4.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Drossvamp

Apr 26, 2018
is there a walkthrough for the content for this game? ive been playing for a few hours but havent unlocked cowgirl/any sex moves at all

edit: i just found out that the think option gives hints. i mustve missed that part in the explinations of the game.

Last edited:

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
Game is great. Minigame is broken and not working for me, always skipping without running down the timer... maybe its a firefox issue

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
i can't find anyone to fight and i'm on the
CONSISTENT KILLING METHODS
quest please help me
Go to the forst until you find someone

Is there a requeriment to be able to run on the forest now? i spend my money to start training agility earlier but cant use it

xsas

Jun 15, 2019
Go to the forst until you find someone

Is there a requeriment to be able to run on the forest now? i spend my money to start training agility earlier but cant use it
are you talking about jake? Because i have already ran into him

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
are you talking about jake? Because i have already ran into him
it has to be near the town, a farmer or traveler or woodworker, use the think option or bob, both gave you tips

Its the same for dexterity.

only way to unblock it is go searching for the bandit hideout?

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
i can't find anyone to fight and i'm on the
CONSISTENT KILLING METHODS
quest please help me and i have been going to lake but nothing is happening
Try "Think", gives hints early on.
Remember to unlock all the skills:)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Thank
Game is great. Minigame is broken and not working for me, always skipping without running down the timer... maybe its a firefox issue
Thank you!
Will probably remove that minigame honestly. Was just kinda testing my coding skills. Other people seem to have issues with it as well

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
is there a walkthrough for the content for this game? ive been playing for a few hours but havent unlocked cowgirl/any sex moves at all

edit: i just found out that the think option gives hints. i mustve missed that part in the explinations of the game.
I am working on a walkthrough:)
Sex is unlocked near the end of the currently available main story. Complete "Death-defying desires" quest and scout for the bandits. That will get you there:)

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
i completed the recovery quest, but get stunned each time i see a big or huge cock

Last edited:

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
mp.jpg
masturbation suposed to recover 5MP
climax suposed to recover 10MP
at least in the perks description

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
Nah it's gonna be at least 7 years before that!!
Just kidding of course. I am working as fast as I can, but have a life as well:)
Might be a month or two, can't say.
I am following multiple projects at once so I guess I am still learning (I look at games like your or hunters harem for future ideas when I make my own html game which is hard to do as I don't have a story)

Greeedium

Dec 17, 2021
sometimes when i use the reverse cowgirl skill, it do the cowgirl instead (i think it is when the prey is stunned)

edir: i use darkbolt ->reverse cowgirl = cowgirl 100%
The issue was already reported on our discord, already fixed will be out in 0.3.04.

Also, sidenote in the Settings menu you guys will now see the Version number of your installtion.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
You should be able to get the sex skills without the trauma selling your virginity in an auction at the brothel.

Also is there a way to get the rest of the sex skills apart from cow girl, reverse and pussygrind? to get them just by chance and to increase only by1 at a time get boring.
you can grow facefuckable by using teasing tongue, but then it dont make a diference for the brothel

Also you should be able to masturbate in any stance

And again allow to just strip bottom

Edit: i notice reverse cowgirl only level up when the prey cum

fayoun

Mar 23, 2018
DrunkSuccubus Amazing game! Big fan! Just wondering if the game will include body transformation, ex. increase boob size. Also, any additional fetishes? (like anal or group sex when fighting multiple enemies). Keep up the good work!!

• Red Heart

Not-Sure

Jul 5, 2024
Very fun game, I appreciate your work DrunkSuccubus. It is currently very grindy, the story is really good even if it runs out pretty quickly, but the system makes encounters fun for the most part (at least until you get too strong for anyone to be a threat).

I know the plot of the game is that you need cum from men as a succubus, but is there a plan to expand on content with Melina? Or other girls? Not sure how combat would work for that since we can't drain them, but some other way would be fun. Maybe they just have a stamina you can drain, then you could escape? or knock them out? Or maybe just have women visit the brothel, or interact with the other girls there? Just would be fun to have some variety that isn't the same Melina scene.

I'm also wondering if there is something I'm missing as far as sexlocks go. The bj one is very obvious but I can't find another. Are others implemented yet? And if so, how do you unlock them?

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes