VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
The most used way to "corrupt" people in this game - let them drink MC sperm. By blowjob or by "special wine", doesn`t matter. Just ... don`t start to sell flask with MC sperm, because this can be used against MC to "NTR" him.
I thought you had to sell it only the one time in order to get the sedative? I mean you're not wrong about the NTR but please correct me if I'm wrong, so I don't end up unintentionally talking out my ass about that!

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
I thought you had to sell it only the one time in order to get the sedative? I mean you're not wrong about the NTR but please correct me if I'm wrong, so I don't end up unintentionally talking out my ass about that!
You mean the one you give Lucius to finish the research?

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
It's not that bad, to give Lucius your cum, because all possible NTR-scenes resulting out of it are still completely avoidable (and you know when it will happen, if you play, while your mind is on the game and not elsewhere).

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Since a mod has already said the fanmade stuff can be posted can we have a link in this thread or on the overview for it? I cant access it since im a patreon and its locked behind a tier on subscribestar. Chyos had to remove it from Discord apparently.
What fanmade content? We don’t know if any such thing , if your on Chyos discord I’d be happy to talk about this “fanmade “topic in dm

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
That 1st sample - he`ll sell that to baron Giron, which can help his son, Dave, with Mary.

Without another flask with MC cum:
1) Dave can`t "drug" Mary to the point of ignoring MC and loving Dave.
2) Liandra won`t NTR with Dave by "lack of Giron Medicine".
3) Lucius won`t help Penny with special medicine, that "can help to reduce stress" (he still can help to heal Henry)

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
That 1st sample - he`ll sell that to baron Giron, which can help his son, Dave, with Mary.

3) Lucius won`t help Penny with special medicine, that "can help to reduce stress" (he still can help to heal Henry)
There is no Mary in the game, there is a Mira but she has nothing to do with Dave.
Her sister is the one that is dating Dave in the beginning and her name is Frisha.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
You mean the one you give Lucius to finish the research?
Yea, that one. If memory serves he buys that first batch before offering to pay you for anymore you might bring him, and I assume that's how Giron gets his hands on it, even though I never sell anymore Lucius after that. Either way, you gotta complete that quest in order to unlock the antiseptic.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017

But Lucius pays you for the first sample doesn't he? That's what I was confused by is whether or not he purchases your sperm once he finds out what it can do. Either way, I should probably just review the walkthrough to be certain so I think I'll just do that instead.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
MC tells Tia he and Marcus arrived when he was 5 (This when talking about MC not having a clue about Tia's origin), minimum would be 27 if Marcus worked on Emily right away (Emily pregancy + 21 Mira birthdays + base of 5 at arrival).
Minimum would still be 26 if MC was born in the later part of the year (I don't recall there is ever any birthday party or otherwise mention of it... thinking about it...sounds like a great Bonus scene, Harem sex party with all our conquests)... but yeah 27 is much more realistic.
1.png
... also think this is pitiful?

Last edited:

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
struggling with ayita(and in consequence nyra).

during day, when she finally appears, she's tired from dancing.
during dance, she's dancing and asks me to sit & watch.
use icon to sit at fire, and watch her, nothing further happens
after dance, she's tired from dancing

i remember having to give her a gift, but i have no idea how exactly to do that.

4.60 star(s) 160 Votes