poloz

May 28, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to increase Penny's earnings? Because Penny only earning around 38 to 39 gold coins but she has to give the Baron more than this amount.

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
The quest says talk to her when she's getting ready for bed.
¿How high is her affection? ¿Did you cheat? If you didn't cheat to get her affection high/modified her "Progress" variable, Gavina will wait for you at 09:00 to talk before going to bed, that is when you give the plug.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I'm recently replaying this game again and Ayita's progress requirements are totally different.
How do I increase affection or corruption with her?

KingAsh91

May 12, 2019
I wrote earlier and said there is a bug on trying to read the quest A new home, as you can not even read it as it gives some kind of error but several spots on the maps outside town now give the same mistake, can anybody inform CHYOS about this to see if it can be solved....its beginning to become annoying....

Reactions: Ntrsugar

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
One Drink Too Many .png

One Drink Too Many

Good afternoon,

another Friday, another report.
I've been very busy with Ophilia's bonus scene and by now it is almost done.

This week I started working on the images I had already prepared for the scene. All of them were still missing background renders and I had to add more to my existing animations until I had a sufficient quantity to depict the planned sequences.

Next I had to think about how I actually wanted to realize Ophilia's scene. My first thought was to make it similar to Julia's scene in the tavern. But in the end I came up with the idea of incorporating the whole thing as part of Kate's serving minigame.

From the 2nd drink onwards, the player can now also call Pia to his table and, depending on who pays and whether there is a tip, Pia will sit down, which of course displeases Kate.
You can then either grumble at her to continue working or carry on as if nothing had happened. Originally I also had the idea that Kate could also sit down at the table, but that's probably something for the future and would go beyond the scope now.
In any case, you can then take Pia either together with Rick or alone to her room for further interaction.

There is still some work to be done before the scene is finished, not to mention final testing. As so often, I have to think of all eventualities (as the title picture shows, for example, the option of Kate getting into trouble at the next table). I also fixed a bug in the serving game that must have been there since the Arianna & Kate bonus scene where if the wrong order came the whole scene went into an endless loop where Kate wouldn't get other orders. And yeah, I wish I had more time to also rework some of Kate's images in the tavern (during some initial tests I was about to do that), but this will have to wait for now.

I hope I can finish the scene tonight, if not I will definitly finish it on Monday (it's now really close to completion).
After that I will continue with the Coldstone estate and the content for Lilly & Elisabeth as announced before.

Another topic: I've started a discussion about the next bonus scene poll on discord (#extra-scene-discussion). There will be a prevote for the next addition to the bonus scene poll which will then go live next week. If you want you can suggest a bonus scene there yourself or vote for an already suggested scene that will then hopefully make it into the main poll.

That's all for now, I'm back to working and wish you all a nice weekend!

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 4029326

One Drink Too Many

Good afternoon,

another Friday, another report.
I've been very busy with Ophilia's bonus scene and by now it is almost done.

This week I started working on the images I had already prepared for the scene. All of them were still missing background renders and I had to add more to my existing animations until I had a sufficient quantity to depict the planned sequences.

Next I had to think about how I actually wanted to realize Ophilia's scene. My first thought was to make it similar to Julia's scene in the tavern. But in the end I came up with the idea of incorporating the whole thing as part of Kate's serving minigame.

From the 2nd drink onwards, the player can now also call Pia to his table and, depending on who pays and whether there is a tip, Pia will sit down, which of course displeases Kate.
You can then either grumble at her to continue working or carry on as if nothing had happened. Originally I also had the idea that Kate could also sit down at the table, but that's probably something for the future and would go beyond the scope now.
In any case, you can then take Pia either together with Rick or alone to her room for further interaction.

There is still some work to be done before the scene is finished, not to mention final testing. As so often, I have to think of all eventualities (as the title picture shows, for example, the option of Kate getting into trouble at the next table). I also fixed a bug in the serving game that must have been there since the Arianna & Kate bonus scene where if the wrong order came the whole scene went into an endless loop where Kate wouldn't get other orders. And yeah, I wish I had more time to also rework some of Kate's images in the tavern (during some initial tests I was about to do that), but this will have to wait for now.

I hope I can finish the scene tonight, if not I will definitly finish it on Monday (it's now really close to completion).
After that I will continue with the Coldstone estate and the content for Lilly & Elisabeth as announced before.

Another topic: I've started a discussion about the next bonus scene poll on discord (#extra-scene-discussion). There will be a prevote for the next addition to the bonus scene poll which will then go live next week. If you want you can suggest a bonus scene there yourself or vote for an already suggested scene that will then hopefully make it into the main poll.

That's all for now, I'm back to working and wish you all a nice weekend!
Wow finally rick's getting some action!

Reactions: Ntrsugar
4.60 star(s) 153 Votes