4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Gasai

Jul 6, 2018
Are you playing version 0.2 or 0.2.4? Mesmerizing orgasm is fixed in the updated version. Also, blowjoblocks are nerfed to only be usable once per combat in the update:)

I want sex to feel like a more risky thing to do in combat, trading HP damage for more SP damage. You do give up a lot of control when having sex instead of blowjobs. But again, this part of combat is still missing a lot and is not balanced at all in the current stage of the game.
Crotchless lingerie is planned.
Oh wow somehow i accidently overwrote the 'update' download with the 'all' download instead of the other way around tyvm for replying so i can enjoy the new update properly lol.
I dunno about sex being risky once you can get into certain positions, with respect the 'mount' position in mma is literally cowgirl, the succubus should definitely be able to ride someone while pinning their hands down...on the other hand giving someone a blowjob if they are resisting...cant they just punch you in the head? I think i reconsider what i said before, I was complaining that cowgirl is harder in the game whereas blowjob was super easy but that does seem a bit silly; blowjob SHOULD be easy to get into which is why it is a go to move which is used a lot whereas it should actually be relatively hard to get an unwilling participant pinned properly with actual penetration but once you do its often a finishing move since your legs are locked around them?
Either way big thank you, i love this game so much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Oh wow somehow i accidently overwrote the 'update' download with the 'all' download instead of the other way around tyvm for replying so i can enjoy the new update properly lol.
I dunno about sex being risky once you can get into certain positions, with respect the 'mount' position in mma is literally cowgirl, the succubus should definitely be able to ride someone while pinning their hands down...on the other hand giving someone a blowjob if they are resisting...cant they just punch you in the head? I think i reconsider what i said before, I was complaining that cowgirl is harder in the game whereas blowjob was super easy but that does seem a bit silly; blowjob SHOULD be easy to get into which is why it is a go to move which is used a lot whereas it should actually be relatively hard to get an unwilling participant pinned properly with actual penetration but once you do its often a finishing move since your legs are locked around them?
Either way big thank you, i love this game so much.
Ahh right, I see. That is some very good points, will keep this in mind going forward! :)
In the updated version, it is also a bit easier to get into the sex positions, mainly where you get fucked though, so not riding positions.
Thanks for love!

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Ahh right, I see. That is some very good points, will keep this in mind going forward! :)
In the updated version, it is also a bit easier to get into the sex positions, mainly where you get fucked though, so not riding positions.
Thanks for love!
Looking forward to getting those lock perks. Missionary seems the most obvious, just actually wrap legs and arms around. Doggy will have to be a bit more creative, something like 'Pull my hair' so they keep railing you hard. Can't recall all the others (I think suspended was one? A rope system seems like a lot to assume, so probably held up in the air?), but specific perks for each seem reasonable.

Speaking of perks, any thoughts on making the perk trees visible? Probably a lot more coding to start, but would be a cool UI feature to see what options there are.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Looking forward to getting those lock perks. Missionary seems the most obvious, just actually wrap legs and arms around. Doggy will have to be a bit more creative, something like 'Pull my hair' so they keep railing you hard. Can't recall all the others (I think suspended was one? A rope system seems like a lot to assume, so probably held up in the air?), but specific perks for each seem reasonable.

Speaking of perks, any thoughts on making the perk trees visible? Probably a lot more coding to start, but would be a cool UI feature to see what options there are.
Yes, I am also looking forward to that xD
I might just make (only) 1 lock perk for some of the positions where you have very little control, like piledriver, congress and pronebone.
It would be really cool to make a perk tree, especially once I start making different mutually exclusive "perk paths" to go. 2 people who knows a lot more about coding recently joined me, so it's definitely more likely to happen now. But probably not soon.

Last edited:

ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
DrunkSuccubus, Great game now that I found out I was the cause of all my issues. I have a couple comments on things. LVL 15 and captivating kiss never happened, when training Dex there is a 5 second delay before you can go on, its the only pause in the game and granted its my OCD that it triggers it really serves no purpose. Sex seems to be very low on reward, lower that masterbation which again sets off my OCD. At lvl 15 almost everthing is a one suck kill... maybe cause I over trained abit since I was stupid. basically for my character to have an orgasm I have to give it, never gonna happen otherwise. The questline going forward sounds great for both options.. maybe do one then the other.. more quests are good. As others have said yes taking two turns to undress to do a one turn kill for sex is an issue but I am sure you will come up with a solution. Like I said though great game you have done a really well. save attached if you want to look. PS now I have to start over and make myself weaker... yeah I am OCD

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
when training Dex there is a 5 second delay before you can go on, its the only pause in the game and granted its my OCD that it triggers it really serves no purpose.
Ah, wasn't just me. Yeah, that is definitely a bit irritating. And not sure why you lose 2 energy and get one back (sometimes?).

Helpless Noob

Jul 13, 2019
Again, i love the game. Some brainstorming ideas:

-I think Stance Points should be more limited. But I also think there should be more we can do off the ground. If you're naked on the ground maybe some kind of Lure action? To invite the bad guy to come fuck you?

-If you are doing cowgirl or reverse cowgirl he should roll against your endurance to escape (trying to escape should be his turn rather than attacking). Maybe one of them rolls with his strength and the other rolls with agility or control? So a good player knowing the enemy can choose between cowgirl or reverse. You still have to down the enemy to do this.

-For missionary or doggy you roll your dexterity or agility vs his control (he isn't physically pinned). You initially lure him in with your charm.

-Sex should do less damage than blowjobs. Our mouth is our main weapon. Sex is how you get offense when you're on your back/stomach or when you decide to jump on a downed guy to stop him from being able to attack until he passes a resistance test

-The clothing is way OP. I kind of think it shouldn't even exist. Being stripped should open you up to more stimulation damage but also make you more dangerous. Maybe the modest health and mana regens can be innate qualities or boons. Probably a boon.

-We should have a second scene with poor Frank where we blow him in town to unlock blowjobs. That could be repeatable for when you need semen. I think Frank should be a bit full of himself and it could have a humiliation angle.

-I think our virginity needs to go earlier. The unlocked sex stuff is too late and we're too powerful by then. Maybe that's the price Medivh charges for setting up our portal and altar? Otherwise seems like he's doing a major job for no reason. When you get stunned by enemies they should try to fuck you or strip you in addition to facefucking (so like if RNG rolls fuck but you're wearing clothes they strip a layer, facefuck is always possible). I don't think the monster scene loses anything if it isn't our virginity. Maybe after the monster scene sex becomes locked again until we rehab our confidence with the captives, although the bad guys can still initiate sex and it should be extra damage while we have the Traumatized perk.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
i notice it from start, but now is getting on my nerves, you lvl up your stimulation limits, but as you do also does lvl up the amount of damage you receive from stimulation, what is the point if it take you just the same to cum if you have 30 or 100 of max stimulation

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
i notice it from start, but now is getting on my nerves, you lvl up your stimulation limits, but as you do also does lvl up the amount of damage you receive from stimulation, what is the point if it take you just the same to cum if you have 30 or 100 of max stimulation
The amount you take from masturbation scales with your dexterity. Amount from enemies depends on their control and in some cases also strength.

Helpless Noob

Jul 13, 2019
Oh, one other thought:
-When you have a tan sunbathing should put your tan back up to 3 days instead of +1 day. That way you don't have to do it EVERY day.

-Thinking about this more. Frank should be the blowjob mastery trainer. You find him in town for the HP, semen, and mastery. Humiliation flavor to it plz. He tells you what to do like an asshole but that's how you learn (deeper, eye contact, etc). Maybe you learn less in combat for balance.

DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
So, first time playing the game. Ran into a bug where after unlocking Orgasmic Charm, it keeps popping up to tell me that it's been unlocked, even after already purchasing it. It gets incredibly annoying after a while, as it's essentially become an extra popup that occurs between each and every screen I go through

Unfortunately, I don't really know what steps I've taken that would replicate this bug, but it's happened on two separate save files.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So, first time playing the game. Ran into a bug where after unlocking Orgasmic Charm, it keeps popping up to tell me that it's been unlocked, even after already purchasing it. It gets incredibly annoying after a while, as it's essentially become an extra popup that occurs between each and every screen I go through

Unfortunately, I don't really know what steps I've taken that would replicate this bug, but it's happened on two separate save files.
I think you are playing version 0.2. The popup is fixed in the update (a few updates ago) :)

Reactions: DeathbyKimchi

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
DrunkSuccubus, Great game now that I found out I was the cause of all my issues. I have a couple comments on things. LVL 15 and captivating kiss never happened, when training Dex there is a 5 second delay before you can go on, its the only pause in the game and granted its my OCD that it triggers it really serves no purpose. Sex seems to be very low on reward, lower that masterbation which again sets off my OCD. At lvl 15 almost everthing is a one suck kill... maybe cause I over trained abit since I was stupid. basically for my character to have an orgasm I have to give it, never gonna happen otherwise. The questline going forward sounds great for both options.. maybe do one then the other.. more quests are good. As others have said yes taking two turns to undress to do a one turn kill for sex is an issue but I am sure you will come up with a solution. Like I said though great game you have done a really well. save attached if you want to look. PS now I have to start over and make myself weaker... yeah I am OCD
Hmm, I'll take a look, thx.
Don't even remember why I did the timer thing... will remove it:)
Heh, hf on next playthrough!

Last edited:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Again, i love the game. Some brainstorming ideas:

-I think Stance Points should be more limited. But I also think there should be more we can do off the ground. If you're naked on the ground maybe some kind of Lure action? To invite the bad guy to come fuck you?

-If you are doing cowgirl or reverse cowgirl he should roll against your endurance to escape (trying to escape should be his turn rather than attacking). Maybe one of them rolls with his strength and the other rolls with agility or control? So a good player knowing the enemy can choose between cowgirl or reverse. You still have to down the enemy to do this.

-For missionary or doggy you roll your dexterity or agility vs his control (he isn't physically pinned). You initially lure him in with your charm.

-Sex should do less damage than blowjobs. Our mouth is our main weapon. Sex is how you get offense when you're on your back/stomach or when you decide to jump on a downed guy to stop him from being able to attack until he passes a resistance test

-The clothing is way OP. I kind of think it shouldn't even exist. Being stripped should open you up to more stimulation damage but also make you more dangerous. Maybe the modest health and mana regens can be innate qualities or boons. Probably a boon.

-We should have a second scene with poor Frank where we blow him in town to unlock blowjobs. That could be repeatable for when you need semen. I think Frank should be a bit full of himself and it could have a humiliation angle.

-I think our virginity needs to go earlier. The unlocked sex stuff is too late and we're too powerful by then. Maybe that's the price Medivh charges for setting up our portal and altar? Otherwise seems like he's doing a major job for no reason. When you get stunned by enemies they should try to fuck you or strip you in addition to facefucking (so like if RNG rolls fuck but you're wearing clothes they strip a layer, facefuck is always possible). I don't think the monster scene loses anything if it isn't our virginity. Maybe after the monster scene sex becomes locked again until we rehab our confidence with the captives, although the bad guys can still initiate sex and it should be extra damage while we have the Traumatized perk.
Very good and logical ideas. Am aware of the balance issues.
Will keep these suggestions in mind moving forward (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Helpless Noob

SomeDuderino42

Sep 14, 2023
Just as a response to monster rape: For my taste this one was too brutal. Nothing against monster rape but please without cracking bones/smashed organs/death.
Just my opinion

funnymonkey96

Nov 11, 2017
Could be me but I feel like the PTSD effect never triggers. Big or huge after pullout and it never seems to trigger.

Mqhiz

Aug 19, 2017
I don't comment much, but I really enjoyed this game, and I'm looking forward to more. Especially seeing how deepthroat gets implemented.

But I have got to say, I didn't like how the vaginal sex stuff gets introduced. Instead of oversize monsters, maybe some guards, or something in town? Something with humans.

I was glad to see that as I started feeling too powerful for the current enemies, new ones got introduced. Both with rogues, then with the castle guys.

I like that the stat choices all felt good and like real choices with limited resources.

Good stuff, keep it up!

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes