BBC King

May 8, 2021
Has there been any updates for this Beehive that you can shoot down?

NGL, its kinda irritating that it just stays on the ground and never leaves and you get nothing from it.

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Baki-san18

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Hey Chyos can you do something about this Beehive? Atleast make it disappear like orc bodies and tree stumps after a while.

Capture.PNG

thekomodo

Jul 11, 2017
Screenshot 2024-09-17 102818.png

After i choose (I don't know...) then Palak got killed by a bear, i speak to Ayita and she says she's too tired to dance, and i can't give items to Ayita. Anyone knows how to progress with Ayita?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakka01

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
if anyone has a hard time triggering the Ophilia content. i was only able to do it after having Kate sit on Grants lap during serving time. after that you can call Pia anytime during when you and rick order beer.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
From what I read around, the NTR path is only active if you help Syfa liberate the male demon.
If you do the beginning of the Syfa path but make sure that the ritual succeeds then there shouldn't be any NTR.

That being said, I didn't look into the code so I might be wrong, but if thats the case then it's a very poor design choice from Chyos.

In any case, I would advise everyone to progress as much as possible with every character without making the important choices (Liandra path, princess path, Anya path, monastery path...) and making a separate save before continuing with those.
I mean Chyos tend to change minor things from time to time, but in the monastery your choice will also affect the way you approach the girls... allying with Syfa at minimum will lock you out of their love routes, and given the girls characters corrupting them seems like a sure fire method to make them sleep around after parting, afterall they no longer are required to be virgins and expected to have lost it in their initiation ritual

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
The fix this is not My but i did in my game and works this i found in this forum a few pages back .
After becoming chief (assuming you did), spend time with her at the campfire at night without sex 5 times and she will start to approach her confession of love. A more detailed explanation can be found in the walkthrough, I definitely recommend downloading it soon as you're able!

• Sad
Reactions: SunlessXre

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Hey stupid question but how much is Penny's taxes? I don't wanna give Garion's A-Hole son anything to be happy about and I'm damn sure not sharing with that entitled Dbag!

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
Kinda meh that even if you claim Hiba and Ayita as wanitas, they go back to being whores by their own volition when Dasan takes charge of Rumah, all their love dialogues is meaniless and without purpose i guess.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Kinda meh that even if you claim Hiba and Ayita as wanitas, they go back to being whores by their own volition when Dasan takes charge of Rumah, all their love dialogues is meaniless and without purpose i guess.
It's all significantly more meaningful if you put him on trial and prove his guilt to the entire tribe. He flees like a little b*tch and that also makes it IMMENSELY easier to get points towards Nyra's love route as well!

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
It's all significantly more meaningful if you put him on trial and prove his guilt to the entire tribe. He flees like a little b*tch and that also makes it IMMENSELY easier to get points towards Nyra's love route as well!
I was trying to do a playtrough where i fuck his mother in front of him with minimal loss for me tho, i get that the trial is the best option but just trying something different after seeing the new route added to the girls on rumah, but was disapointed that they dont even try to fight to being loyal to the MC.

Reactions: VirtualElf84

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
I was trying to do a playtrough where i fuck his mother in front of him with minimal loss for me tho, i get that the trial is the best option but just trying something different after seeing the new route added to the girls on rumah.
Ah, okay yea that makes sense then. I'm a lot more into netori content than I am netorare so I didn't bother with that route, myself. I also couldn't stop cringing at the thought of him even BEING there when I made Arianna my wanita xD freaking gross!

4.60 star(s) 160 Votes