HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I personally don't use Chain Mail or any Iron Set armor because the reduced evasion seems pretty hefty to me.
As always with armour in games, you have to make decision between avoiding damage some of the time and taking higher damage when you do get hit, or taking less damage when getting hit but not avoiding damage so often.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Eh, Main Man Rod should be given a brand new woman who fits him, not sloppy seconds.
Firstly, Rod is not a sloppy second. He is the husband in the classic Husband-Wife-Lover menage-a-trois.
Secondly, as you can see in the pillory scene, Rod comes first, MC comes second. Literally. :sneaky:

Nope. There is no exclusive NTR stuff in this game, otherwise, I wouldn't be here! This Lyvia + Tia you posted wasn't a bonus scene, it was something added as part of the Anya update if I am not mistaken.
Well, I listed it as 0.4.9.5 - Anya's been a 2 months update: it had more bonus scenes.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As always with armour in games, you have to make decision between avoiding damage some of the time and taking higher damage when you do get hit, or taking less damage when getting hit but not avoiding damage so often.
...Or you get the Thief armor, which is equal in defence and gives Bonuses to avoid attacks :sneaky:
There is always superior gear in RPGs

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Am I Troll now aswell since I can completely comprehend his response? :unsure:o_O:sneaky:
That said body wise I'd agree that Gwen looked better than Isha... though the Face isn't really my game on either :devilish:
Quoque tu Eva, you were a troll all along!
Is even Evangelion your favorite anime or was it all a facade?!

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I can kind of see why either one of them is preferrable choice, though the older body is kind of my preference in the scene. Younger body's tits are too big for my taste on that body, same with ass. Perhaps if those were bit more suitable for the body type younger body would win. Face on both are bit meh...

arobotbrain1

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone else having this issue?

Going the NTR path with Penny, and she only ever makes out with Henry. It never seem to progress, even waiting for time to pass (as it works with Mira's scene). But her relationship page still indicates she's had sex.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

Going the NTR path with Penny, and she only ever makes out with Henry. It never seem to progress, even waiting for time to pass (as it works with Mira's scene). But her relationship page still indicates she's had sex.
2. Stay silent: Henry will now ask Penny to sleep in his room. She will do so every 2 days now. If you did already hear the conversation between Dave&Giron the next day if you have dinner with them Henry will tell That he's now starting to work at the mansion. (If you didn't have it you can either still listen in on the baron or wait until you get the notification on the village map) In both cases you will have to have dinner with them afterwards. This will complete the quest. - now every 2 days Penny&Henry will cuddle in the evening at 10pm, after the 5th time that happens they will have sex. This will also happen if you're not there. You can prevent it if you drug Henry's watercan with anesthetic from Lucius shop. This can be reversed should you change your mind.
the walkthrough. I recommend not time skipping once you get close to 10pm

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019

till 10pm and wait dont skip

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
I've tried playing this game like 50 times, but i was never able to actually kill the deer in the first scene, hunting with father, bow missed every time, so that's as far as i have gotten.
Theres actually a funny easter egg sort of, apparently if you use cheats and upgrade ur hunting stats during the intro of the game you can actually hit the deer but it would explode cuz u hit it too hard

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes