4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

aslduargopihau

Aug 18, 2022
I will also pipe up and say the monster rape was not something I am interested in either. (thanks for making it skip-able) So long as its all optional I guess I don't mind. I would rather you stick to the other stuff, your video selection is great.

As a secondary note I would be interested in the main character optionally having bigger breasts but I understand that could really balloon file size + time spent finding/adding vids.

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

LilithV

Nov 16, 2023
Really like the game so far, can't wait to see how development continues!

For the whole Monster scene, i don't really mind. The organs getting crushed/damaged, and bones breaking/dislocating is a bit extreme. However, I think the purpose that this scene serves is pivotal in the development of the MC. Could easily sort of be a "Trigger" for her to shut down any bit of Humanity still left in her, in the quest for some sort of revenge against the Monsters, and her Captors.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I am not going to create anything more brutal than this first monster rape scene. Well, I might make something more hardcore, but at that point, MC will have perks and shit and be ready for it (and willing, so not rape either at that point). So her body won't be completely destroyed like this first time.
In any case, there aren't gonna be any monster questlines for a long time and it will always be optional. Gonna focus on main story first.
Thanks for the feedback :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LilithV

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I am not going to create anything more brutal than this first monster rape scene. Well, I might make something more hardcore, but at that point, MC will have perks and shit and be ready for it (and willing, so not rape either at that point). So her body won't be completely destroyed like this first time.
In any case, there aren't gonna be any monster questlines for a long time and it will always be optional. Gonna focus on main focus on main story first.
Thanks for the feedback :)
For those optional and distant in the future questlines, you may want to create a warning icon, like an orc face with tusks, next to whatever choice that may lead to over the top shit, for those of the audience that want to avoid it. I'm still super curious what you'll come up with down the road when you get the time.

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
For some reason I'm getting this error upon extraction.
CRC failed : A succubus is born v0.2\video\skills\stripbottom\5\2.mp4

elcamp3

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Here are a few ideas -

I noticed that someone said that intercourse should do less damage. I don't think it should. I think it should do higher damage seeing how it puts you in a vulnerable position to take recoil damage. Higher risk, higher reward. If you lower it's damage, then people won't use intercourse as the winning strategy will be to use handjobs, kisses and blowjobs(because of the blowjob lock).

You should have enemies that have resistances or counterattacks to a certain type of sexual attack, so that you can't kill everyone the exact same way.

The healing effects of the clothing are too powerful. You either need to make it weaker, have it be limited to certain actions that you take in combat or make it so the enemies can nullify it in some way. Or just make the next enemies stronger.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You can send me a save file and I'll take a look:)
I'm having the same problem(s). No encounters in the forest. Furthermore, while I was given the Mesmerize spell it does not appear in the list of spells so things are really bugged.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm having the same problem(s). No encounters in the forest. Furthermore, while I was given the Mesmerize spell it does not appear in the list of spells so things are really bugged.
You still need to find the lake and the town in "Explore forest". Afterwards, the handjob event becomes available in the forest
Are you playing 0.2.4? Mesmerize appears for me.
Soo no... things are not really bugged, your game is fine as long as you are playing the updated version:)

Last edited:

Greeedium

Dec 17, 2021
For some reason I'm getting this error upon extraction.
CRC failed : A succubus is born v0.2\video\skills\stripbottom\5\2.mp4
Have you tried upgrading to the newest version of 7zip?,
redownloading the game is also a possible solution,

and if that doesn't help you should probably look into the causes of CRC Failure.
1. Do a Windows Defender Malware check, id also recommend installing (malwarebytes) running it and de-installing it after.
2. Try unpacking with Winrar
3. Try and repair your game.rar by opening it In the archive viewer (from winrar) and running Tools > Archive Repair tool (Alt + r)
4. Try running a Checksum, my sha256 for V0.2 is "6c2e6f6c50c57c49a8c4b11f1175e60f13510146d2a983ffca972b7ec61b13a2".
5. if you're still having problems, I would try running DISM and SFC Scans.

here's a short online guide: (or just google it yourself.)

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
Have you tried upgrading to the newest version of 7zip?,
redownloading the game is also a possible solution,

and if that doesn't help you should probably look into the causes of CRC Failure.
1. Do a Windows Defender Malware check, id also recommend installing (malwarebytes) running it and de-installing it after.
2. Try unpacking with Winrar
3. Try and repair your game.rar by opening it In the archive viewer (from winrar) and running Tools > Archive Repair tool (Alt + r)
4. Try running a Checksum, my sha256 for V0.2 is "6c2e6f6c50c57c49a8c4b11f1175e60f13510146d2a983ffca972b7ec61b13a2".
5. if you're still having problems, I would try running DISM and SFC Scans.

here's a short online guide: (or just google it yourself.)
huh I got this
SHA256 hash of D:\H Games\A Succubus is Born\A succubus is born v0.2.rar:
682e986e268db432405e91844c78cbbdfa43aec49f480bea3c0f675ef73cb8ce
CertUtil: -hashfile command completed successfully.

edit: tried redownloading, same results repaired system in safe mode and redownloaded now no prob.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Greeedium
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes