Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Thank you very much. As usual when I have a complicated question about this game, you have usually replied somewhere in a dark corner of this site.

So, to confirm:
1. The training takes you only to the point where she likes it.
2. Once she likes it and leaves the dildo inside her ass, you should start the ritual.
3. Once the ritual is over, and only then, you get the BJ.

Correct?

Thanks Evangelion-01

Reactions: AVM666

cheldon

Apr 24, 2020
I'm replaying the game and when I get Bridget pregnant she doesn't have pregnant in his statistics even though the notification that she was pregnant appeared happens the same with Carmen, the only one who shows it is Ayita its there a solution or that's how it stays until their storys continues

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you very much. As usual when I have a complicated question about this game, you have usually replied somewhere in a dark corner of this site.

So, to confirm:
1. The training takes you only to the point where she likes it.
2. Once she likes it and leaves the dildo inside her ass, you should start the ritual.
3. Once the ritual is over, and only then, you get the BJ.

Correct?

Thanks Evangelion-01
Depends on which ritual you are talking about... if it is her first initiation in Arenfield than yes... if you mean the second in the monastery than no as you can get the BJ after the first one.
I'm replaying the game and when I get Bridget pregnant she doesn't have pregnant in his statistics even though the notification that she was pregnant appeared happens the same with Carmen, the only one who shows it is Ayita its there a solution or that's how it stays until their storys continues
The thought about this was that she wouldn't tell MC about her pregnancy as she considers his role and duty done for now (and she doesn't know for sure just yet... or so Chyos explained it back than as far as I recall)

Reactions: Ntrsugar

xiseros

Sep 11, 2017
Hi, one question, are there more furry type sex scenes? Like the one between Arianna and the werewolf in the forest? thank you.

CRABB

Jun 3, 2017
I want to ask about syfa path and church path
Do I have to go syfa path to increase the depravity of the priestess?
If I choose syfa path and get fake dildo, is it also possible to choose to succeed in ritual?

4.60 star(s) 160 Votes