Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
FAQ is a good idea.

Honestly, thread search function in this site is pretty lackluster. I wish there's a small sort by filter to make things easier to find.
There is "sort by" in the preference menu, but most people don't know about. It's annoying it isn't just combined with the search bar.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
As I said before, siding with Hekima is unlocked with my shiny NTR Off switch, but I didn't like it.
But my man you said you were gonna try the path of us strugglers with NTR.
Don’t wanna try the experience?!
The shivers of the fight?!
The…
Yeah I am pulling your leg no worries.

But I mean it’s expected that you are going to be his doggy, after all he didn’t come and asked you knocking at your door: “Hello dear sir, wanna join our cause?
Here is a flyer ”

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
FAQ is still a good idea because at least there's one obvious place where newbies can find answers to questions they might have.

Some of these folks are probably too lazy to search the thread, so they just ask directly. Any ridicule they might get be damned.
You overestimate people... look at the save game stuff... the links are in the OP and still every page or sometimes even every other post you get that "request"

Reactions: zARRR

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
There is "sort by" in the preference menu, but most people don't know about. It's annoying it isn't just combined with the search bar.
Good Lord, it's hidden in the Profile options.

Jannies in this site should've updated their search function instead of playing Cuck Simulator 24/7.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Sometimes, people test your patience to limits we dont know.But someday, someone, will make gay stuff in retaliation. Do you imagine thomas fucking the mc in the ass? That could happen, fans are unpredictable.

chrisdees95

Oct 11, 2019
I waited 5 days after making a "deal" with Hekima but it seems Anya don't want his D or never talked to me about it like it's supposed to in the walkthrough. All they keep doing is look at each other and that's it. Anyone have any idea how do I proceed?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sometimes, people test your patience to limits we dont know.But someday, someone, will make gay stuff in retaliation. Do you imagine thomas fucking the mc in the ass? That could happen, fans are unpredictable.
Next update in Tia's storyline:

The party goes to Gwen/Isha's cottage and Tia enters with MC. She finds and drinks Sabrina's potion and grows a HUGE dick.

Then the quest branches:

1. Futa Tia's love path ---> MC finds out he loves passive anal intercourse :sneaky::sneaky:

2. Futa Tia's corruption path ----> same as above + chicks :geek:

3. Futa Tia's NTR path ----> Futa Tia starts fucking all the chicks + when the party loses a fights, orcs and bandits fuck MC :devilish:

ASwS ultimate NTR: orcs fucking MC :poop::poop::poop:

(dedicated to Rumah Boyz)

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Next update in Tia's storyline:

The party goes to Gwen/Isha's cottage and Tia enters with MC. She finds and drinks Sabrina's potion and grows a HUGE dick.

Then the quest branches:

1. Futa Tia's love path ---> MC finds out he loves passive anal intercourse :sneaky::sneaky:

2. Futa Tia's corruption path ----> same as above + chicks :geek:

3. Futa Tia's NTR path ----> Futa Tia starts fucking all the chicks + when the party loses a fights, orcs and bandits fuck MC :devilish:

ASwS ultimate NTR: orcs fucking MC :poop::poop::poop:

(dedicated to Rumah Boyz)
I have recently found this game, so Tia is pretty hot!
But i guess some people are rather done with her after years of looking at these flying gorgeous boobs.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I have recently found this game, so Tia is pretty hot!
But i guess some people are rather done with her after years of looking at these flying gorgeous boobs.
It’s not like that, Tia is a great character and many love her, even myself.
But patrons on discord seems OBSESSED with her, she keeps winning bonus scenes and even main updates over and over.
At least the next one will be the final of her story… except for pregnancy I guess

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It’s not like that, Tia is a great character and many love her, even myself.
But patrons on discord seems OBSESSED with her, she keeps winning bonus scenes and even main updates over and over.
At least the next one will be the final of her story… except for pregnancy I guess
no pregnancy? then it isn't over.
Then we need pregnancy for Tia and her mother at the same time.
Then raising the children together.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes