Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why bother? Adds nothing to the story, and aren't Wolves, Rabbits, Deer & Spiders enough
well boars can also provide fat which could be used in weapon oils/polish or wax for armors (waterproofing and elastility of leather parts) and stuff.
And a boar carcass should fetch a by far higher price than a rabbit one

Last edited:

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
It also adds some world building and immersion. Imagine this empty world in which there's only you and the girls and you going back and forth between locations and interact with the girls only by choosing 'Watch Scene 1' 'Watch Scene 2' 'Watch Scene 3' for said character. That would be extremely boring and although its good and works as a gallery, it would be more of a scene player than a game.

Now, if you were talking about a renpy game then it would indeed be stupid to add boars and bears. Fortunately, it is not. Also, I don't think if animals, weapons or tools are added into the game it would be an update of only that. If you notice, they are added slowly to match with the update.

nothing to do with the aforementioned but... maui way too ugly seriously haha

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Surprised at Katherine getting content tbh, thought she'd be one of the last girls to get any content. Never really paid her much attention but I don't mind. Would've thought that Mira would finally get a NTR route of her own since all the other "main girls" so far have one, but I guess he's saving it. Regardless I'm looking forward to whatever is next.

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
I wonder if with all the interest in this game if Chyos would consider taking on some help? I know in the TW modding community, teams of individuals work on mods for various games. Perhaps a team would get more done & relieve some of the workload from him. Of course he would have the final say in everything since it's his creation...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wonder if with all the interest in this game if Chyos would consider taking on some help? I know in the TW modding community, teams of individuals work on mods for various games. Perhaps a team would get more done & relieve some of the workload from him. Of course he would have the final say in everything since it's his creation...
1607240248575.png

I wouldn't exactly call that a success, it's not even a month pay if you did this professionally.
If all the Pirates leaching on these release would start to be 1-5$ Patrons this might change, but I doubt this project will get any help unless it hits something along 2000€ a month.

He build an interesting game and managed to get peoples attention, but monetary wise he/she would unlikely be able to live of this work alone (atleast if you live in one of the bigger cities). And Team members want to be paid at minimum...

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Surprised at Katherine getting content tbh, thought she'd be one of the last girls to get any content. Never really paid her much attention but I don't mind. Would've thought that Mira would finally get a NTR route of her own since all the other "main girls" so far have one, but I guess he's saving it. Regardless I'm looking forward to whatever is next.
Maybe we finally get the book of potion without corrupting Hiba the way too get Hiba is too underhanded in my book I like to go the netori route without the corruption making the female characters fall for the MC.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
View attachment 930678

I wouldn't exactly call that a success, it's not even a month pay if you did this professionally.
If all the Pirates leaching on these release would start to be 1-5$ Patrons this might change, but I doubt this project will get any help unless it hits something along 2000€ a month.

He build an interesting game and managed to get peoples attention, but monetary wise he/she would unlikely be able to live of this work alone (atleast if you live in one of the bigger cities). And Team members want to be paid at minimum...
In my country that's actually 4-5 months of pay but yeah if he lives in Europe or US that's not enough.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Hopefully my pleas are worth to reconsider that bad decision.
Are you patron? If you are, then you can write about your frustration on developer patreon page. If you are not... well your pleas worth basically nothing. His patrons spoken, most of them (or at least considerable amount) want Katherine.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Before critisizing Katherine update, better wait. So far there is no sexual scene at all with her, accordingly : it wouldn't be strange if the character get reworked to become one of the more interesting of the lot.

Idk if you remember, but before : Penny was one of the ugliest NPC of the village (probably the n 1^^), then : when Chyos added her road, she instantly become the best in my opinion :).

Also on a more personnal plan it's normal to have opinion and throughts about the game, but better let the dev work in peace (maybe I'm wrong Idk, but so far something really disapointed you ?), when the release appear : then sure, feel free to share yours points of views (at that time it's probably gonna be helpfull) if you think something is wrong, but now ? I mean you don't know if Katherine update not gonna unlock the path to progress on Penny's for example (probably her love route) or another NPC. Or if we talking about sex scene with her, at all... I mean maybe it's just gonna be a mentor for the MC, who gonna unlock more crafting mechanics, talents, quests, more option with the orc/ demi-orc village, some sex scenes possibilities with others NPC, or introduce some new ones along the way...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Before critisizing Katherine update, better wait. So far there is no sexual scene at all with her, accordingly : it wouldn't be strange if the character get reworked to become one of the more interesting of the lot.

Idk if you remember, but before : Penny was one of the ugliest NPC of the village (probably the n 1^^), then : when Chyos added her road, she instantly become the best in my opinion :).

Also on a more personnal plan it's normal to have opinion and throughts about the game, but better let the dev work in peace (maybe I'm wrong Idk, but so far something really disapointed you ?), when the release appear : then sure, feel free to share yours points of views (at that time it's probably gonna be helpfull) if you think something is wrong, but now ? I mean you don't know if Katherine update not gonna unlock the path to progress on Penny's for example (probably her love route) or another NPC. Or if we talking about sex scene with her, at all... I mean maybe it's just gonna be a mentor for the MC, who gonna unlock more crafting mechanics, talents, quests, more option with the orc/ demi-orc village, some sex scenes possibilities with others NPC, or introduce some new ones along the way...
So far any character that received an Update and was around from the beginning got a work over. Emily got one, same as Adrianna and now Verena, Chyos also promised a rework of Katherine indeed... Considering that gwen/Isha's transfomation left her with a new shape could also be called a make over.

While the Update will focus on Katherine it's actually an Update for Tia so I pressume the story will lead to another mother-daugther 3-some

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
What talent do I need to raise to get more forging options from John the blacksmith?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
What talent do I need to raise to get more forging options from John the blacksmith?
Once you meet the "Wolf" and need to make silver arrows, John gives you a recipe for copper plates to add to your armour.
That's your limit, you don't need talent points. Armour upgrades are not a lot of benefit if your MC is a high level.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Once you meet the "Wolf" and need to make silver arrows, John gives you a recipe for copper plates to add to your armour.
That's your limit, you don't need talent points. Armour upgrades are not a lot of benefit if your MC is a high level.
I gotta disagree... armor proffecency upgrades the armor value by percentage... so if you have a high skill even those plates can be an incredible Upgrade.
Well not like there are many enemies that require that much armor... but the numbers are still impressive

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I gotta disagree... armor proffecency upgrades the armor value by percentage... so if you have a high skill even those plates can be an incredible Upgrade.
Well not like there are many enemies that require that much armor... but the numbers are still impressive
Ok, didn't realise the 2 points per copper plate was percent not points, so then the full set is worth 10%
Thanks!

Ari Literarian

Oct 27, 2019
Katherine ????? no please ..... Katherine ..... Really ???? but who voted that ????
Have you ever been interested in her? I don't remember reading anything here in F95
Having characters like Ophilia Arianna, Penny, Raisha, Ayita, Kate, Mira, or Frisha, but Verena and Katherine are updated ...
What can Katherine bring to the plot? Absolutely nothing ...

I can understand that Verena has an update, since it has been given importance with the passage of updates, even so in December there should be 65% content for Arianna and the rest for the other members of her family
But ... In January 100% Rumah village, Deciding to upgrade Khaterine is the worst decision ... then the patrons leave ...

These two updates, a priori, are exclusively for the followers of the HAREM route, and there are several updates in that line.

Hopefully my pleas are worth to reconsider that bad decision.

Katherine ...
Katherine is an interesting character, she gives you the potion of death herself, she can contribute other useful objects and she is the mother of the best girl in the game, to my liking of course. Tia is a friend, a warrior, you can go wherever you want with her and she always contributes with her comments, she is mestizo, her love scenes, ntr and corruption are very good, I don't like marrying her because I enjoy debating her more and sucking cocks among the Orcs and that of the protagonist, as well as monogamic love, I try it on another route. She is a character who deserves her own game but better to have her there as an ally.
I also like Mira but I wait for her NTR route like this while she is kissing me then she goes to church and a priest gropes her hehe
This is not a HAREM game at all. As they have told you that you decide. It is a Sandbox, you decide what to do. In my case, I don't like being with all women and it even seems more stable not to jam the main character with many girls and that other men can relate.
It is better to have several types of girl to choose from so each one has their tastes, always better more than less. As for the arcs of each character I suppose that with time they will continue to advance.
Chyos deserves the GOTY for the best game with a variety of content of the year in F95zone.
Be patient and there will be news for your favorite.
I'm sorry for my English.

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes