes I still am patron and I still play the game.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Discussing the credibility of a dev, because of his actions, is good, is part of the process. But wouldn't be fair, if we didnt put everything on the table, at least, if we are seriously discussing it.
There's nothing much else to be said.

I liked the content that I got from bonus scenes so far. There are not supposed to be big ass updates, but small ones.

The thing is, a lot of the suggestions selected seem to center around the idea of the appeal of a new NTR possibility, and then "here is a vanilla scene for you".

Let's talk about the next bonus scene suggestion, for example.

"If you reject Tia, you will get a new scene with her being more dominant".

Does that seem super appealing to you?

Or maybe it's the fact that there will be a new way for Dasan to cuck the MC?

I noticed that some of the bonus scenes (but not all of them, such as the threesomes) follow this pattern.

I did not complain here, however, because Chyos puts investment in the new animations for the vanilla scene. So I always get something.

Do I like some bonus scenes more than others? Yep. While I did not hate the Frisha one, I agree that was the weakest. Because it was mostly a rework or variation of something that already existed. No new events like threesomes or even Nyra.

What I truly dislike was Ophilia, as I said many times before.

But it's more because of the writing. Chyos decided to make the geeky girl look like a slut and pushed this concept down our throats. The NTR complaint here is Thomas's participation in it and that there's nothing we can do about it for now. It's not fun, it's annoying. It might piss you off if you are not on the NTR side of the force.

It's just my personal opinion on one update. Fortunately, there are many other girls besides that... urgh... Pia.

I guess those are all my thoughts on the matter.

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
FPS=130, yet I have to wait as the text crawls slowly across the screen at each page. Deliberately slowing down the text is annoying!

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes