lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Thank you for the info, as i can see the readme refers to the v0.3.9.5a.
But the first time I discovered and started playing this title in the v0.5.0.5, so i think i do not have any folder on C:\

But I still feel a bit confused about the location, because even if I try to use all the variables, I still can't find such a path on PC: %LOCALAPPDATA%\User Data\Default\A Struggle With Sin

Generally all the game i find on F95 use some sort of: C:\Users\PC Name\AppData\LocalLow or Local or Roaming. I never see "Default" perhaps is on some different operating system or different configuration.

Anyway Thank you for the info and the advice
I think the thing that is tripping you up is the %LOCALAPPDATA%
For NLT media games the path to the savefiles is "C: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data"

So if you have old saves of ASWS in your system it should be here "C: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\A Struggle With Sin"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you for the info, as i can see the readme refers to the v0.3.9.5a.
But the first time I discovered and started playing this title in the v0.5.0.5, so i think i do not have any folder on C:\

But I still feel a bit confused about the location, because even if I try to use all the variables, I still can't find such a path on PC: %LOCALAPPDATA%\User Data\Default\A Struggle With Sin

Generally all the game i find on F95 use some sort of: C:\Users\PC Name\AppData\LocalLow or Local or Roaming. I never see "Default" perhaps is on some different operating system or different configuration.

Anyway Thank you for the info and the advice
I think the thing that is tripping you up is the %LOCALAPPDATA%
For NLT media games the path to the savefiles is "C: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data"

So if you have old saves of ASWS in your system it should be here "C: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\A Struggle With Sin"
%LOCALAPPDATA% is a Windows Jumpmark bringing you directly to C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Local (or what ever letter your main partition has)

Ksenon01

Sep 17, 2024
Save with the completed prologue and Gwen's quest before choosing whether to help her or not. Additional content for Ariana with a werewolf

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
anyway to make Ariana has sex with werewolf ????
You need to:
  • Have NTR ON
  • Add a patch shared somewhere in the forum, or the Dev Discord
  • Don't kill the werewolf and play hide and seek.
If I miss something or I'm wrong somewhere, please someone point it out.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
I'm at the monastery.... is there a way to corrupt the plugs? I have the vaugest memory of it being mentioned ages ago? I'm going to bed in a few

huangmaideshen

Sep 25, 2024
I'm at the monastery.... is there a way to corrupt the plugs? I have the vaugest memory of it being mentioned ages ago? I'm going to bed in a few
hi guys, if you want to corrupt Heather's plug, you need to get the crock pot and send it to her for several nights until you see her masturbating. Mira's plug requires you to watch her masturbating after 10pm and change it when you enter the room。

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
You need to:
  • Have NTR ON
  • Add a patch shared somewhere in the forum, or the Dev Discord
  • Don't kill the werewolf and play hide and seek.
If I miss something or I'm wrong somewhere, please someone point it out.
Your correct, it was I think an Unofficial Patch on Discord.

Reactions: Matiur13

huangmaideshen

Sep 25, 2024
In addition, if you want Mira to gain power from the ceremony, you must guarantee that at least one of the three women participating in the ceremony must be a virgin, and you can also return to the monastery at any time after the mission is over

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
In addition, if you want Mira to gain power from the ceremony, you must guarantee that at least one of the three women participating in the ceremony must be a virgin, and you can also return to the monastery at any time after the mission is over
hmm I won't bang the black nun then can you step by step this for me? I'm going full corruption routes/NTR yes im following the guide found the number on the dead guys hand etc but can't tell the abbot about it yet? im literally playing off memories here etc

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
hmm I won't bang the black nun then can you step by step this for me? I'm going full corruption routes/NTR yes im following the guide found the number on the dead guys hand etc but can't tell the abbot about it yet? im literally playing off memories here etc
The black nun is the one you need to bang if you want to find out who the murderer was. I'd hold off on the blonde.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Welp bridget yiur staying a virgin then lol.... I hope your being serious btw lol
You can bang her after the ceremony has ended, and that's how you're supposed to do if you want to succeed in your quest: the nuns stay at the monastery after the quest ends, and you can visit the monastery with Mira & Aidalin whenever you want.

huangmaideshen

Sep 25, 2024
rosethorn87,帖子:15124608,会员:1517703 said:
嗯,我不会和黑修女发生关系,那你能一步一步地告诉我吗?我要走完整的犯罪路线/NTR,是的,我按照指南找到了死者手上的号码等,但还不能告诉住持吗?我真的在玩弄记忆等
[/引用]
sure, bro, Heather's complete route requires you to go to the kitchen every day to get dinner for her until she starts masturbating, at which point you can change her plug. Then keep delivering dinner until you have sex with her, and read the letters in her room the next day to discover the real killer (sorry I don't want to give too much away), plus, when you bring up Mira's corruption past five, you can unlock a scene of her and heather.

huangmaideshen

Sep 25, 2024
rosethorn87,帖子:15124608,会员:1517703 said:
嗯,我不会和黑修女发生关系,那么你能一步一步地告诉我吗?我要走完整的腐败路线/NTR,是的,我按照指南找到了死者手上的号码等,但还不能告诉住持吗?我真的在玩弄记忆等
[/引用]
Bridget的路线同样需要你送晚餐,需要先在抄写室看到修女们拿衣服。然后选择送晚餐的时候闭上眼睛,直到下次mc提示你睁开眼睛,她会生气,但是没事。然后你需要白天躲在Agatha的房间里,听她们的谈话,然后继续给Bridget送晚餐,直到她跟你讲这件事。然后你需要在晚上两点后去Agatha的枕头下偷她的日记(留在这里,因为有好几条路线)。如果成功了,你可以解除Bridget的婚约,继续给她送晚餐,直到她告诉你她喜欢Addison。继续送晚餐,她会让你给Addison送一封信,你可以在复印室回复,在复印室找到印章。然后不要继续,因为这会导致你和Bridget发生性关系导致没有处女,仪式结束后你可以回来继续她的路。

huangmaideshen

Sep 25, 2024
Also, when you finish Heather's route, you can go to the Dean and report that the killer has escaped, but this will result in Matthias's death. This is the general guideline, my English is not very good, so this is translated into English by translation software, if you have any questions can reply to me, I will answer you when I see

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, you know, the Dude started working on Penny's update at the beginning of May... well, he was supposed to work on it because he spent 3 whole weeks on one of those pointless Rumah bonus scenes that his ntr crowd loves so much...

so, as I was saying... he started in May and we're in the second half of October now. How nice.

Well, I guess a lot of people are ok with it because he remade/adde some more ntr stuff and made one more pointless bonus scene in the meanwhile... fine, it suits you.

Anyway, what I really want to tell you guys is that you should stop wondering and asking yourself which choice you should make when the game makes you choose a branching path. You won't see the outcome anyway.

In the meanwhile...

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 160 Votes