FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
wait wait i want to ask MC's jerk off scene with Tia in the mine what mine? because i not know know that

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
wait wait i want to ask MC's jerk off scene with Tia in the mine what mine? because i not know know that
If you have Tia in your party (group), you can just start jerking off and Tia will step in and take care of it for you. If you do that in the mine, she will do it there.
The dev just fixed the background of the scene, because even if you were in the mine, it would show beautiful green grass.
You didn't miss any new content.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
If you have Tia in your party (group), you can just start jerking off and Tia will step in and take care of it for you. If you do that in the mine, she will do it there.
The dev just fixed the background of the scene, because even if you were in the mine, it would show beautiful green grass.
You didn't miss any new content.
oh i don't know that

lossius

May 7, 2023
I think I found "two" bugs (one of them probably is, the other might be a forced feature)
-one of them is the end of Ayita's path, she has the status of pregnant even though the MC uses the potion to avoid impregnating others
-the other is also about Ayita, when she becomes the MC's wanita, her sex dialogue in the morning is the same as when "all women are available to men"

Reactions: Ntrsugar

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Hey guys,i dont know if something change in the latest updates, but i started a new game and Ayita wont have sex unless i gave her presents.I think at affection 11 she wont ask for stuff anymore, did i missing something?

darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
Hey guys,i dont know if something change in the latest updates, but i started a new game and Ayita wont have sex unless i gave her presents.I think at affection 11 she wont ask for stuff anymore, did i missing something?
you can make all the women available to men in Rumah and you can do it without needing to give her anything, but ye, she still needs 2 gifts to be able to intimate with her in case that you dont want other men to have her

darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
Are they trained to Silver Level?
Have you equiped them with Armor&Weapon sets to get them to Gold Level?
Los he entrenado a todos para que alcancen el nivel Plata (excepto al chico que salvamos, que no puede ser entrenado), pero no tengo idea de cómo puedo equiparlos.

Edit: I found it, i just had to recall them and equip their armors clicking on their icons in the campment, in case its useful for someone else.

Last edited:

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
I cum inside Emily but she never gets pregnant, can someone help please? After the sex scene she keeps saying she wants the relationship to be an public relationship. Do i have to marry her to get her pregnant? Will my relationship with Claire improve after get married?

Last edited:

Kiraan

Feb 22, 2020
Are you in the intro? If so then you just have to wait until after the prologue is over then it should work.

No recipe needed, just buy empty vials from Lucius then interact with a bucket of water.
Ofc not im already into mid game. It seems like caused by forwarding time cuz kate and rick won't stop fucking even in afternoon.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I cum inside Emily but she never gets pregnant, can someone help please? After the sex scene she keeps saying she wants the relationship to be an public relationship. Do i have to marry her to get her pregnant?
It's possible she is already using contraceptives. Try the "cuddle and talk" option when you go to bed with her, then tell her you will take care of it. Also, pregnancy chance is based off lust so try drinking wine before to increase your chances.

Ofc not im already into mid game. It seems like caused by forwarding time cuz kate and rick won't stop fucking even in afternoon.
Sounds like you edited your save, can't help you with that.

Last edited:

LevitaSithias

Jan 15, 2023
On my Kate wood rescue mission, the game just freeze after cutting her ropes and ending the dialogue following it. Tried to scour the forum but can't find a concrete answer so far :/

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Unless things changed in the last 2 updates Tia will fill the vials with cum after helping you if you have some empty ones on you.
mhm.. did she give you some BJ and how is her corruption?
As far as I recall she sucks MC off in those scnenes and improves her corruption after giving him 3 BJs or so

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
mhm.. did she give you some BJ and how is her corruption?
As far as I recall she sucks MC off in those scnenes and improves her corruption after giving him 3 BJs or so
She does suck MC off and it does increase her corruption but just after she says this
1727955374086.png
and fills 3 vials.
I just tested it and she's at 26 corruption right now.

4.60 star(s) 159 Votes