4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I think 'continue to ride him' for Reverse Cowgirl may be bugged. It's usually after using Darkbolt to stun and knock the guy down, succeed the first RC, go for the second RC, which succeeds, but there's no way to move onto the next round of combat. Can go backwards and pick 'jump off' though, so it's not game breaking.

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Entice should be a spell that can be cast on one's back/stomach.
Also, why does the opponent immediately get up after tackling us to the ground? Feels like we should both be prone then. If anyone is going to be the most effective on their backs, it should be the succubi.

Reactions: Gasai

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Oh, is the mana cost too dark to read for most folk? It is for me, but that may be a me problem.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Okay, I'm in the middle of my first playthrough, very enjoyable so far, but I have to say this because it's driving me crazy.

It's wow. That's how it's spelled. Not wauw. I keep thinking characters are pausing to act like they've just taken some severe trauma to the brain, or do an Arnold Swarzenegger meme, because that's exactly how you'd try to onomatopeia your way into sounding like that.

• Haha
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
Drunky ! I am digging the new update is verry good ! Tease update is godly improvment !
The new spells are kinda meh just content i guess if they wont play any role latter.
I see some Isues with Missing gifs since 0.1 on basic stuff !( Tit grabs /spanks/undressing/etc.)
Its like reading a manga with missing panels i know you will add them latter i guess because you haven't found what you like !
But will feel way more imerrsive if you make the content before you skip to next major updates !
Also about Facefuck and facecum its big part of the gameplay and skills it will be nice to see more gifs there !
I understand that the game will be bigger etc. but i am playing on 12 years old Laptop and i do not have any issues !Its a HTML Game after all ! And the thing i am exited the most is the updates ! Are they gonna be weakly or monthly !
You have the game in right and cool direction verry nice works !

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Managed to get "What doesn't kill my throat..." perk, which is hilarious. Are there many perks that are gated behind events like that, rather than stat combos?
Not yet. I actually think that is the only perk like that. Probably gonna make more with time though:)

Reactions: Hungover00

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I think i ran into a bug. I got to Mort, got the kill quest. First guy I meet runs away. From there on out there's no other interaction. I spent 2 weeks of in game time and never found another person. The "think" option says to go to the lake, but nothing happens there either.
Did you unlock all available skills? Tease and pullout? If yes, then a new option should appear in the forest... where you unlock handjob.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I think 'continue to ride him' for Reverse Cowgirl may be bugged. It's usually after using Darkbolt to stun and knock the guy down, succeed the first RC, go for the second RC, which succeeds, but there's no way to move onto the next round of combat. Can go backwards and pick 'jump off' though, so it's not game breaking.
Thanks, will take a look:)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
How do you replace the html file on Mac? Im stupid + How do I complete the death defying desires quest?
Hmm not sure, never had a mac...
You can't just extract the update folder into the 0.2 folder? Then you should be able to play from the 0.2.4 html?

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Drunky ! I am digging the new update is verry good ! Tease update is godly improvment !
The new spells are kinda meh just content i guess if they wont play any role latter.
I see some Isues with Missing gifs since 0.1 on basic stuff !( Tit grabs /spanks/undressing/etc.)
Its like reading a manga with missing panels i know you will add them latter i guess because you haven't found what you like !
But will feel way more imerrsive if you make the content before you skip to next major updates !
Also about Facefuck and facecum its big part of the gameplay and skills it will be nice to see more gifs there !
I understand that the game will be bigger etc. but i am playing on 12 years old Laptop and i do not have any issues !Its a HTML Game after all ! And the thing i am exited the most is the updates ! Are they gonna be weakly or monthly !
You have the game in right and cool direction verry nice works !
Thank you!
The media thing is kind of a pain for me to handle. I had actually intended to add more facefuck videos with this update, but from now on, I'm only gonna add new media with every major update. So they won't be in game until 0.3.
Don't have a regular update schedule, just kind of work on the game when I have time/feel like it:)
A new guy joined me yesterday, he real good at coding, that may speed up the progress a bit, but first, we have to figure some stuff out.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes