Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
wouldnt mind using skyrim background...

but look like its complete riped off skyrim assets here. i mean... 3D assets take out of skyrim and used in here. (wich is 1000000% illegal)

now, i m just gonna pick some popcorn and watch how long it will take until bethesda shut this down :whistle: :coffee:
How's the popcorn tasting?, seems Bethesda does not really care...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.7.7] [Chyos] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [1,22 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Way, way back in the beginning, when this game was on fenoxo and not here, people bashed and ripped and tore down the developer. They had him ready to quit. I engaged him and told him to look for his audience here. I discussed ways to improve the game with him without destroying his vision. Never have I been more proud to see a developer succeed. I dont know/ or have any idea if he even remembers this.
Ty for doing that, alot of people like to bash on developers nowadays if a project starts out a bit rough but having people encourage devs to work through it and give possible ideas for improvement comes rare nowadays, so I appreciate u doing this.

Sam1971

Mar 29, 2024
Hello gyz,
How can I begin Kate & Claire's travel quest on the new update?
Also what's the point of Dream option when going to sleep,because nothing happens
1.PNG 2.PNG

Sørrøw

Jun 16, 2021
Hello,
Can anyone please share the NTR save where Toren, Odric are alive?
I see the save on page 1, but there they are killed
Thanks in advance

Reactions: mrsakr11

Sam1971

Mar 29, 2024
from the look of it, you haven't done Ophilia story yet; she need to replace Kate.
And for the Dream option you need to seen the scenes first.
Thank you but where or how can I trigger the dream scene?
Also do I have to hit certain affection point with Ophilia to begin travel quest?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Thank you but where or how can I trigger the dream scene?
Also do I have to hit certain affection point with Ophilia to begin travel quest?
1712340939687.png
Emily is the scene when you spy on Macus and Emily at the begining of the game or when defeated and dream about it.
Goblin when you fail to save Biaca and Gavina in time and defeat by Goblin when Tia and Lyvia in your party
Imawyn when she got lock up
Ophilia read the walkthrough it more clear

Sam1971

Mar 29, 2024
View attachment 3513714
Emily is the scene when you spy on Macus and Emily at the begining of the game or when defeated and dream about it.
Goblin when you fail to save Biaca and Gavina in time and defeat by Goblin when Tia and Lyvia in your party
Imawyn when she got lock up
Ophilia read the walkthrough it more clear
So,do I have to play the game from the beginning? :(

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes