zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That is an interesting fetish.
I also developed a good writing fetish but since we are on this site, it is slumbering half the time
Everyone wants Tia, but I just want to go to the monastery already. Curious if fucking Syfa after "defeating" her will have any impact on the story.
100% sure, if Chyos has showed us something, is that he loooves consequences, check all the Dasan shit.
That’s why I am pretty sure Hekima will show up

Last edited:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I also developed a good writing fetish but since we are on this site, it is slumbering half the time

100% sure, if Chyos has showed us something, is that he loooves consequences, check all the Dasan shit.
That’s why I am pretty sure Hekima will show up
Hekima will become the Dasan of Arenfield.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hekima will become the Dasan of Arenfield.
If that is true I wonder if Anyas mother will despise you for killing him back than... he was kind to her and never touched her.
You could even call him a lifesaver... if not for his Shogun or emperor he might have been a decent guy... that said Nyra hates you aswell if you kill Dassan on the first chance you get.
I gave the guy a chance to show me his good side now that he lost everything... if he disappoints me like Dassan there will be a chance to put him under... otherwise he might be another Rick (a decent guy getting his Love Interest stolen by MC)... heck maybe the two will even become friends shareing the same fate ;)

Reactions: zARRR

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Less Dasan, and more Umin, he is a bro.
Both are dead meat. What I really want is a harem orgy of the MC and all the Rumah girls/orcs before this game ends, NLT-style.

And since the patrons are obsessed with Rumah, this could happen sooner rather than later...

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Both are dead meat. What I really want is a harem orgy of the MC and all the Rumah girls/orcs before this game ends, NLT-style.

And since the patrons are obsessed with Rumah, this could happen sooner rather than later...
Damn, you need some methylphenidate.

• Haha

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I am afraid to tell you if you consider the votes than Dassan will get a Harem scene as Chieftain of Rumah before long, while the MC will have to use a Palm leave to cool his harem down dureing the act.
Honestly... the only reason Rumah wins all the time is because of it's NTR Storyline.
Before Rumah became a thing Kate won every vote she starred in because of her NTR Story

• Sad

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am afraid to tell you if you consider the votes than Dassan will get a Harem scene as Chieftain of Rumah before long, while the MC will have to use a Palm leave to cool his harem down dureing the act.
Honestly... the only reason Rumah wins all the time is because of it's NTR Storyline.
Before Rumah became a thing Kate won every vote she starred in because of her NTR Story
I have always wondered how the frick on discord is full of NTR fans while here is quite the opposite…
Except for some and Grayking.
The votes are hostages from Rumah fans

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have always wondered how the frick on discord is full of NTR fans while here is quite the opposite…
Except for some and Grayking.
The votes are hostages from Rumah fans
Likely because people thinking alike tend to find their communities and stick to it I'd assume... ever tried to be a missionar converting the heathen?
Or to fight a lost battle?

• Thinking Face

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
in that case, just give the dwarf girl ntr with goblin and give me the mine update. i want both the daughter and the mom to come out to town

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I am afraid to tell you if you consider the votes than Dassan will get a Harem scene as Chieftain of Rumah before longy
Hah, hell no. Didn't Chyos said in this very thread that the focus is always the vanilla route? The moment that NTR takes priority with exclusive updates and whatnot, I'm at the door and tell anyone that asks to stay away from this game.

There are only have been threesomes with the girls, and this game has a bunch of them to only have that. It's a feature that it is lacking. That's all I've been saying.

The bonus scene with Mira's family at the bath could also be a good start for that, however.

Or maybe something in the main plot. Dunno.

• Angry
Reactions: zARRR and Gudil
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes