4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

mraladeenx

Apr 11, 2022
Love this type of games, probably one of my favourites so far. Would love to see the possibility for being raped if the mc self inflicts an orgasm and is paralysed

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

BadGriffin

Feb 28, 2018
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm stuck at "put something meaty in that succubus"

I can't access the town because:

"You don't think it's a good idea to try and enter the town when it's protected by unknown magic. You should go back..."

I've done the first hj kill, been to the beach, forest and lake a bunch.

My think reads:
"Semen has an… interesting taste, but can I still enjoy human food? I should try to eat something edible when I have the chance, maybe a fruit or a cooked piece of meat? The nearby town probably has some meat..."

I did do the swim in the lake scene where she masturbates, but I don't have a masturbation skill trainable, which I gather from other comments I *should* have...
Skills:
Tease
Strip top
Strip bottom
Pullout
Handjob

What am I missing to unlock the town?

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm stuck at "put something meaty in that succubus"

I can't access the town because:

"You don't think it's a good idea to try and enter the town when it's protected by unknown magic. You should go back..."

I've done the first hj kill, been to the beach, forest and lake a bunch.

My think reads:
"Semen has an… interesting taste, but can I still enjoy human food? I should try to eat something edible when I have the chance, maybe a fruit or a cooked piece of meat? The nearby town probably has some meat..."

I did do the swim in the lake scene where she masturbates, but I don't have a masturbation skill trainable, which I gather from other comments I *should* have...
Skills:
Tease
Strip top
Strip bottom
Pullout
Handjob

What am I missing to unlock the town?
Have you spoken to Mortimor recently? I think that may be what you are missing. Otherwise, try Medivh:)
For the masturbate skill, go back to the lake again. Afterwards, you can unlock the skill. Maybe that is needed to go to the town as well, don't quite remember. Let me know if this doesn't help:)

menthimmi

Jan 5, 2024
Can someone help me? I'm stuck at blowjobs. I saw someone write that you need 6 kills to progress but I already got 16.

menthimmi

Jan 5, 2024
I can probably help:)
What exactly are you stuck on? Unlocking sex? Have you done the altar stuff with Medivh?
As I said I'm stuck at blowjobs and cant unlock sex, I don't even have any quests or something that would tell me what to do.
No idea what altar stuff is.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
As I said I'm stuck at blowjobs and cant unlock sex, I don't even have any quests or something that would tell me what to do.
No idea what altar stuff is.
Have you unlocked blowjob? If not, have you unlocked Masturbate? If not, go to the lake. If Masturbate is unlocked, go search for Melina on the beach. She will help you unlock blowjob.
If blowjob is unlocked, can you explain further where you are stuck?:)

menthimmi

Jan 5, 2024
Have you unlocked blowjob? If not, have you unlocked Masturbate? If not, go to the lake. If Masturbate is unlocked, go search for Melina on the beach. She will help you unlock blowjob.
If blowjob is unlocked, can you explain further where you are stuck?:)
I have unlocked both blowjob and masturbate and the game is currently telling me to go kill someone with blowjob.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I have unlocked both blowjob and masturbate and the game is currently telling me to go kill someone with blowjob.
Have you gotten the perk "Mesmerizing kiss"? If not, you need to go to the forest and, I think, explore. Will lead to an event that gives you the next quest.

Jokerman12!

Sep 23, 2024
Gotten pretty far but how do I trigger the death-defying desires quest. And how do I get titjob? Ppl in the brothel want something I can't give.

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes