syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
It has been a while since I played this game, I see a lot of new things, so my question is, do we need to start from the beginning to see all the new things in the game, I used to play it when Lain and his mod was a thing but once Lain stop working on the game to put his mod in, I quit playing it since I miss Lain Mod.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
i remember stopping playing this game cause no saves left for H-scenes, is anything changed? like a gallery or more slots

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
i remember stopping playing this game cause no saves left for H-scenes, is anything changed? like a gallery or more slots
You can create a folder inside the /save. In my case I named it "Progress" and in there you make all the folders that you want and that's it. Save before whatever H scene you want and then replay it. Also don't forget to copy all the files, that includes "config.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave" in every folder that you make or your save files won't work.

1702515322941.png 1702515888323.png 1702515988376.png

Last edited:

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Old saves just break Tia in v.0.5.6.6.a: as soon as you leave her in the village, you can't recruit her anymore.

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Also don't forget to copy all the files, that includes "config.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave" in every folder that you make or your save files won't work.
If I had seen this reply last year I wouldn't be replaying ASwS for the third time.
And if I had the presence of mind to backup or copy the saves or game to test if it worked with saved assets. . . .but that's a what if I now know the answer to

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys before I do any damage, can someone tell me if the old saves work correctly? Or is it necessary to start from scratch with the game?
Also there is a new walkthrough? i only see 0.5.6.0.
But the game now is v0.5.6.6a with new correction on the playthrough, just to understand, because this game have so many path and i do not wanna end up in a path that i do not like.

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
love how weapons work now allowing you to hit weakness and stunning foes to for major damage. so far the only problem i had is no option to invest into stores for a mix of daily income and discounts. but seeing as this is based more on medevil meets fantasy it could just be no one ever invented the idea yet.

Jan 14, 2023
95% of the scenes you can just repeat by dialogue choices, I've never understood the issue. If you just want to crack one out to Tia's tits, just open the file.

Old saves just break Tia in v.0.5.6.6.a: as soon as you leave her in the village, you can't recruit her anymore.
Uff.

I'll wait until the mechanics update, but not going to lie: re-grinding every NPC to max Love/Corruption is gonna be annoying.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Better image compressions. Personally it seems to increase the load times of scenes in game.
whoa really? Thank the lord, that was my least favorite part of grinding through this game.....having to not only sit while gwen rapes you again and again for quest, but the animations and transitions feeling like a 486 loadtime...

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
How to trigger the new bonus scene:
For Liandra's transformation at camp: Liandra will have to watch you during the party while you dance with Lyvia and pull up her skirt, also Tia dancing naked will increase her wish to have a bigger bust. after this happened 5 times (each of these activities counts as 1) she will stare into the flames, then you can tell her that small breasts are fine or you can go on a small quest to help her out (read the text, there is no questlog)

For the 3some scene: First you must have sex with Yasmine in her bed (This is my bad, there was a problem with Yasmine's progression, so without doing that nothing triggers)
After that:
For Baron route talk to Liandra, then after her visit at Giron's study (If you improved her bust then Giron will get touchy if she doesn't have her belt on) talk to her in the evening and have sex with her (might have to wait a few days before she is in the mood, depending on route)

For Camp: Talk to Yasmine in the livingroom (requires to have the raven quest completed and you must have had sex with Liandra & Yasmine.

And I swear, if someone asks again, you better lubed up because im going in dry
Nice.

Anyways, is riding still the only option for liandra at camp? Or chiyos hasn't add more stuffs for her yet?

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
How to advance after Liandra scene with the Giron.. waited a few days and she says she horny all the time but nothing happens after

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zanetti100

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
95% of the scenes you can just repeat by dialogue choices, I've never understood the issue. If you just want to crack one out to Tia's tits, just open the file.

Uff.

I'll wait until the mechanics update, but not going to lie: re-grinding every NPC to max Love/Corruption is gonna be annoying.
When is the mechanics update, is it known?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys i just see the christmas tree in the forest, so i try to cut it and an enemy called Krampus appared.
I kill it and he give me a Winters Axe. I try to load a few time. And i see that the Winters Axe can have more the one slot.
someone know how many slot the weapon can have? And how to upgrade it?
Also this weapon have some special attack?

Thank you

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes