Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
I'm debating right now whether to bring Liandra to the baron or not, my sticking point is the chastity belt. Will there be a way to get and use it on her if I don't take her to the baron, or is it choice locked?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
yes I did that, no option to choose Help Athia
Don't help with Isha/Gwen Quest with summoning Athia so Isha/Gwen and Sabrina will to the ritual together instead. Then after the ritual is completed, that will bring Athia to Arenfield and then MC will automatically help and side with Athia, her Love Route will start.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

RaSSS

Jul 3, 2017
Hi guys. Need some help. Have the -sins of the father- quest available and next objective is find what happened to Tia in Madrag Kaz...and it think it bugged, because I followed other quest and I'm already in the part where i date with Umah, the ork chieftain daughter.

I tried to go to the mountain entrance in the west and nothing happens.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Don't help with Isha/Gwen Quest with summoning Athia so Isha/Gwen and Sabrina will to the ritual together instead. Then after the ritual is completed, that will bring Athia to Arenfield and then MC will automatically help and side with Athia, her Love Route will start.
Thanks ! Can MC bang her on the love route already?

Jan 19, 2021
Hi guys. Need some help. Have the -sins of the father- quest available and next objective is find what happened to Tia in Madrag Kaz...and it think it bugged, because I followed other quest and I'm already in the part where i date with Umah, the ork chieftain daughter.

I tried to go to the mountain entrance in the west and nothing happens.
You should have dinner with Tia and Katherin. Then you tell her about her father. Then you can choose side with Tia (easy) or with Katherin
Quest will start the next day

RaSSS

Jul 3, 2017
You should have dinner with Tia and Katherin. Then you tell her about her father. Then you can choose side with Tia (easy) or with Katherin
Quest will start the next day
I've done that, and choose to go with Tia, when infiltrate via east side of the ork camp. But now even with Tia in my party every conversation with Katherin even dinner (with Tia with me), she is always asking for Tia disappearance, and if she is ok.

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes