zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Place description is not enough, there should be an image too.

The sex scenes need more clit stimulation, because many women cannot come with only penetration.
No plans, especially for the first one

Edit: Yeah shoot the messenger of the news smh, ain’t helping you no more

Last edited:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
  1. Add option to wait until midnight
  2. Add option that Sabrina can fuck the main character
  3. Add more save slots. 40 is not enough.

Last edited:

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
We do have the option to wait untill midnight all you have to do is press "T" and select wait untill 12am. tsk tsk you didn't pay attention
Is option 2 what I think it is? if it is, that’s forcing your own fetish into the game

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR
Jan 14, 2023
SWS is kinda... really vanilla / conservative at its core. The menu is BJ, Vaginal, Anal and then threesomes. Missionary, cowgirl (reversed maybe) and standing. That's your menu.

So good luck getting that option.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I have the stew pot item in the monastery. What should I do with it?

Is option 2 what I think it is? if it is, that’s forcing your own fetish into the game
A request is not forcing.

SWS is kinda... really vanilla / conservative at its core. The menu is BJ, Vaginal, Anal and then threesomes. Missionary, cowgirl (reversed maybe) and standing. That's your menu.

So good luck getting that option.
That's a pity.

Jan 14, 2023
I have the stew pot item in the monastery. What should I do with it?
Knock on the Nun's doors and start their content, any time from 8pm onwards. Note: if you want to *NOT* release Syfa and solve the murder, you *have* to let Bridget remain a virgin no matter how much the game presses you not to. And yes, this means you cannot raise Bridget's love stat.

Yes, you can find me complaining about the badly structured nature of this a few pages back.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Knock on the Nun's doors and start their content, any time from 8pm onwards. Note: if you want to *NOT* release Syfa and solve the murder, you *have* to let Bridget remain a virgin no matter how much the game presses you not to. And yes, this means you cannot raise Bridget's love stat.
I went into all the nun rooms with the stew and did the deed. What's next? I can summon Syfa when I'm in my bedroom.

I have the main quest Revenge - Kill Gurtag, but I can't enter the second Orc base.

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
I am so sorry to ask you guys but i can't find anywhere how can i increase my perception skill. I try to find here and walkthrough . I only see you needed perception 1 but no one tell me how to increase perception 1

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
I am so sorry to ask you guys but i can't find anywhere how can i increase my perception skill. I try to find here and walkthrough . I only see you needed perception 1 but no one tell me how to increase perception 1
When you level you receive Talent points. To place said points in Perception, while playing access Menu->Talents then select your character on the right and select Talents->Raise Talent, then you can select Perception and place a point(s)

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
is there a way to take syfas side while still keeping mira from dating the knight. Or do you have to believe mira to prevent her NTR scenes?

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
is there a way to take syfas side while still keeping mira from dating the knight. Or do you have to believe mira to prevent her NTR scenes?
I think you can have sex with Syfa and still stop Mira's NTR scenes by talking to her at her house within a certain number of days after the quest ends, if you'd had sex with her before the quest. After a timer (like 5 days or 1 week) she and Aidalin will kiss, and start having sex after the same time again.

Before they kiss, she will fully take you back. At any point after they kiss, you can still have that conversation but she comes out of it with 2 BFs.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Mira’s NTR happens if you bang Syfa in front of her and break her heart afterwards, by not apologizing or by apologizing but having banged Emily before hand.

During the monastery you can take side with Syfa without having NTR

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
When you level you receive Talent points. To place said points in Perception, while playing access Menu->Talents then select your character on the right and select Talents->Raise Talent, then you can select Perception and place a point(s)
oh thanks I don't know I can put it like that

Reactions: JakJakk

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Is it possible for the butler to take virginity of Julia (maid in mayors house), or is it inevitable for MC to take it?

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
is there NTR with imawyn? i want a full NTR save and her is the only one who cant NTR, a guard at the barraks, another bandit or a mercenary at the camp, nobody?

Is it possible for the butler to take virginity of Julia (maid in mayors house), or is it inevitable for MC to take it?
what i did was the yasmine path, then when julia ask if you want to have a relationship i say no so she has sex with the butler, then later ask for the mayor for her when you have the option

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyonguyen92
4.60 star(s) 155 Votes