4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASuccubusIsBorn-0.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
After scrolling the chat i learned where was the fix for the entice spell and use it but then i get to this wall entice.jpg

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
After scrolling the chat i learned where was the fix for the entice spell and use it but then i get to this wall
Did you use the "fix" in the cheat menu? It's the only way I can fix the spell, if you are playing on a save file:)

CahSis

Jul 18, 2018
After scrolling the chat i learned where was the fix for the entice spell and use it but then i get to this wall View attachment 3067336
had the same problem, for some reason entice cost wasnt being set.edit: i was using a save from 0.2
fix: open developer console and paste this: SugarCube.State.active.variables.enticecost=15
then enter.

Did you use the "fix" in the cheat menu? It's the only way I can fix the spell, if you are playing on a save file:)
i did take a quick look, maybe add "set enticecost=15" to fix cheat?assuming theres more ppl with this problem.
also, beyond was broken for me, missing the $beyondblowjob=true var, i did fix via console, but i think you could also add this line to the fix cheat.

cheers.

Last edited:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
had the same problem, for some reason entice cost wasnt being set.edit: i was using a save from 0.2
fix: open developer console and paste this: SugarCube.State.active.variables.enticecost=15
then enter.
Thanks for the fix (y)
The reason is, that I still used the incorrect spelling in 0.2. So the variable in your save file is called "inticecost", but the game now use the correct spelling: "enticecost".

Reactions: CahSis

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
then enter.

i did take a quick look, maybe add "set enticecost=15" to fix cheat?assuming theres more ppl with this problem.
also, beyond was broken for me, missing the $beyondblowjob=true var, i did fix via console, but i think you could also add this line to the fix cheat.

cheers.
Hmm, pretty sure I did add "set enticecost=15" to the fix here...
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-succubus-is-born-v0-2-3-drunksuccubus.176361/post-12112494
Hopefully I did. In any case, I just checked the code, it's there right now so the fix will work in 0.2.4
Thanks, will add the $beyondblowjob=true as well (y)

Reactions: CahSis

Greeedium

Dec 17, 2021
DrunkSuccubus Are you still looking for people to help you with your project? (by help I mean programming (maybe some UI))
I'm a Uni student (Studying computer science) with no side project ATM, also have a tad of experience in Twine games, written in Twego. Would be willing to help out, if so add me on Discord ( greedium_ )

(CET / GMT+1 Timezone)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
What was i supposed to do after talking to medivh on death defying desires quest? I overwrote my save and have no idea what i was supposed to do :BootyTime:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
What was i supposed to do after talking to medivh on death defying desires quest? I overwrote my save and have no idea what i was supposed to do :BootyTime:
You got the portal? If so, collect semen to strengthen connection to the beyond:)
If not, go back to Medivh

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Managed to get "What doesn't kill my throat..." perk, which is hilarious. Are there many perks that are gated behind events like that, rather than stat combos?

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

weealex

May 12, 2018
I think i ran into a bug. I got to Mort, got the kill quest. First guy I meet runs away. From there on out there's no other interaction. I spent 2 weeks of in game time and never found another person. The "think" option says to go to the lake, but nothing happens there either.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes