RedSerpant

May 6, 2017
As I understand, the walkthrough comes from the dev himself, so I was wondering is the one for the current version (.8.7) not done yet or is it somewhere available?
The walkthrough gets a new version each major update. So the next walkthrough will be for v5.9.

Reactions: Kuldes

xcore21z

Jan 24, 2018
Anyone know if there any update to the official Android version since the August update? + whenever its exclusive to Patreon Supporter or not?

Blindi

May 21, 2020
where you see a android version ? with the time flow, i don't tink it's good for android, the others games with similar gameplay but android compatible haven't time flow, it's time skipping by action.

cottor

Apr 1, 2019
Does anyone else experience difficulty opening the menu with right-click or ESC after the new update? It happens for me after the Rick & Ophilia scene where I can't seem to open the menu at all.

Ivanov91

May 16, 2019
Does anyone else experience difficulty opening the menu with right-click or ESC after the new update? It happens for me after the Rick & Ophilia scene where I can't seem to open the menu at all.
Had the same problem, I'm not sure if that's exactly what fixed it, but I re-did the drinking game and had Ophilia sit with me instead of Rick, and after that, the menu could be opened.

Reactions: cottor

beryn

May 8, 2017
Seems it is impossible to talk to Lyvia at the camp.
When sitting at the fire, nothing happens.
Talking to her, she just says you need to get stronger.

This locks out major parts of the game.

cottor

Apr 1, 2019
Had the same problem, I'm not sure if that's exactly what fixed it, but I re-did the drinking game and had Ophilia sit with me instead of Rick, and after that, the menu could be opened.
Can confirm this solved it. I had Ophilia sit with me and dragged her upstairs alone. Afterwards I could open the menu normally

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Seems it is impossible to talk to Lyvia at the camp.
When sitting at the fire, nothing happens.
Talking to her, she just says you need to get stronger.

This locks out major parts of the game.
I had this problem when I played a few updates ago, but if I remember correctly speaking to her near the fire works if you do it at a later hour.
I don't remember exactly what time, so just skip time 1 hour at a time and try speaking with her each time.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
As I understand, the walkthrough comes from the dev himself, so I was wondering is the one for the current version (.8.7) not done yet or is it somewhere available?
Walkthrough is updated every version that ends with .0
which is why I skip every other version. still waiting for that precious walkthrough update

beryn

May 8, 2017
I had this problem when I played a few updates ago, but if I remember correctly speaking to her near the fire works if you do it at a later hour.
I don't remember exactly what time, so just skip time 1 hour at a time and try speaking with her each time.
I have tried every single hour during the day as long as she is at the fire, as well as interacting with star every single hour it's there.

mario59

May 7, 2024
This game is really becoming a classic... with it being one of the best. I love it so much. I'm just wondering... when there will be a continuation for Sofia, the beautiful and grumpy princess, because where is she? alone in the forest / or found shelter?:confused::cry:

xcore21z

Jan 24, 2018
where you see a android version ? with the time flow, i don't tink it's good for android, the others games with similar gameplay but android compatible haven't time flow, it's time skipping by action.

Aug 02, 2024 02:12 pm

Android Version And Progress On Penny's Update

Good afternoon,
the new month just started and I want to give you a review on what I did over the past days.

As mentioned in my last report, I continued work on the Android version of the game this week. I added an extra plugin for the overlay, which is similar to a gamepad. Originally my idea was to have both touch and pad controls active side by side. similar to the pc where you can play with both the mouse and the arrow keys/wasd. But after testing the whole thing on the smartphone, I realized that it doesn't work that way. The game then sees clicks on the gamepad as clicks on the map, causing the character to run wildly through the area when you want to use the pad. For this reason, I added a toggle function that makes it possible to activate either one or the other control.
So far so good, but the real problem with the android version was the porting of the game into an .apk file (the one that you download to your phone, click and bam you have the playable app). This process is partly documented in some forums, but it requires some outdated scripts, which don't work together if you don't use the right version. In the end this meant a lot of try and error for me. So it took until Wednesday evening until I actually had a working version on my smartphone.

And even if I think the controls on the smartphone are rather wanky and I would always prefer the pc version, I know that some people don't have a pc. So for them (who find the maldives emulator too complicated to use) there is finally a version of the game that they can play.
However, I have not carried out any in-depth tests. I just didn't have enough time this week. I also don't plan to edit all game messages like "you can press key M to open the map". However I plan to update the android version now with every update and if it doesn't mean too much work I will most likely optimize it a bit in the future. But the main focus will remain to work and release the game for the PC, so don't expect of me that I will go full android optimization mode!

I originally wanted to release the android version together with the next update of the game, however since I now uploaded a testversion anyway I might as well give you all access to it to get some more feedback. Please still keep in mind what I said in the paragraph above.

Now back to Penny's update:
I continued working on that yesterday morning and I began with working on some 3d rooms for new scenes as well as some sprites that were still missing. Today I than also worked on the dialog with Giron about Penny's options to get more income.
I don't want to spoil my ideas for the story just yet, which is why I'm keeping it a little vague, but it will have to do with the new map that I made to the SE of Arenfield. I also plan to enable hiering workers from the Coldstone family that will then work on the field for you. Another thing that I want to add is Giron actually collecting taxes from Penny regularly which will result in regular visits from Dave at Penny's house. Depending on route you can then deal with this problem.
And yeah there is of course the Penny lake scene (That I teased last month) which I also want to work on this month and some interaction with the Coldstone family.
So a lot to do this month. I hope by the end of it Penny's update will be complete.
For now I'll continue working a little bit longer before it's finally weekend.
With that I wish you all a nice weekend!

Early August Chyos seem to release a trial Android version, the community then tried it and noticed save bug that in the next update Chyos said have been fix then there no new info for the Android version since then until v0.5.8.7

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.8.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 160 Votes