Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
belts are actually pretty useful if you can make one with multiple augment slots, you can use iron plates to buff your defense (or tia's and lyvia's). there are only so many accessories in the game.
Yep. But belts are accessories: they're not armor. You only have 2 accessory slots, and my MC already wears 2 rings, so no belts: therefore I equipped Lyvia and Tia with belts ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just use the cheat book tbh.
Yeah that's the utter lazy way, you don't really need to do anything useing that...
In my case and hopefully the majority of the Players playing the game for the gameplay though there are enough and better Options
I finished the game in "angel" mode and today I finished the game in "total lust" mode. For those who like history, both are good. For those who like various sex scenes I recommend the "total lust" mode. The quantity and diversity is much greater. However, one of my first impressions is that lust mode makes the story better. In Frisha's case, for example, she has an open relationship with Dave (she can become a concubine or be rejected and then she can take revenge). There's the baron who promised her a job, and then there's the merchant. That goes for Kate with Rick, the three thugs and the merchant again.
... well I gues from what you shared "Angel" might actually be accurate as in someone being chaste and watch other people fuck ;)
But why change the antology on the second term? "Incubus" might have sounded far better :devilish:.
That aside to clarify there are no "modes" in the game but takeing a certain route for any Character is possible though.
Mira can be a wild one, especially in the Church Basement,while Natasha can be easily swayed a way from her faith tainting the holy water, you can't get wild out in the open risking getting caught with her. Even though Natasha's personality has changed so drastically you would think she would get down and dirty right on the alter when Pater Francis goes to bed. Back to Mira though, I just do not see her as the most devote priestess. She would not have wild sex in the church So I think its Mira's love is so strong and pure for the MC it negates any of Isha's influence over her. She was already in love with MC before Gwenn(Isha) entered the picture. Or I am wrong. I would like to see the Church slowly change due to the tainted Holy Water.
Mira received a blessing dureing the ritual and thanks to that blessing is able to use holy magic, while her new abilities come from a blessing they aren't tied to Athia, otherwise it would be gone when she fell and became mortal.
Still about Mira. Who wanted to see the scene in the room where the MC breaks up with her. Her sadness is heartbreaking. On both routes, love and sin, I chose to stay with her without NTR. It really doesn't. She's my girl!
Or you could have simply make her your Waifu while makeing her agree to be a part of your Harem all along.
alright, Right now thoug Athia is not so Devine and has turned into what she despises the most. Even worse, she has forsaken Uldar in exchange for pleasures of the flesh. Even though she has been tricked to do so, she has resigned herself to pleasure and has given some back talk about Uldar. Her devinity is rapidly fading. Isha's revenge.
You know Athia herself admits that she never loved Uldar their "marriage" was a calculated move, both to strenghten herself and give humanity something "pure" to believe in.
Unless you have sided with Isha she actually learns the meaning of love through the MC and falls in love for the first time in her live, makeing her hypocrative relationship a joke (we already knew that the gods are pretty much only show and no action in regards to their teachings
Yep. But belts are accessories: they're not armor. You only have 2 accessory slots, and my MC already wears 2 rings, so no belts: therefore I equipped Lyvia and Tia with belts ;)
Well my MC has the lowest armor of all and Vex Ring isn't that good anyway

Reactions: JaszMan and zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I've just checked my inventory and I realized that I forgot that I own a "spider potion". Honestly, I don't remember where and why I got it and what it's for.

Does anybody remember? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Miss Trixx

Nov 15, 2020
And? What exactly are you trying to do? If you're trying to move saves then you have to copy your entire save folder into the new version. Without the global save it doesn't know that there is a save file to access. Otherwise it's no issue what the save says the version is, that's just to tell you when to save was made. Saves from before 3.9.5 were broken due to changes to a plugin. Any safe pass that should function just fine
Thanks for Fast reply

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
is there any way to obtain more than 1 faint potion i want to see the ntr content but its very hard to loose
What do you mean?
It’s super easy to lose, just don’t attack and let yourself killed.
Also have you actually tried the potion before posting?
It instakills every party member automatically and it’s an item that lasts forever

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
Both but to get cheated on by the girls is a decision the Player makes for each girl, there are Love and NTR routes for every girl
After several days I played, it's seems like the story is more heavily told about the hero being cheated rather than he cheat (which is kinda sad, at least for me lol) or at least not much explicitly said in the narration/conversation, but it's good nonetheless. It's my first game for me that glorified being the cheated (cuck?) that's not Japanese game.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
After several days I played, it's seems like the story is more heavily told about the hero being cheated rather than he cheat (which is kinda sad, at least for me lol) or at least not much explicitly said in the narration/conversation, but it's good nonetheless. It's my first game for me that glorified being the cheated (cuck?) that's not Japanese game.
As people have pointed on here before, NTR scenes pretty much only happens if you choose to let them happen. Even the most corrupted lady will stay loyal to you if you don't push her to be with others or fail her in some way.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You've got it all wrong.

I guess you should grab the walkthrough and start a fresh gameplay using it.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am not going to repeat the things that Hentaikami already said, but even Chyos said that the direction of the game is vanilla oriented, you can check it in the developer notes.
The entire story can be played without NTR even with NTR on, if you got NTR it’s because you caused it.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
is there any way to obtain more than 1 faint potion i want to see the ntr content but its very hard to loose
On Tia's route you get an auto-defeat potion from her mother. Then during the fight just use it and you lose the battle and watch the NRT scenes.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
are you sure you're into it beause it's kinda hard to get ntred in this game

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The game is very well made because it leaves the player confused between the path of honesty versus the path of lust...
Clarification:
The game is very well made but only you get confused on some nonexisting paths you believe exist.
There is no path of honesty or lust, everything is lust.
Only corruption or love and even then one brings the other.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yes yes! Basically we have three ways. Without lust, with lust and with lust + NTR. Anyway I think whoever is on the path of lust will end up adding NTR events.
With lust, you mean corruption, and for the last one I speak on behalf on most of the players here:
1660233182797.gif
(Also there is no corruption + NTR, but I give up explaining things to you)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes