4.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
"Slippery pussy
Unlock Requirements: Endurance 6, Dexterity 6, Fucked in cowgirl position 25 times, "Pussygrind" unlocked, Succubus level 12"

COWGIRL MASTERY
Mastery level: 3
XP: 20 / 100

if we take as only make the prey cum, then i already fucked him 22 times, in reality i did it more than 40 and have all other requiriments. You must mean 25 cowgirls kills

Greeedium

Dec 17, 2021
I'm also wondering if there is something I'm missing as far as sexlocks go. The bj one is very obvious but I can't find another. Are others implemented yet? And if so, how do you unlock them?
Sexlocks are still mostly WIP
View attachment 3804306

each time MC cum i get that error
Will be fixed in the next bugfix, ill try and get it out as soon as I can currently working on some of the climax passages.

Reactions: Centar

Greeedium

Dec 17, 2021
"Slippery pussy
Unlock Requirements: Endurance 6, Dexterity 6, Fucked in cowgirl position 25 times, "Pussygrind" unlocked, Succubus level 12"

COWGIRL MASTERY

if we take as only make the prey cum, then i already fucked him 22 times, in reality i did it more than 40 and have all other requiriments. You must mean 25 cowgirls kills
If you can dm me a save, ill can take a look at the current values and have a look into if its not stuck somewhere.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
DrunkSuccubus Amazing game! Big fan! Just wondering if the game will include body transformation, ex. increase boob size. Also, any additional fetishes? (like anal or group sex when fighting multiple enemies). Keep up the good work!!
At some point, body transformations (or at least, body customization) will be a thing. Boob size most definitely will! Which form this will take... I'm not sure yet:)

Reactions: fayoun and Eterai

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
You should be able to get the sex skills without the trauma selling your virginity in an auction at the brothel.

Also is there a way to get the rest of the sex skills apart from cow girl, reverse and pussygrind? to get them just by chance and to increase only by1 at a time get boring.
you can grow facefuckable by using teasing tongue, but then it dont make a diference for the brothel

Also you should be able to masturbate in any stance

And again allow to just strip bottom

Edit: i notice reverse cowgirl only level up when the prey cum
There is not really any reason right not to try to max out the mastery levels
The main reason why you can't masturbate or strip in some stances is simply that I have not created clips for those specific positions yet

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Very fun game, I appreciate your work DrunkSuccubus. It is currently very grindy, the story is really good even if it runs out pretty quickly, but the system makes encounters fun for the most part (at least until you get too strong for anyone to be a threat).

I know the plot of the game is that you need cum from men as a succubus, but is there a plan to expand on content with Melina? Or other girls? Not sure how combat would work for that since we can't drain them, but some other way would be fun. Maybe they just have a stamina you can drain, then you could escape? or knock them out? Or maybe just have women visit the brothel, or interact with the other girls there? Just would be fun to have some variety that isn't the same Melina scene.

I'm also wondering if there is something I'm missing as far as sexlocks go. The bj one is very obvious but I can't find another. Are others implemented yet? And if so, how do you unlock them?
Thank you!
Well, the story part of the game is maybe... 10% done...maybe even less. When the whole story is done, it will be much easier to balance things. As for now, as far as stuff isn't gamebreaking, balance really is not at the top of my priority list. There is more important stuff to work on.
I will definitely add more female-female content! I don't know yet if that will include fighting other females, will see about that (if that becomes a thing, it is far away in the future though :/ ).
The bj sexlock is the only one implemented at the moment, but all the sex positions/skills (except handjobs...) will have themin the future:)

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
some times the turn based hp/mp recovery of the lingerie dont work after reequiping

the beyond points dont stay, no matter you dont use them so basicaly you are wasting 50ml of semen

Stonedfreerunner

Sep 19, 2017
"Slippery pussy

COWGIRL MASTERY

You need to get fucked in Cowgirl, meaning You need to Entice the Opponent and use Pussygrind to them gaining Control.

You could also Entice them and masturbate and hope the Enemy turns You around for Cowgirl (works best while Kneeling), but using Pussygrind is 100% certain while the Enemy is Enticed

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

bunnysuccubi

Jul 7, 2024
Requirements: 150 gold, Intelligence 5, Charm 7, Succubus level 8, Being mentally prepared to take a cock... in your pussy (Cowgirl unlocked)< entice, how can i unlike beyond blowjobs?

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
The tit grab in combat shows no images .I had this problem alot the first time I played too .lot of actions that had no images but they're in the folders . Same thing with ass grab. Might just be certain positions. No images show up when I'm on stomach.

It says main story continued but I didn't see anything new

Last edited:

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I couldn't even unlock it. I haven't found anything past the orc content so I'm not sure what the trigger is. I did the stuff with kidnapping and sex skill like last time. What got added to the story? And how do you trigger the deep throat event ?

The game really needs tips because sometimes there's no clear path, especially for skills that unlock by stats or some random event. Maybe I'll come back to this if there's another content update.

A lot of images in combat aren't showing up either. Which also happened the first time I tried the game. Seems like a recurring mistake.

Last edited:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
The tit grab in combat shows no images .I had this problem alot the first time I played too .lot of actions that had no images but they're in the folders . Same thing with ass grab. Might just be certain positions. No images show up when I'm on stomach.

It says main story continued but I didn't see anything new
There are no images in combat except for some spells. Do you mean videos?
I think you will find if you look close enough that those videos that are missing are not present in their folders. So videos not showing up is not a bug. I simply have not created them yet.
New main story was the "dream" thingy with Langly and Galio

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I couldn't even unlock it. I haven't found anything past the orc content so I'm not sure what the trigger is. I did the stuff with kidnapping and sex skill like last time. What got added to the story? And how do you trigger the deep throat event ?

The game really needs tips because sometimes there's no clear path, especially for skills that unlock by stats or some random event. Maybe I'll come back to this if there's another content update.

A lot of images in combat aren't showing up either. Which also happened the first time I tried the game. Seems like a recurring mistake.
What could you not unlock?
I refer to previous answer.
Deepthroat event is triggered through the brothel.
I am working on a walkthrough:)

Again, not really any images in combat, so asume you mean videos/clips. No mistake, I have not created them yet.
If curious why:
1: It takes a long time to create the videos.
2: Hard to find proper material for some stuff, e.g. a male grabbing a females tits while she is standing/lying in a specific way and is clothed in a specific way

Hope that clears stuff up!:)

bunnysuccubi

Jul 7, 2024
mhmm i guess my question seemed silly at best and dumb at worst i asked but i really cant figure out how to get even started on scouting bandits nor getting cowgirl. tried searching started over and deleted saves since i fear i did something wrong hoping restart fixes it somehow.

something with the quest to control yourself but tried every option i could find

• Sad
Reactions: Greeedium

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
What could you not unlock?
I refer to previous answer.
Deepthroat event is triggered through the brothel.
I am working on a walkthrough:)

Again, not really any images in combat, so asume you mean videos/clips. No mistake, I have not created them yet.
If curious why:
1: It takes a long time to create the videos.
2: Hard to find proper material for some stuff, e.g. a male grabbing a females tits while she is standing/lying in a specific way and is clothed in a specific way

Hope that clears stuff up!:)
The game is really good btw. I just wanted to say that so you don't think I'm complaining because I don't like it. I hope updates become more frequent though.

I figured it out. I just had to work at the brothel long enough. I served a few people and nothing happened. I just hadn't spent enough time doing it. The guard event takes a while I guess. I thought it might be a case of performing acts in combat like with the face fucking unlock.

As for the images/videos, they are in the folders. I thought maybe there was no images but I looked and they're there. Sometimes it just shows up as a black space and text, but no video. I think something happens when I'm in certain positions and they try to do certain actions. It's pretty much never an issue if I'm the one initiating. Perhaps it's only coded to show certain videos in certain positions. I'm not sure. I haven't been able to replicate exactly what causes it. For example, they will do a tit grab. And sometimes it'll show a video, and sometimes it's just text with a blank space. Same with sex actions that they take. It'll show text describing penetration but no video appears. But sometimes it does. When I perform a skill it almost always shows up.

I understand the difficulty finding the right media. That's understandable. I'm sure it'll get fleshed out more in future updates.

Another question I had was about sex acts when you're not in control. I feel like it used to happen a lot more often but in the newer version it's hard to force it. Like unless I'm stunned (they will only ever face fuck), they pretty much never do anything besides fingering or a grab. And I haven't been able to get them to take control of a sex position, though that also happened a fair amount in 0.2. I don't know if it's stat related, I did cheat a fair bit to try to see if stats were blocking me from main story progression.

Also sorry this post is so long but a suggestion for the future. Give players the option to strip bottom and keep top on. Opens up combat skill options while still keeping clothing benefit. Unless you designed it the way it is now for a reason. Would be cool if we could increase breast size too but I know that would make populating media for all the different scenes a bit of a nightmare. Being able to gain control or give up control of sex positions would be really great too. Ie: take a more dominant or more passive role. Like switching from reverse cowgirl to doggy.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes