DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Related to the talks that have been happening I kinda agree, the main story should advance already. I enjoy a lot how the game works in general and the main story obviously needs to keep advancing.

And the stuff related to the bonus scene and NTR... it's kinda insane that it's happening actually, be aware that I'm not a NTR hater but I have a clear standing related to:

-Not all characters need to have NTR scenes, characters like Penny, Emily, Lyvia, Ophilia... they just don't need those scenes, it's fine to have just some normal love without risks, also from what I read if I have to do something annoying like give money to Penny all weeks to not have her NTR then damn it.

-On the other hand there are some characters that need to explore more that aspect or need a rework, basically:

*Half-orc village Dasan route needs a complete rework, especially it also needs a way to take him down later on.
*Goblins and dwarves need an expansion.
*There is enough content with the mayor's mansion and their members, we need to be able to take down the mayor and his son.

Overall it's fine that some characters have a certain love interest, such as Kate and Rick, in fact it can be fun to hook up characters without any NTR feeling, but I feel that NTR content is becoming a tiny part of all characters when it shouldn't, or at least it should wait until demon's can invade the village or something, I can understand it happening as a result of losing against a major threat, but that's about it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Related to the talks that have been happening I kinda agree, the main story should advance already. I enjoy a lot how the game works in general and the main story obviously needs to keep advancing.

And the stuff related to the bonus scene and NTR... it's kinda insane that it's happening actually, be aware that I'm not a NTR hater but I have a clear standing related to:

-Not all characters need to have NTR scenes, characters like Penny, Emily, Lyvia, Ophilia... they just don't need those scenes, it's fine to have just some normal love without risks, also from what I read if I have to do something annoying like give money to Penny all weeks to not have her NTR then damn it.

-On the other hand there are some characters that need to explore more that aspect or need a rework, basically:

*Half-orc village Dasan route needs a complete rework, especially it also needs a way to take him down later on.
*There is enough content with the mayor's mansion and their members, we need to be able to take down the mayor and his son.

Overall it's fine that some characters have a certain love interest, such as Kate and Rick, in fact it can be fun to hook up characters without any NTR feeling, but I feel that NTR content is becoming a tiny part of all characters when it shouldn't, or at least it should wait until demon's can invade the village or something, I can understand it happening as a result of losing against a major threat, but that's about it.
Honestly rather than seeing the Main Quest advanceing to open the world and introduce more Characters that will compete with the current cast I just want to see him concentrating on finishing the stories of the already introduced Characters.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Honestly rather than seeing the Main Quest advanceing to open the world and introduce more Characters that will compete with the current cast I just want to see him concentrating on finishing the stories of the already introduced Characters.
I understand that feeling, but I also feel that you can't finish many stories if you don't advance the main quest, I want to take down the mayor for example and that should be main story related.

Arianna for example needs to keep advancing the cult plotline and many others are more or less related. Of course there are a few characters that could have just a simple storyline, such as Penny that could go from start to finish without advancing the storyline anymore.

huangmaideshen

Sep 25, 2024
I understand that feeling, but I also feel that you can't finish many stories if you don't advance the main quest, I want to take down the mayor for example and that should be main story related.

Arianna for example needs to keep advancing the cult plotline and many others are more or less related. Of course there are a few characters that could have just a simple storyline, such as Penny that could go from start to finish without advancing the storyline anymore.
Obviously, there are three main directions in the town, and the dark elves along Bianca's route may be the key to driving Gwen's plot. I remember Gwen mentioned finding the elves. The plot of the cult will drive Ariana, Thomas, the mayor.which may also be related to Cold Stone Farm. The third direction is Kirik, which involves Melissa, Kate, Leandra, Pia, and Sabrina.
What I mean is that pushing the completion of the character's story will inevitably push forward the main storyline tasks, which seems certain.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It has to do with Julia's quest, I guess.

We'll see it with Gavina & Bianca's quest, I guess.

Sorry, but NO bro. Just NO. Enough with Rumah related stuff. And WE JUST HAVE HAD A REWORK UPDATE with 0.5.7.0

And this is not how the game works. Dasan dead = love routes, Dasan alive = MC is a cuck routes: that's how this game works.

And that's my whole damn point: it's NOT happening. As I said, we are waiting for MC to tell Roderic about Marcus' robe since september 2022, dammnit.

Obviously, there are three main directions in the town, and the dark elves along Bianca's route may be the key to driving Gwen's plot. I remember Gwen mentioned finding the elves. The plot of the cult will drive Ariana, Thomas, the market, etc., which may also be related to Cold Stone Farm. The third direction is Kirik, which involves Melissa, Kate, Leandra, Pia, and Sabrina.
What I mean is that pushing the completion of the character's story will inevitably push forward the main storyline tasks, which seems to be impossible.
See above.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
That does not make any sense. You know damn well that Dasan murdered his own father so that he could sell his own people into sex slavery.
And then despite knowing that, you decided to make him Chief anyways specifically because you wanted him to cuck you.
That route is finished. There is no going back from that, and it makes no bloody sense to even try to switch that.
There are so many actually sensible routes to make instead.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
i agree with everything you said except this, ntr is a punishment system in game and i personally love how it goes around, its not too hardcore that mc becomes a wimp, but its more like in netorase nature. Every girl has her own set of ntr scenario, if a girl has vanilla scenes she also haves the ntr/sharing one and this is the game major plus point for me, but dev should really continue the main story.

The games feels stuck and more characters are introduced instead of continuing already well established plot ,there is one building in village that is empty. I feel like one more character will be introduced unless i m wrong in that.

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
also,what it needed here is around graphics and details. Why not to have an option to change back Arianna's mother dress - the newer one is bullshit from red lights districs whilst the old one was both cute and sexy. How to feed Natasha from the church less so she could obtain normal tits back before she breaks her back wearing those 50 tons of meat? Or to send the poor futa girl to the surgeon to fix this ill japanese-fantasy shit once and forever? Or not to make Ophelia start her serving game in another parallel current from a different time and space? Or fix dead enemy moves and fake shots during battle scenes instead of another cucking of a third line character? For me, a user friendly appearance and game mechanics do mean a lot and it lacks here.
i think u can choose "not to"
- let natasha have big breasts
- let sabrina be futa

and battle mechanics are rpgm things..

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

There are some storylines which require MC to travel out, but still far to many that can be resolved in the hometown and surrounding.
Helena+Sophia, Penny, the guards Captain and mercaneries... even Rumah as much as I hate to say it... let's finally deal the death thrusts to the Orcs and return peace and quiet to the dark woods.
The mine and Dwarfs (apparently also a Goblin girl... or two?).
Frisha also can be dealt with at home and I am uncertain how Mira could even advance after you sealed Syfa and that male demon for good.
Gwen/Isha and Athia are Enigmas themselfes... Isha seeks elfes not dark elfes so she is likely aiming for an abode deeper in the forests... or some sealed forest area... I gues Imawyn would know for sure as that's her birrth place most likely?
...Oh yeah there is still the prison break for Anyas mom and unless Chyos wants to make the frontline a revisitable site it would make sense to just make it a single mission map, we after all can choose to ignore those 2 Kings and their war.
The Cult still has a major part playing in Arenfield aswell... and Yeah Giron is definately bound to either Helena (since she can give your take over legitamecy) or Julia... and maybe the Cult will be the last nail in his coffin... still there seem little to no reason to leave Arenfield and it's imminent surroundings for those

Reactions: valley57

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Neo001 It's fine to disagree, overall I just don't think that you need risks for everything and on the other hand some characters need a bigger risk, but that's just my point of view. I just feel that the game would work better if rather than having all characters having a bit of risk, some had none while others had major risks.

harem.king Friend, I can understand that you didn't play that route, however in said route it is being hinted all the time that we will have more chances to take down Dasan, while I can also understand that you don't want more development into something that you won't play, the truth is that said route is quite messy with multiple conflicts and buggy, this is because the requirements to get Nyra can be impossible to be met if you didn't romance the characters early on at a very specific time and this also fucks up with characters that require Nyra to be romanced.

Also be aware that in this game I like to take sensible choices or that make sense, I don't think that a human after a few days can become the village chief of the half-orcs so easily, however I also understand why in that setting it can happen, it's just to give harem players the ability to take Dasan down really fast and easy.

Evangelion-01 I agree that some storylines could be finished and I'm not saying that the dev couldn't do that, however at the very least I want to get to the point at which we can take down the mayor and solve the taxes issues. To be fair I feel that the game got incredibly big at this point, so many characters and plotlines... a part of me would have liked to just limit it to the village and just focus on that.

Ottoeight The reason why I said that related to Rumah is because of what I said to harem king, but I don't mean it's a priority, however what you commented about how the game works then you will have to say that to the dev, because if you romance Nyra in Dasan route it is clearly hinted that you will have more chances to take him down, so it isn't as simple as you said.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Also be aware that in this game I like to take sensible choices or that make sense
Lol... lmao even.
And yet you chose to support Dasan?
I don't think that a human after a few days can become the village chief of the half-orcs so easily
It isn't "easily".
They are literally in an existential threat from the orc and need a savior.

Also, you say that MC taking over makes no sense...
but, you think it makes sense for them to make Dasan their chief? The guy who literally murdered his father so he can sell his people into slavery?
Literally all you had to do is expose his crimes and he would get banished from the village.
Instead you DECIDED to cover up for him, to hide is crimes so you can help him become the chief.
This is 100% on you, not any "make sense"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
@harem.king Friend, I can understand that you didn't play that route, however in said route it is being hinted all the time that we will have more chances to take down Dasan, while I can also understand that you don't want more development into something that you won't play, the truth is that said route is quite messy with multiple conflicts and buggy, this is because the requirements to get Nyra can be impossible to be met if you didn't romance the characters early on at a very specific time and this also fucks up with characters that require Nyra to be romanced.
But it doesn't make any sence to develope that route... you can early decide to dispoce Dasan and still send Girls to the Orcs... what reason would there be to allow Dassan to rule if you simply kill him off later?
It will disable the painstackly unlocked content and just become the Vanilla path?
I think Nira is given to the MC in the Dasan path in order to make him take care of her so Dasan can do as he pleases.
Also be aware that in this game I like to take sensible choices or that make sense, I don't think that a human after a few days can become the village chief of the half-orcs so easily, however I also understand why in that setting it can happen, it's just to give harem players the ability to take Dasan down really fast and easy.
MC had to prove himself and lived among the Tribesman before the choice to join their tribe came up... which led to Dasans rule attempt.
He keeps makeing it clear that while he respects their traditions he wants to change the tribemen lives aswell in order to get them a bit more civilized which will also help him to live among them and be a better leader.
The leader of the hunters said it herself... in face of great crisis the tribe needs a strong leader, which the MC had proven to be.. also since no women could become their leader none of the men even attempted to step up and oppose MCs election... same for Dasan route... the guys don't want to be responsible dureing the crisis and happily fall in line with whomever does

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Lol... lmao even.
And yet you chose to support Dasan?

It isn't "easily".
They are literally in an existential threat from the orc and need a savior.

Also, you say that MC taking over makes no sense...
but, you think it makes sense for them to make Dasan their chief? The guy who literally murdered his father so he can sell his people into slavery?
Literally all you had to do is expose his crimes and he would get banished from the village.
Instead you DECIDED to cover up for him, to hide is crimes so you can help him become the chief.
This is 100% on you, not any "make sense"
Mate I'm really chill so please don't be so defensive, first of all discovering the proof that Dasan killed the chief is based on a perception check that you can actually fail, in fact in my first playthrough for this game my MC didn't even find the proof, which did let me with 2 choices, either killing Dasan in a duel or letting him become the chief.

Yes, we as player's are omniscient in the sense that we know everything that happens, but I play as the MC and the most logical course of action in that situation would be to not oppose Dasan however when seeing his cowardice and incompetence take him down and again, Nyra was the one pushing the MC to do it when you romance her in that route, we just don't get to that point.

But it doesn't make any sence to develope that route... you can early decide to dispoce Dasan and still send Girls to the Orcs... what reason would there be to allow Dassan to rule if you simply kill him off later?
It will disable the painstackly unlocked content and just become the Vanilla path?
I think Nira is given to the MC in the Dasan path in order to make him take care of her so Dasan can do as he pleases.

MC had to prove himself and lived among the Tribesman before the choice to join their tribe came up... which led to Dasans rule attempt.
He keeps makeing it clear that while he respects their traditions he wants to change the tribemen lives aswell in order to get them a bit more civilized which will also help him to live among them and be a better leader.
The leader of the hunters said it herself... in face of great crisis the tribe needs a strong leader, which the MC had proven to be.. also since no women could become their leader none of the men even attempted to step up and oppose MCs election... same for Dasan route... the guys don't want to be responsible dureing the crisis and happily fall in line with whomever does
Overall I feel that the best way to answer is spoil you a bit of what happens related to Nyra in that route so you may have more context, in that route Nyra still romances the MC, however she keeps commenting about how useless Dasan is and that he isn't chief material, she even invites you to have sex with her in the chief's hut to piss off Dasan and making him leave the hut in the middle of the night while you have your fun.

As you can see, Nyra route changes to become a way to lower Dasan's respect in the tribe and he punishes his own mother to become free use also in the village while she keeps conspiring with you to take Dasan down.

Of course we as the MC perhaps we will be able to choose if we follow Nyra's plan to take down Dasan or something else, but anyway it is clearly hinted that the MC will be able to take down Dasan in that route and become the chieftain and I find that a more interesting way to become the chief.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Mate I'm really chill so please don't be so defensive, first of all discovering the proof that Dasan killed the chief is based on a perception check that you can actually fail, in fact in my first playthrough for this game my MC didn't even find the proof, which did let me with 2 choices, either killing Dasan in a duel or letting him become the chief.
IIRC you are wrong about failing a single perception check locking you out like that.
IIRC if you fail the check you can still manually investigate the site of the murder and get the proof either way.
Yes, we as player's are omniscient in the sense that we know everything that happens, but I play as the MC and the most logical course of action in that situation would be to not oppose Dasan however when seeing his cowardice and incompetence take him down and again, Nyra was the one pushing the MC to do it when you romance her in that route, we just don't get to that point.
I didn't need to be an omniscient player to know Dasan is a POS. He was blatantly obvious about it.
And no matter how many times you say it is "most logical", it won't magically make it so.
Letting a coward who slew his own father take over so he can sell his own people as slaves becoming chief is literally the polar opposite of logical.

4.60 star(s) 159 Votes