Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
You don't have to accuse anyone if you follow all the clues.
Must have missed some then. Reading the guide seems to indicate following Heather's path means I don't have to accuse someone though, so maybe that's where I'll get my final clue?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
think i found a bug. i can't make nyra my wanita. i've had sex with 3 girls at the fire while she's cooking and only one of them (raaisha) had dialogue from her. but she won't offer me the second bowl of soup. also I can't increase my relationship with Ayita. everytime I talk to her, no matter the time of day she says how tired she is from dancing and I'm not given the option to give her gifts
you need to fuck her 3 times when she is dancing by the fire. after 3 times then you can ask to fuck her while she is sitting by the fire at day time.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
My good fellows. I have a question. who can get pregnant in the current version of the game and how to get them pregnant?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
My good fellows. I have a question. who can get pregnant in the current version of the game and how to get them pregnant?
Only Emily and Kate can have pregnant sex and children right now. I think Carmen and Bridget can get pregnant but there's no pregnant sex or children yet

For Kate to get pregnant, you need to have sex with her and have high affection. She'll eventually talk about contraception. You need to renovate the house for Emily's pregnancy to start

Based on the bonus poll, Tia might be the next to have pregnancy

deathslice246

Aug 26, 2018
hello does any one knows how to solve this problem: when i talk to ayita the only thing she says is that she is tired of dancing (i already did pullak quest and completed but i dont have any options to talk to her/to give her some presents)
I'm in a similar boat. I finished Palak's quest, had him die to the bear and now ayita is stuck in saying that she is tired of dancing.

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes