4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I am at lvl 14 and can not seem to unlock pleasure addict. Endurance is at 10 and i have unlocked orgasmic charm so I have more than 10 orgasms. Is there an event I am missing or is there something else I am missing. Oh and entice us not unlocked for purchase.
Do you have cowgirl unlocked?
As for entice, did you use the fix in the cheat menu?
You can send me a save if these don't help:)

Helpless Noob

Jul 13, 2019
This game is amazing 5 out of 5.

I fail every time at the rope tie up game. Does the chain not require the game? Paying 2.5x as much seems like a fair trade if so but if i'm just going to continue to fail every time i'd just be draining my wallet faster. I don't hate the minigame or anything i just can't do it. Maybe the time could be longer with higher level enemies to reward us for going for those?

Is there a patreon?

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023

I fail every time at the rope tie up game. Does the chain not require the game? Paying 2.5x as much seems like a fair trade if so but if i'm just going to continue to fail every time i'd just be draining my wallet faster. I don't hate the minigame or anything i just can't do it. Maybe the time could be longer with higher level enemies to reward us for going for those?

Is there a patreon?
Chain does not require the mini-game. And you get it back afterwards.

clowth

May 20, 2017
I'm confused, standard download says 2.0 but latest is 2.4, and there is an update only download option. Is there no possibility to download the latest version directly without having to update 2.0 into 2.4 manually? thx in advance

Gasai

Jul 6, 2018
I have to go through so many stages to get a cowgirl position while honestly once i get a lock on someone in blowjob the battle is done, its actually a massive hassle to have to so deliberately take everything off and get them on the ground undressed when instead i could just 'pullout'>'mesmerise'>'Blowjob'>>>they are now blowjob-locked and the battle is done.
I think we need to be able to learn how to create clothes out of magic as a skill and be able to make them disappear without a turn when we so wish in the very least, why does it take 2 turns for me to undress...ffs I can just pull my panties aside.
Gold gain is also a little bit slow relative to what i want to buy. Battles give barely anything even with the boon but i need to pay rent and stuff is extremely expensive (300 gold to upgrade lingerie which you then want me to take off so i can cowgirl).

edit: seems to be a bug, since unlocking 'mesmerising orgasm'(?) the screen pops up every time i switch back to my home?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungover00

Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019
really enjoyed the game. look forward to updates. Oh did anyone work out how to sacrifice things at the beyond shrine? the link is blue and highlighted but unresponsive when clicked for me.

• Red Heart

honker123

May 22, 2019
Great game DrunkSuccubus! My opinion is you do such a good job selecting clips that the fantasy monsters is going to be a jarring transition, and I hope you stay focused take advice to a minimum and stay on a realistic track - boob size is probably the only worthwhile transformation - and that alone sounds like a lot of work. Once again, I loved the game. Couple more great updates and I'd love to throw $20 your way.

Some thoughts:
Enemies whose primary attack is stimulation (I know you probably planned monsters for this but it could also be cultists or disguised incubuses)
Brothel can be some ramping difficulty battle of stimulation where you fuck as long as possible before passing out for gold/quest with a comedic revolving door of clients? (It would make charming up with a tan and cosmetics something to do)
Multiple Enemies (finish them all at once or one at a time strategies)
Some skill or perk% that edges enemies to eventually cause multiple cumshots
Orc scene could be replaced with a bandit gang rape scene and would have the same effect story-wise.

Long story short, you got a good combat system & game, and be smart with your clip work. Cheers!

• Red Heart

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019

Is there a patreon?
Thx man!
The mini game was mostly a coding experiment, I will probably change it at some point:)
No patreon at the moment, I might create one at some point.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm confused, standard download says 2.0 but latest is 2.4, and there is an update only download option. Is there no possibility to download the latest version directly without having to update 2.0 into 2.4 manually? thx in advance
There is not, no. I do it this way, so people do not have to download all the media again when updating.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I have to go through so many stages to get a cowgirl position while honestly once i get a lock on someone in blowjob the battle is done, its actually a massive hassle to have to so deliberately take everything off and get them on the ground undressed when instead i could just 'pullout'>'mesmerise'>'Blowjob'>>>they are now blowjob-locked and the battle is done.
I think we need to be able to learn how to create clothes out of magic as a skill and be able to make them disappear without a turn when we so wish in the very least, why does it take 2 turns for me to undress...ffs I can just pull my panties aside.
Gold gain is also a little bit slow relative to what i want to buy. Battles give barely anything even with the boon but i need to pay rent and stuff is extremely expensive (300 gold to upgrade lingerie which you then want me to take off so i can cowgirl).

edit: seems to be a bug, since unlocking 'mesmerising orgasm'(?) the screen pops up every time i switch back to my home?
Are you playing version 0.2 or 0.2.4? Mesmerizing orgasm is fixed in the updated version. Also, blowjoblocks are nerfed to only be usable once per combat in the update:)
The sex part of the combat is not balanced at all yet (along with a lot of other stuff like gold/grinding). I am gonna rewrite the whole sex damage system and add perks to reduce damage among other things.
However, blowjobs are meant to feel more powerful, since it's kinda supposed to be the signature move of a succubus (in this game). I want sex to feel like a more risky thing to do in combat, trading HP damage for more SP damage. You do give up a lot of control when having sex instead of blowjobs. But again, this part of combat is still missing a lot and is not balanced at all in the current stage of the game.
Crotchless lingerie is planned.

Last edited:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Great game DrunkSuccubus! My opinion is you do such a good job selecting clips that the fantasy monsters is going to be a jarring transition, and I hope you stay focused take advice to a minimum and stay on a realistic track - boob size is probably the only worthwhile transformation - and that alone sounds like a lot of work. Once again, I loved the game. Couple more great updates and I'd love to throw $20 your way.

Some thoughts:
Enemies whose primary attack is stimulation (I know you probably planned monsters for this but it could also be cultists or disguised incubuses)
Brothel can be some ramping difficulty battle of stimulation where you fuck as long as possible before passing out for gold/quest with a comedic revolving door of clients? (It would make charming up with a tan and cosmetics something to do)
Multiple Enemies (finish them all at once or one at a time strategies)
Some skill or perk% that edges enemies to eventually cause multiple cumshots
Orc scene could be replaced with a bandit gang rape scene and would have the same effect story-wise.

Long story short, you got a good combat system & game, and be smart with your clip work. Cheers!
Thank you!
Yes, I am quite particular about what material I use for the videos :)
Boob size will probably be a temporary change through a spell or perk. I'll figure out how to handle that when I implement titjobs.
Incubi and other sex focused enemies are planned!
Haha, brothel idea is great!
I will do something with multiple enemies at some point, not sure how exactly yet.
Edging/multiple orgasms are also planned!

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes