darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
Was probably adjusted than since others also considered it a bit annoying that she claims your spunk if you intended to gather it as resource
Thats just dumb since you can leave Tia whenever you want either at Rumah or Arenfield and then fill the vials as usual. But well, ppl will always complain... Imo there are more important things to solve

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
It's possible she is already using contraceptives. Try the "cuddle and talk" option when you go to bed with her, then tell her you will take care of it. Also, pregnancy chance is based off lust so try drinking wine before to increase your chances.
Everything you said is already there but I still can't get the scene :/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: randomv

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Everything you said is already there but I still can't get the scene :/
There is some rng, for me it took 8 tries when I wanted to get Emily pregnant.
The best way to do it is to have full lust and save before going to Emily.
If you don't get the fertilization then reload and try again.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Damn, after playing last update... I really didn't know that I needed Tia as a maid at MC home, but damn... I hope it will be possible at some point. :p

iloverpgs

Jun 11, 2018
i need assistance. my characters aren't moving. they are stuck in place even if you switch the time or sleep. i'm in this endless loop of them bitches don't be moving no more. any advice is helpful

iloverpgs

Jun 11, 2018
i need assistance. my characters aren't moving. they are stuck in place even if you switch the time or sleep. i'm in this endless loop of them bitches don't be moving no more. any advice is helpful
update - it fixed itself. bitches be movin fellas

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Can someone explain to me how I can have a threesome with Kate and Arianna?
You need to get Rick drunk by ordering 3 drinks during Kate's serving mini game, then Rick will fall on the ground in the tavern.
Interact with him to bring him home with Kate's help, and before leaving his house try to go in Arianna's room.
This needs to be repeated quite a few times to unlock all the content.
After Rick got drunk 3 times with the mini game there will be a 50% chance that he will get drunk on his own (without the mini game) so you can save your game before 10PM and if he doesn't get drunk on his own then just reload and wait till 10PM again.

Reactions: Drozumari

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Progress on 059.png
Progress on 0.5.9.0

Good afternoon!

It's Friday again and I want to give you a quick update on what I've been up to this week.

This week, again, everything revolved around the Coldstone mansion. I worked on detailed routes for the guards there and came up with a way system that allows them to move back and forth between rooms, which was not possible before (they also go to bed when their shift is over). At Giron's mansion I worked around this by having the guards just walk through the hallway (maybe something I will update in the future). In the course of this I have also reworked the pictures when you are caught. The guards are different for the Coldstone mansion than for the mayor's house as you can see in the title image.

I've also been working on the final scene for Dave & Penny's interaction, which now includes Henry (on both routes).
The planned animations for Elisabeth's scenes are now all built in and the basic framework for their sequence is in place. I also made some more sprites for them to make the transition a little smoother (Not directly going from entering the room to having sex) However, the appropriate dialog is still missing to round off the scene. So there is a lot more work needed before it's done.

I also changed Lilly's daily routine a bit to add additional interactions and started working on a bit of getting to know her dialog.
However, I haven't worked on any sex scenes for her yet and I don't know whether I should do that or whether I should leave it at the first approaches/getting to know each other and some spying on her when she changes clothes. What is your opinion on this? Because if I add this I want to do it right and in a way that is reasonable for the player. That would take again time, and I've already overstretched it for this update (as we all know).

I was already unsure last friday whether I would be able to finish the update this week and unfortunately that proved to be the case. Even though a lot of the work has now been completed, there are still construction sites that I can't complete within a day, tests have also to be run in detail.
I therefore hope that you have a little more patience with me. I will continue to work today for a few more hours and then hopefully complete the update in the coming week.

I wish you all a nice weekend!

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
View attachment 4098757
Progress on 0.5.9.0

Good afternoon!

It's Friday again and I want to give you a quick update on what I've been up to this week.

This week, again, everything revolved around the Coldstone mansion. I worked on detailed routes for the guards there and came up with a way system that allows them to move back and forth between rooms, which was not possible before (they also go to bed when their shift is over). At Giron's mansion I worked around this by having the guards just walk through the hallway (maybe something I will update in the future). In the course of this I have also reworked the pictures when you are caught. The guards are different for the Coldstone mansion than for the mayor's house as you can see in the title image.

I've also been working on the final scene for Dave & Penny's interaction, which now includes Henry (on both routes).
The planned animations for Elisabeth's scenes are now all built in and the basic framework for their sequence is in place. I also made some more sprites for them to make the transition a little smoother (Not directly going from entering the room to having sex) However, the appropriate dialog is still missing to round off the scene. So there is a lot more work needed before it's done.

I also changed Lilly's daily routine a bit to add additional interactions and started working on a bit of getting to know her dialog.
However, I haven't worked on any sex scenes for her yet and I don't know whether I should do that or whether I should leave it at the first approaches/getting to know each other and some spying on her when she changes clothes. What is your opinion on this? Because if I add this I want to do it right and in a way that is reasonable for the player. That would take again time, and I've already overstretched it for this update (as we all know).

I was already unsure last friday whether I would be able to finish the update this week and unfortunately that proved to be the case. Even though a lot of the work has now been completed, there are still construction sites that I can't complete within a day, tests have also to be run in detail.
I therefore hope that you have a little more patience with me. I will continue to work today for a few more hours and then hopefully complete the update in the coming week.

I wish you all a nice weekend!
I just hope for more build-up before sex.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I'm sitting here cackling to myself cause Bjorn FUCKIN' sucks at that dice game. I thought I was gonna need the cheat option, but here I am pushing random buttons, and still cleaning him out. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
How can I get both path on the Church Murder event ? I remember that I managed to get both paths ( Church and Syfa ) but now I can't. If I remember correctly, it would be that you just leave the symbol there then you can destroy it later right ? But now you can't interact with it.
Am I wrong at something ?
Edit: Nvm got it. Turnsout I need to talk to William about demon to trigger the quest Banishment.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are you the one doing the NTR or is it a loose condition
A bit of both.
Companions get raped on defeat, but you can also push the Love interests to be with other guys.
The Netori part is pretty self explanatory... you can steal the girlfriends and wifes of some douchebag characters and sometimes friends without a spine.
How can I get both path on the Church Murder event ? I remember that I managed to get both paths ( Church and Syfa ) but now I can't. If I remember correctly, it would be that you just leave the symbol there then you can destroy it later right ? But now you can't interact with it.
Am I wrong at something ?
Not sure if that was possible when this content was in demo mode, but right now you'll need 2 different saves to see either of them

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Are you the one doing the NTR or is it a loose condition
The total amount of content is roughly 50% MC getting cucked 50% MC fucking girls.
I would say 3/4th of the girls are virgins.
1/4th are married.
You netori the 1/4th married ones.
As for the virgins, they can either become yours, or you can get cucked. The game tracks who deflowered each girl too.

Be advised that once netorare/netorase starts for a girl, it is irreversible. There is a setting in options that disables netorare/netorase.
This completely stops all of it from starting. dev is really good about keeping it isolated.
But, if you enable NTR in options to see a scene then disable it again, it won't undo the netorare relationship you started. you would have to reload an older save.

As such, if you do not want NTR I strongly suggest you NEVER enable NTR in settings. Keep it permanently disabled so it never slips through. And keep multiple saves just in case.

Reactions: Aioria619
4.60 star(s) 159 Votes