frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
but during the game is it possible to know if you miss any events?
It depends on how you play. Do you take your time and read stuff or do you just skip text, because the questlog is that: a log for quests and not sex scenes. These happen most of the time along the quest and what the characters are talking about. But most of the time you won't miss anything, because you just need to do the same steps again, leading to a tiny variation of content. For example, if you get to know Tia, cutting wood in the morning, you need to talk to her multiple times, before you can unlock the next steps in her quest.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Guys, is this game hard to play and progress without a walkthrough?
The walkthrough is just one option. There are lots of other scene variations that the walkthrough will miss. Many parts of the game have lots of variations that can change depending on how you go about things.
No matter what you do you will miss variations of events as there are often multiple ways things can play out. The scenes will generally be the same, but the text that goes with them will be different.

Also, a lot depends on if you are corrupting the women.

And finally the order that you advance characters changes things.

There is no perfect way to play.

cottor

Apr 1, 2019
I think you're getting a lot of ambiguous answers.

The short answer to your question is: Yes, it's easy to miss an event due to you choosing a specific route.
That's just how it is with games that have branching storylines.

It's also true though, that you don't need the walkthrough to advance, as the quest log should be sufficient. If you are like me though, you'd prefer to know exactly what you're walking into before making a decision, which means you need a walkthrough

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
got little glitch when tia's animation of wood cutting isnt working. she just standing near tree ready to strike. kinda giving me feeling of itch that i cant scratch

ikki87

Aug 13, 2023
Hi guys,i'm stuck with the Rumah quest,i've to find the ibhar's body but i don't nkow where to find it.Can anyone help me please?Thank You and thank to Chyos for this wonderful game. Ps: sorry for my bad English

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Hi guys,i'm stuck with the Rumah quest,i've to find the ibhar's body but i don't nkow where to find it.Can anyone help me please?Thank You and thank to Chyos for this wonderful game. Ps: sorry for my bad English
Bro , there's a walkthrough, use it.
His body is in the well , east of Rumah before the bridge to Orc camp.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
after looking at that pole was glad to see Julia get a decent amount of votes. i probably marry her. would be awesome as a wife she can be used for swapping or other means of sexual activities. Debt Payments, prostitution.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Kinda wish there was a sort of 1-hit kill move/item now. Battles were engaging at first, but now they kinda drag on, especially with the heftier bandits.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
is there a guide for ntr scenes?
You can always just look at the walkthrough. It's sorted by girls, so it's easy to use.
Or if you just want to play: Always take the choices that obviously involve other dudes (e.g. let Dasan live/stay in Rumah), red marked choices (e.g. leave Arianna stuck in the tree) or things that feels like penality's (e.g. not paying for Emily's taxes, losing battles with Tia/Lyvia in the group or sending girls to the orcs).
But be aware, this is not an NTRPG-like, so you need to get involved with the girls, do their quests and raise their affection and corruption. Sometimes you need to "interrupt" something to, for it to proceed (e.g. you need to stop Thomas from blackmailing Kate, so he can ask you, if you allow him to punish Kate again).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: d183

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Kinda wish there was a sort of 1-hit kill move/item now. Battles were engaging at first, but now they kinda drag on, especially with the heftier bandits.
There is something in the game's option to auto resolve combat.
This will only work for enemies that are lower lvl than you (5~10 lvl I don't remember exactly)
All enemies scale up to a certain lvl, each mob has its own lvl cap.

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes