Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
You can complete Frisha+Dave story without listening to Giron and Pater Francis, that conversation is only required to ask for Julias hand if you already married Emily
The issue is that Giron leaves at mid-day for the church after the king arrives makes him a Baron, and it takes priority over his conversation with Dave if you try to listen so, if you didn't advance up to the point where he talks about Frisha not being able to come to dinner anymore, and you try to listen Dave will never knock the door and Giron will head out to the church.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The issue is that Giron leaves at mid-day for the church after the king arrives makes him a Baron, and it takes priority over his conversation with Dave if you try to listen so, if you didn't advance up to the point where he talks about Frisha not being able to come to dinner anymore, and you try to listen Dave will never knock the door and Giron will head out to the church.
You ca listen in on him from around 8 a.m. as far as I recall Giron leaves at 12:00 so it might be a bit tight for some but it's easily managable

Dirch

May 26, 2019
I think the Claire quest The Head Chef is broken for me. I know where the bag of potatoes are suppose to be but when I click on the area in the tope left corner nothing is there. There also seems to be an invisible wall that doesn't let me get to the area directly to the left of the wall either in the top part if that's the spot where I need to go. Since I can't restart the quest I think I'll need to edit the item in with rpg editor. Does anyone know what variable number is for the bag of potatoes?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Where do I check requirements for Marcus bow? I know sword can't be equiped until you learn from someone.
Thank you for the feedback. Many weapons have level requirements, but for some I have forgotten to write them into the item description. I've now updated all item descriptions so that level requirements are visible (will come with the next update, won't work for existing items in your inventory since they are their own entities)
I think the Claire quest The Head Chef is broken for me. I know where the bag of potatoes are suppose to be but when I click on the area in the tope left corner nothing is there. There also seems to be an invisible wall that doesn't let me get to the area directly to the left of the wall either in the top part if that's the spot where I need to go. Since I can't restart the quest I think I'll need to edit the item in with rpg editor. Does anyone know what variable number is for the bag of potatoes?
Do you have a save for this? I would like to check and fix the problem for future players.

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Thank you for the feedback. Many weapons have level requirements, but for some I have forgotten to write them into the item description. I've now updated all item descriptions so that level requirements are visible (will come with the next update, won't work for existing items in your inventory since they are their own entities)

Do you have a save for this? I would like to check and fix the problem for future players.
To piggyback off this, The Ebonite Sword you receive after beating the undead knights in the chalice quest says level 40 requirement, but can be worn before level 40.

Reactions: Chyos

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Has anyone had a bug with Anya quest? After collecting money from camp and clearing it i get the first massage scene with her. After that all characters just stop moving, and doing their daily routine
GEtting the same issue, were you able to fix it?

kriss_biss

Sep 18, 2019
Chyos help please ! What is a reason i have lag in Arenfields ? In other maps all is OK, but in City is ..... very bad. Please help me!

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Chyos help please ! What is a reason i have lag in Arenfields ? In other maps all is OK, but in City is ..... very bad. Please help me!
Arenfield has a lot of parallel events especially when characters change positions. on top of that there are sound effects like rivers that increase when getting closer or farther away from. have you tried the performance option in the options menu? I've added this for older pc's. It doesn't help with parallel event lag, but it removes sound effects and room light and could help with the lag.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The sack was moved as far as I can tell, northern wall there is an area that looks as if it was a bit higher with planks leading towards the ladder you came down from...
Just above the wine shelf and left towards that elevated space

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Will Anya's choice ( join Van spies or not ) have bigger repercussions or are we just choosing the way to corrupt/romance Anya? Because being a Baron is kinda sweet, although have a strong feeling the guy is lying to me))

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Will Anya's choice ( join Van spies or not ) have bigger repercussions or are we just choosing the way to corrupt/romance Anya? Because being a Baron is kinda sweet, although have a strong feeling the guy is lying to me))
I don't think there's too much repercussion yet, except on one route you might have to share Anya with Van. It's not yet fully developed plot line.

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
You're gettin jelwery? I'm only getting daemon keys... I got like 69 already and dunno what to do with 'em. Maybe melt into daemonic ingots and forge a daemonic hammer, sworld or spear... or a daemonic toy fo Syfa.
Honestly, same. Black cat loves giving me keys

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
I don't think the bed in the MC's house is level 3. That would make sense if Marcus's bed were used, but for now it's just the cot on the floor. I just made a suggestion in the Discord about giving the info on what level of comfort the MC's cot is.
The house upgrades you can do now are wonderful. They come after Emily's quest with the orphanage.

Dirch

May 26, 2019

I tried editing it by using cheats to get a round it so not sure if the save file would help you since it's not unmodded.

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes