Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Replying to any criticism with "just play another game" seems kind of simplistic way to approach things. You can disagree or it may not bother you, but someone else finding some faults in a game they otherwise like shouldn't make the game any less enjoyable for you. Or do you really think the game is perfect and beyond any and all criticism?

Besides, I think the criticism is valid, there's plenty of content that is not mentioned in the quests descriptions, or the quests descriptions are very vague, making it a chore trying to figure the specific combination of time, location, character or specific action (or how many times to repeat an action) to trigger certain events. Pretty much why I never play a version before there's a walkthough to cover the content.
While I agree that flat out disregardeing any critism is bad I need to ask... really?
Can you name some of these Quest? (chyos ask for any quest description being to vague or missing at all to fix them in time so I'd like to know so we can tell him).
The only Character Quest being this vague is either frisha or the optional side characters in Rumah to my knowledge.

Reactions: CrystalBall

Blindi

May 21, 2020
Is there a chance that Julia drinks from the same potion as Lissandra?
If he doing that, Giron is more cringe, he give the potion only for woman he want fuck (or his son want) ... Julia is Daugther of Giron = if she drink the potion it's because Giron or Dave (the Brother of Julia) want to fuck her.

Reactions: TheFirebirdo

albul

Jun 8, 2017
While I agree that flat out disregardeing any critism is bad I need to ask... really?
Can you name some of these Quest? (chyos ask for any quest description being to vague or missing at all to fix them in time so I'd like to know so we can tell him).
The only Character Quest being this vague is either frisha or the optional side characters in Rumah to my knowledge.
I haven't tracked them, and I don't have the time on my hands to go through the game again to make a note of the vague ones, sorry. This was just my general impression the last few times I tried to play without the walkthrough.

What about the content that's not referenced in the quest logs (and I think there's a lot of it), I'm curious how do you approach that without the walkthrough?

Edit: Just gave it a try with the the current version. Tried following Penny's quest for rebuilding the farm and the instructions were actually good until I got to the point where the MC is supposed to be inspecting the mill with Penny, and I got stuck there. I first cleared the area with the mill, went to Penny, the MC still says he hasn't checked the area. Went back and cleared the area to the west of the mill, as well. Same thing. Let's try assigning mercenaries to the area, same thing. So is this a bug, do I need to try something else, or is this the end of the current implementation (quest log doesn't say it, it just says I need to inspect the mill)? Who knows? That's why I usually wait for the walkthrough. But that's fine for me, as long as there a walkthough update coming, I'm good.

Last edited:

SayajinSuperb

Aug 31, 2024
Brother, don't waste your time with fangirls. Do what I do, send them to the ignore list. I did point a flaw in the game and ppl attack me directly without showing a fix to the flaw. Childsh as fck. Any game has a flaw, I just pointed this one. The dev can fix it, or ignore it and keeping getting his money. For him, it doesn't matter in the end of the month. From my part, I just like this game enough to want see it getting better. But if it don't, well, patience. Life goes on.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I haven't tracked them, and I don't have the time on my hands to go through the game again to make a note of the vague ones, sorry. This was just my general impression the last few times I tried to play without the walkthrough.

What about the content that's not referenced in the quest logs (and I think there's a lot of it), I'm curious how do you approach that without the walkthrough?
Chyos build the game as an exploration RPG... so the Standard way to play the game is to go everywhere you can and talk to people.
Edit: Just gave it a try with the the current version. Tried following Penny's quest for rebuilding the farm and the instructions were actually good until I got to the point where the MC is supposed to be inspecting the mill with Penny, and I got stuck there. I first cleared the area with the mill, went to Penny, the MC still says he hasn't checked the area. Went back and cleared the area to the west of the mill, as well. Same thing. Let's try assigning mercenaries to the area, same thing. So is this a bug, do I need to try something else, or is this the end of the current implementation (quest log doesn't say it, it just says I need to inspect the mill)? Who knows? That's why I usually wait for the walkthrough. But that's fine for me, as long as there a walkthough update coming, I'm good.
I haven't played that part yet, but I'd assume you either missed an enemy or didn't interact with every special element in that area... or maybe missed a room.
I really need to catch up with the current content... but same as you my time to do so is limited.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Playing a new quest before it's complete (0.x.x.0 version) never was a good idea. You guys should have waited for 0.5.9.0 and its bugfixing patches.

CrystalBall

Oct 13, 2016
Brother, don't waste your time with fangirls. Do what I do, send them to the ignore list. I did point a flaw in the game and ppl attack me directly without showing a fix to the flaw. Childsh as fck.
Calling others childish while you try and emasculate other people by calling them "fangirls" because they disagreed with your criticism based on the fact that you can't follow along with an easy game is pretty funny. 4/10

DickZhang

Apr 18, 2023

There are enemies in the mill。

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
so our route with umah will it be main one or are there plans for non transformation one :unsure:
I really really hope Chyos redo the Umah transformation bullshit, especially the brainwash/mindwaah stuff.
I think some route of slowly winning or dominating Umah would have been much better than just that potion bullshit.
The Umah questline had so much potential especially given that it could also lead to seducing/winning over her mother.

I think a natural corruption/relationship would have been much more worthwhile than the potion cheat bullcrap

Drozumari

Jul 5, 2022
Ayita is bugged with progression and gets stuck at stage 1. You can fix this by changing the value of ayita progression to 2 allowing you to give her gifts etc.

To get her as a wanita, you need to attract her attention while laying at the fire. Then do not cash in any sexual favors but just have her lay there with you. Rinse and Repeat. After raising her affection enough, she'll let you claim her as a wanita. There's a scene for the claim etc.
How to get Ayita's attention

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I really really hope Chyos redo the Umah transformation bullshit, especially the brainwash/mindwaah stuff.
I think some route of slowly winning or dominating Umah would have been much better than just that potion bullshit.
The Umah questline had so much potential especially given that it could also lead to seducing/winning over her mother.

I think a natural corruption/relationship would have been much more worthwhile than the potion cheat bullcrap
I kinda agree to this as well.

It's not like mc could even lose to anyone other than literal gods at this point so why resort to the potion at all? Physically dominating an orc definitely isn't above his pay grade.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
can anyone please tell me the location on the map ?? View attachment 4086852
Wait a day then talk again to the girl who gave you the map.
She will improve the map with:
1. more visible area
2. a hint.

Only ask the thread if you still can't find it after being given the in game hint.
We can tell you didn't as per the fact there is no text hint written on the image you posted.

4.60 star(s) 159 Votes