4.70 star(s) 23 Votes

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
The changelog for v0.3 mentions main story progress, how do you trigger it?
I have completed scout the bandits and death defying desires and unlocked deepthroat from the brothel.

Edit - Also deepthroat is a bit of an annoying skill for how much it takes to unlock it. It doesn't do a whole lot of SP damage but automatically activates vitality drain, which reduces enemy AP meaning you can't keep chaining deepthroats turn after turn and you also can't lock enemies in it liek blowjobs. This makes blowjobs much better than deepthroats atleast from battle perspective.
Also when you check completed quests closing the window of any particular quest, gives you XP again as if you just completed the quest.

Last edited:

Greeedium

Dec 17, 2021
Bitdefender and Microsoft Defender find a virus in the .zip where the HTML is located - anyone got an info on that?

EDIT: Chrome as well
I wanted to ask, from where did u download the game?
I just got notified of this on the Discord server, and wanted more information, as we have an Open source repository, that I can guarantee doesn't have any viruses and or malware on it.

I also just ran multiple anti-virus software through a few of the download's and nothing came up.

Here is a virus total of the Latest Bugfix 0.3.03 (.html file)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Bitdefender and Microsoft Defender find a virus in the .zip where the HTML is located - anyone got an info on that?

EDIT: Chrome as well
nod 32 finds nothing (it scans everything and for everything links included and only finds issues with mixdrop)

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
Need help unlocking the tit fuck and deep throat skills. The customers at the brothel keep asking for them but I don't have either one unlocked yet.
titfuck isn't available yet as the author is still making the game so I guess it is time to wait

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
This game has captivated me. The combat system is really great and addictive.
Aside from some balancing, i just wish for some more "quality of life" improvements like less clicks between rounds.

I also think arousal and stimulation should be the key roles on enemy behavior. It doesn't make sense an enemy refusing to get fucked when he is knocked down, with the limit stim and fully aroused.

Looking foward for future updates!
Glad to hear you enjoy it!
Yeah, the game is in serious need of a rebalance, heh...
I am also not entirely happy myself with the fact that you have to mesmerize to get anywhere at the start of combat. Maybe I will change this :)
The reason NOT to change it would be this: Enemies know that the protagonist is a succubus and that they would die if they come. This seems like a pretty good reason to restrain from any physical stimulation/contact. But yeah, as I said, I'm not 100% happy with how it plays out... I'll figure something out.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
The changelog for v0.3 mentions main story progress, how do you trigger it?
I have completed scout the bandits and death defying desires and unlocked deepthroat from the brothel.

Edit - Also deepthroat is a bit of an annoying skill for how much it takes to unlock it. It doesn't do a whole lot of SP damage but automatically activates vitality drain, which reduces enemy AP meaning you can't keep chaining deepthroats turn after turn and you also can't lock enemies in it liek blowjobs. This makes blowjobs much better than deepthroats atleast from battle perspective.
Also when you check completed quests closing the window of any particular quest, gives you XP again as if you just completed the quest.
The additional story content is only the encounter between the bandits and the inquisitor. The inquisitor will play an important role in the main story later on, which is why it is "marked" as "main story progress".
Seems to me you have gone through all the main story has to offer at this point.
I will be making further changes to the deepthroat skill. Right now is just sort of the template for the skill.
It activates vitality drain? Huh... that's a bug, thx!
Oh shit haha, you're not supposed to get the quest rewards one more time haha, ups.

Reactions: ARB582 and Elo91

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Glad to hear you enjoy it!
Yeah, the game is in serious need of a rebalance, heh...
I am also not entirely happy myself with the fact that you have to mesmerize to get anywhere at the start of combat. Maybe I will change this :)
The reason NOT to change it would be this: Enemies know that the protagonist is a succubus and that they would die if they come. This seems like a pretty good reason to restrain from any physical stimulation/contact. But yeah, as I said, I'm not 100% happy with how it plays out... I'll figure something out.
Why do the enemies know the protagonist is a succubus? She passes for human enough to go into town, etc. It always seemed a bit odd that only in combat the NPCs automatically call her out as a demon and what not. From beggars to bandit rangers, all of them have magic eyes.

Reactions: antuzinsky

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Why do the enemies know the protagonist is a succubus? She passes for human enough to go into town, etc. It always seemed a bit odd that only in combat the NPCs automatically call her out as a demon and what not. From beggars to bandit rangers, all of them have magic eyes.
I mean if a woman approached you in middle of the forest out of nowhere and started flirting with you and seducing you, you would be a bit skeptical like what the fucks going on. Also imagine you are a bandit and start attacking a poor defenseless lass in the middle of the forest and instead of running away, defending herself or attacking you, she starts stripping and teasing you,again a bit weird. So in a world where people know succubi exist, it makes sense that people would think that our character is a succubus.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ASuccubusIsBorn-0.3.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Greeedium

Greeedium

Dec 17, 2021
Someone tell me how to use the dirty words skill or activate them??
Once unlocked you will get some extra speech, during different sexual activitys, it always activates. (You get 1 bonus charm for having this perk unlocked.)

Flupav

Jan 1, 2023
Once unlocked you will get some extra speech, during different sexual activitys, it always activates. (You get 1 bonus charm for having this perk unlocked.)
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
I unlocked the skill only speech mixed up words
for example this
You take a few minutes to come up with sexy lines to arouse your prey during combat. You actually get a bit aroused yourself by just speaking these things out loud...
You take 1 stim!
Complete the sentence:
me with rough be can You

No, that's not it...Submit?

That's enough, get a move on

Greeedium

Dec 17, 2021
I unlocked the skill only speech mixed up words
for example this
You take a few minutes to come up with sexy lines to arouse your prey during combat. You actually get a bit aroused yourself by just speaking these things out loud...
You take 1 stim!
Complete the sentence:
me with rough be can You

No, that's not it...Submit?

That's enough, get a move on
This is the Dirty Talk minigame in the game where you have to put the words in the correct order, for this example it would be:
"You can be rough with me"
You can click each word, and then click on another and their position will be swapped.

It's unlocked by the Dirty Talk Perk, but it won't affect combat other than increasing your Charm Proficiency.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Someone tell me how to use the dirty words skill or activate them??
Perhaps you are referring to the "Infused words" perk? The "Dirty talking" perk is a requirement for this perk, which has combat applications

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes