Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
How to activate Verena dinner event? I talked to Roderic and he invited me to dinner. I see dinner table and Rick is sitting there at dinner time, but I can't activate anything....
It was either walking into the room on them at 6PM, or the seat next to Arianna was interactable. I don't remember which, but definitely that easy.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Hey, don't want to bother. This game used to be my favorite, the top 1 and i loved it a lot. But after some time it's just ntr after ntr. And i personally want to know, just so i can fuck off and move on from this game. What porcentaje of ntr is the game? I just want to know, like 50/50, the actual data. I just want to know to move on from this...

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Imawyn - such a magical character, that she can have vaginal sex and remain a virgin... Seriously, it's a bug - forced vaginal sex cut scene in the main tent does not count towards her virginity.

SporkWitch

Jul 13, 2019
Hey, don't want to bother. This game used to be my favorite, the top 1 and i loved it a lot. But after some time it's just ntr after ntr. And i personally want to know, just so i can fuck off and move on from this game. What porcentaje of ntr is the game? I just want to know, like 50/50, the actual data. I just want to know to move on from this...
In my experience, it's fairly well mixed, and all avoidable even if you don't disable it with the setting... That said, due to the brutally slow pacing of updates (one of many reasons I don't do subscriptions for development; you can have my one time purchase), I usually only catch up after a year or so (think it's actually been 2 or 3 since I last played this one, until just this past week). If you're playing every update, I could understand the complaint if it's been a lot of NTR in a row on recent updates.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I'd guess about 20% of the games sex scenes are NTR, assuming you mean NTR as any scene not involving the MC. And that's probably overestimating it. You can shut NTR off completely before you start the game and it's easy to prevent even if you don't. Not sure why you would complain so much about it's presence given that context. Are you upset that the dev is devoting time to it?

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
I'd guess about 20% of the games sex scenes are NTR, assuming you mean NTR as any scene not involving the MC. And that's probably overestimating it. You can shut NTR off completely before you start the game and it's easy to prevent even if you don't. Not sure why you would complain so much about it's presence given that context. Are you upset that the dev is devoting time to it?
You don't have to lie to me that way men, it's a LOT more.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You don't have to lie to me that way men, it's a LOT more.
50/50 is about right (though it used to be FAR less originally)... the Bonus scenes always caused a drastic increase in NTR while story Updates normally focused more on the love part.
Chyos recently (as in the past year) established a new policy limiting the Options for Bonus scenes equalizing Love route and NTR choices

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
50/50 is about right (though it used to be FAR less originally)... the Bonus scenes always caused a drastic increase in NTR while story Updates normally focused more on the love part.
Chyos recently (as in the past year) established a new policy limiting the Options for Bonus scenes equalizing Love route and NTR choices
Thanks, that's what i wanted to know. It's not the real percentage but knowing that information make me fell better about dropping this game (that i used to like so much). I'm not going to bother more with this. A lot of thanks for the people that answered my question. Good luck you all!

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Half of the scenes are NTR? The guide and changelog make it seem like a lot less.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
By the way, regarding the capture of the leader of the Ravens, it seemed to me that it would be better to let him go. As I understand it, his partner approves of this action and it is likely to lead to scenes with her + Boron's wife will approve of this action... But as I understand it, if he is NOT caught, there will be no wedding (approval)... a difficult choice.
Just as difficult as choosing the Church plot branch (murder) and how best to proceed so that the ALL CHURCH WOMAN belongs only to the hero + keeping the Succubus, but as I understand it, a choice needs to be made. If you keep the succubus (even if you corrupted everyone UP TO the last moment), the demon will possess and this can lead to NTR scenes... (but maybe I'm wrong)...

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Half of the scenes are NTR? The guide and changelog make it seem like a lot less.
I would say there are many more, around 70-75% (if not 80)... In the love storyline, the scene will be ONLY with you, in the NTR storyline, the scene can be with multiple characters... for example - Frisha, if you don't interfere, it will be with the baron's son + the baron himself + the card player... here's the ratio of scenes... The same goes for Kate, if you DON'T interfere, she will become quite the slut (best friend + Thomas + old friends and guards)... so the ratio of scenes is about 1 to 3 +-...
In essence, the NTR route is much more interesting. The Love route is hardcore difficulty :ROFLMAO: because a WRONG move can lead to FAILURE in future and trigger the NTR route. For example, with Penny, when her husband returns, you have a choice of which doctor to call (Katerina OR Lusius). If you call Lusius and sell him the "potion," then if she brings in few supplies, he will start testing the potion on her... -_-

Last edited:

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I would say there are many more, around 70-75% (if not 80)... In the love storyline, the scene will be ONLY with you, in the NTR storyline, the scene can be with multiple characters... for example - Frisha, if you don't interfere, it will be with the baron's son + the baron himself + the card player... here's the ratio of scenes... The same goes for Kate, if you DON'T interfere, she will become quite the slut (best friend + Thomas + old friends and guards)... so the ratio of scenes is about 1 to 3 +-...
In essence, the NTR route is much more interesting. The Love route is hardcore difficulty :ROFLMAO: because a WRONG move can lead to FAILURE in future and trigger the NTR route. For example, with Penny, when her husband returns, you have a choice of which doctor to call (Katerina OR Lusius). If you call Lusius and sell him the "potion," then if she brings in few supplies, he will start testing the potion on her... -_-
On the penny story the doctor I chose was Katerina but still every Monday she has the pressure to sail more vegetables making a bigger debt how can I pay that debt?¿

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
With the example of Frisha the MC gets multiple scenes with her -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardless of the amount of NTR I still maintain that they're easy to avoid, you can stop the Penny/Lucius path for example and it only develops if you sell your cum to Lucius .

On the penny story the doctor I chose was Katerina but still every Monday she has the pressure to sail more vegetables making a bigger debt how can I pay that debt?¿
I think you have to help her out on the farm then give her vegetables and grind wheat.

Reactions: ravven_7

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
With the example of Frisha the MC gets multiple scenes with her -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardless of the amount of NTR I still maintain that they're easy to avoid, you can stop the Penny/Lucius path for example and it only develops if you sell your cum to Lucius .

I think you have to help her out on the farm then give her vegetables and grind wheat.
I do that every day all Vegetables and grind are full but Lucius still ask for more.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I do that every day all Vegetables and grind are full but Lucius still ask for more.
I misunderstood your first question, atm you can't pay off the debt or stop Penny from meeting with Lucius. If you help her out on the farm enough then you get different flavor text, that's what I thought you were talking about.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
By the way, regarding the capture of the leader of the Ravens, it seemed to me that it would be better to let him go. As I understand it, his partner approves of this action and it is likely to lead to scenes with her + Boron's wife will approve of this action... But as I understand it, if he is NOT caught, there will be no wedding (approval)... a difficult choice.
Just as difficult as choosing the Church plot branch (murder) and how best to proceed so that the ALL CHURCH WOMAN belongs only to the hero + keeping the Succubus, but as I understand it, a choice needs to be made. If you keep the succubus (even if you corrupted everyone UP TO the last moment), the demon will possess and this can lead to NTR scenes... (but maybe I'm wrong)...
That is not quite correct.
For both cases it's possible to have all the girls for MC and still not go the NTR path... it just takes more effort for now and in the future.
While there are scenes with several characters they are only single scenes, while in the love and corruption routes there are several scenes with MC... your ratio is hence not accurate (thanks what ever beeing you may believe in)

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes